What does Sup Forums think of stormfront?

What does Sup Forums think of stormfront?

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands
archive.is/0d1IF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking love Stormfront!

I listen to their podcast everyday:

Well as one person on pol
Op is a faggot
>pol one person

honeypot
theres a reason dailystormer was run off the internet and even tor but not stormfront.

i want to go to russia to get blonde waifu

FAGGOTS
A
G
G
O
T
S

/ourguys/
any kike who thinks otherwise in this thread are complete faggots.

Aren't Russian women currently getting TURKED by Central Asians because they are more family oriented unlike alcoholic, abusive Russian men?

storm fga really is a shitty movement, it's only about hate... now don't get me wrong i don't like niggas but i'm ok with working black men who dont cry racism for every bad thing that happens to them.
all them fags did last week was fuk over the Trump movement of getting rid of illegal aliens and building a true and last push back to the far left fags that are fukking up this nation.

your right

thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands

Russian women will marry anyone with a few shekels, Chinese Turks or even African business man

archive.is/0d1IF

Thanks nord bot

I forgot which website it was but it was some .ru news site. They were talking about how Russian women are marrying Uzbeks, Turkmens, Turks, etc over Russian men

there are Russians, and there are people with Russian passport who call themselves Russians. The people who conquered all that land are not the same as the now Russified conquered people.
the real russians, which i believe OP girl is one of, arent marrying shitskins

Faggot nazi larpers

It's something to lurk on sometimes, if you know what to look for. A couple of the threads on the site have some very interesting race realism studies, if you actively look for them.
It is a quasi-honeypot. There are feds watching that site every day, and probably a fair amount of the posters. But then keep it in perspective; anything anywhere ever always all the time, pertaining to the alt-right, race realism, white nationalism, whathaveyou that is outside of your own home's doors or a secret hole you've dug in the ground, is going to have the fed's nose up in it. So nut up if you're going to post there I suppose. Oh, and just a friendly reminder, no matter where you are or what you're doing, you have wrong thoughts. Sir, you are being hunted. Go nuts with paranoia or accept it as a part and parcel of having pol-incor beliefs.

They're ok but they absolutely blow at PR and organization, no doubt filled with informants by now.

God I hate the fucking feds

Nigger-tier hillbilly gathering site

They're the real white supremacists, we're LARPing.

She looks like she has some mongol/asiatic blood though. Idk, face is weird after u look at it for a while.

Well, the mods on Stormfront were outed as FBI shills.

Can anyone explain how stormfront is on the web but not dailystormer? Couldn't DS just use the same services? It's a technical question, I don't want to check out either myself

Judaized subhumans.

Nazi larpers are an embarrassment to the white race.

Too much Jew obsession. Everything is jews, they need to fuck off

Does anyone listen to the radio show m-f at 9:07am est? Reminder that the radio show and website are 2 different things. Surprised that Sup Forumsaren't frequent callers to troll Don Black, Dr. Slattery, or father Francis. It's 2nd gear radio and easy enlightened listening when I listen to it as soon as I get into work. Feel free to give a listen.

she looks Polish. but whatever.

Who is this fluid druid?

based dudes

Stormer is full of feds. We do not like them here. Anglin is a piece of shit who draws way too much attention to the bad parts of our movement and none to the factual arguments our people are capable of making. Spencer and TRS and co need to disavow him just as they did Kessler.

I think Stormfront is grandpa's internet white nationalism, they're kinda cucked, but they're old and mostly irrelevant at this point, so I leave 'em be.