"There is no alt-left"

Why are they trying so hard to push Antifa are the good guys meme?

Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKo2m5CBUlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>make a shitty photoshop with the purpose of having it debunked as propaganda in some meta-propaganda strategy

Soros is mad that he didn't get his way anointing his puppet Clinton so he's paying poor people to go to war with poor people in hopes of a civil war.

Both are paid by the same boss.

>yeah maybe he was antifa, but the photo was obviously doctored so its more obvious, which somehow makes it all okay for antifa to attack policemen and only the "far right" is violent

I agree, there is no alt left, only the true left. This is the former democrat establishment refusing to let go of absolute power and corruption and the miney rolling in from stolen tax payer money while throwing all expenses into the debt.

I wonder if he thinks that is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=eKo2m5CBUlk

And this?

Does he apply this to muslims or is he too afraid of the consequences of deviating from the hive?

because Antifa are the booted footsoldiers of an army owned by globalist international corporations so they use the MSM to paint them as gud bois

i just hope every card-carrying member of antifa get drafted to go die for their jewish masters invading Syria, Iran and North Korea when they get the "tolerant progressive government" full of corrupt, criminal warmongers which they demand lord over them.

but didn't CNN say just last night that if u kill ur enemies they win? so why aren't jews okay with getting killed? dont they want to win

why do they keep acting like this pic was viral? I never saw it before they started reporting on it. did the fake news just shoop this pic themselves, and then pretend people were spreading it, and then pretend that this pic is the reason Trump thinks there is an alt-left? is that what they are trying to do? lol!

antifa serves a purpose just like the "FREE SPEECH" rallies do.

Similar to when you are told they are trying to take your guns. The truth is when they want to take your guns, they will take them and you wont see it coming.

>Why are they trying so hard to push Antifa are the good guys meme?

To encourage and incite violence.

Even though that man didn't have an antifa patch on his back, he was still a member of antifa. This is a diversion.

Remember, most of these news organizations are part of the Soros plans.

Public Bullshit System is funded by white males. Tax revolt when?

Because they are funded by the same people

A better pic would be one of this leftist faggot right at the moment of expansion 1 millisecond after being penetrated by a hollowpoint 7.62x39

Antifa is basically a paramilitary organization.

The battle lines are being drawn for Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Antifa is the paramilitary arm of the DNC

Upper middle class white kids getting good press to the surprise of nobody.