Can ANYONE explain why one of these cars Has a Stripe & ONE DOESN'T??

Can ANYONE explain why one of these cars Has a Stripe & ONE DOESN'T??

Credit to Youtuber here
youtu.be/f-tL6LXHaO4
Pics shown at 7:40 in Video

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=070_1502736696
youtube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw&t=48
google.com/maps/@38.0300024,-78.4816333,3a,90y,28.98h,105.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szSL1It_yEgbS5B3hOPMD0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/dir/199 Water St E, Charlottesville, VA 22902/38.0295538,-78.4795013/@38.0294927,-78.4785462,550m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!4m13!1m10!1m1!1s0x89b3862424a2c405:0xa839fc661b17faa9!2m2!1d-78.4815199!2d38.030137!3m4!1m2!1d-78.4812013!2d38.0298385!3s0x89b3862424a2c405:0x8396c3ad82a8200d!1m0!3e0
liveleak.com/view?i=92d_1502807695
cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop
twitter.com/CNN/status/898555184548151303
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone zoom in on windshield "spidering" and use it like a fingerprint? Looks similar but not the same.

Does this Damage Look the Same?

Why is there a cat lol

if you're referring to central white line in the left pic vs the right one, thats because the picture is at a different angle, with different perspective wwrtto lighting, and likely an altogether different camera (ie iPhone vs Galaxy cam)

Don't be fucking retarded, a false flag would've killed far more people than this disturbed spergling. Also I'm not helping you generate ad buckz, cuck.

the central*
wrt the*

The right picture has a black stripe.

same issue here: angle, lighting and camera are different in both pictures. The left one is far lower quality (likely camera phone sourced) vs the far higher definition one on the right.

>Inb4 reeeee

you mean in a part of the picture that isn't in the left version? (surrounding Dodge symbol above opening)

Keep in mind the car itself is darker gray/silver, and you can see why this makes a problem for finding the stripe if you put your thumb over the Dodge symbol on the right and trying to tell if there's still a stripe on the hood.

sure, its because you're looking at the shittiest pictures ever. we done?

Has nothing to do with angles. The car WITH THE STRIPE was the one where Fields was SUPPOSEDLY apprehended. The car in the live link video driven back to the PD has NO STRIPE. Different cars, different damage. Fields is a paid off patsy. And Mr. DISINFO GUY how do you explain the rear windshield damage. One hole is FAR LARGER than the other & the whole shield is spider cracked.
liveleak.com/view?i=070_1502736696

one of our brothers ran over some pussies who are giving up this country to transexuals and muslims. what's so fucking hard to believe?

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

>fix monitor
>you're blind

Pick one.

Watch the liveleak video. Screenshot quality is poor but clearly NO STRIPE. You guys got caught. This was ALL STAGED to call Trump at White Supremacist now that the "Hes an Russian" pan out

Because it was another false flag psyop? Or was your question rhetorical?

can someone explain why registration says car has a sunroof and it's seen in other photos yet not at this location?!

This pic is terrible quality yet STILL i can make out that THERE IS A STRIPE

Because it wasn't the same car or the same James Fields,

>>pic related

Guess this is angles too Dimwit?

Don't be a nigger, do the research

I was ignoring this story until I took a visit to poll and saw the James Field shit. It like the godfather III and the happening pull me back in.

Why cant USA have an organic happening that isnt surrounded by weird shit

That's the front and rear windshields dingus.

not only do people believe this shit, they also give these people money.

so the dad did it and pinned it on the son?

Theres a picture that buzzfeed and fox news used for their earlier articles where the driver side door has a long, solid grey stripe. And much brighter and different color than the rest of the body.

Its a different car. Tbis is old news who cares

that's the 5th pic of the crashed dodge driverless in different locations.

you son of a gun you swoop in and steal my spotlight! this was my special day!!

HOW WAS THIS PART EVEN POSSIBLE?

YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT VEGANS CAN LEVITATE?

Its by and large staged terror for political agendas

So when shadow, angle cant be blamed why isnt lefty pol chiming in? Thats not the same rear window damage...thats why

One is totally smashed with a gaping hole & one only has the slim outline of a bat

I hope leftists realize a REAL WAR would mean their all dead in 2 days

Hollywood goy majik

Are you high? You're seeing through to the back windshield.

two blurry pictures a conspiracy does not make m80

Look like his hips were completely fractured and maybe he will never be able to have an erection again

>Don't just sperg out
>Don't just sperg out

choose both pls

I watched that part in the video a couple times...its even worse when you see how long he holds the position

isn't their 1 user (maybe a Hollywood insider) that can clearly explain the piecing together of the Hollywood stunt footage?

There was a youtube of a livestream where you can see the car driving through the city before the crash here at 0:48:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw&t=48

This video appears to be shot at this location at 199 Water St. E :

google.com/maps/@38.0300024,-78.4816333,3a,90y,28.98h,105.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szSL1It_yEgbS5B3hOPMD0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That is weird because at 0:48 it shows James Fields driving along water st toward 4th street where the accident happened, but he is at the bottom side where the accident occurs, not at the top side where he has to enter 4th street. This means he had to pass the accident site and then circle all of the way around since none of the streets in between allow left turns(because they have that pedestrian path with the shops going down the middle).
This is the path google says he would have had to gone starting at where we see him and ending at the crash site:

google.com/maps/dir/199 Water St E, Charlottesville, VA 22902/38.0295538,-78.4795013/@38.0294927,-78.4785462,550m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!4m13!1m10!1m1!1s0x89b3862424a2c405:0xa839fc661b17faa9!2m2!1d-78.4815199!2d38.030137!3m4!1m2!1d-78.4812013!2d38.0298385!3s0x89b3862424a2c405:0x8396c3ad82a8200d!1m0!3e0

Also at 2:50 in the video you can see the crash site, but no crowd is gathered there yet. The maroon minivan that is blocking the street during the crash is already there and blocking the street, but the other car he hits that pushes the minivan is not there yet.
You can hear people screaming from the crash at 7:40 and see the Dodge backing down the center of 4th street after the crash at 7:47.

I want to eat that ass

Not my channel. I just found her. I commented on it about 2 hours ago.

And to all that this is old news I just need to make sure POTUS is aware. I look out for him. You'll all hear someday. Lots of revelations to come.

This youtuber doesn't show her face, but the cat talks. I don't know why, but I'm OK with it.

Sauce?

I made that infographic tho

>tfw I know the OP of the 8gag thread
>tfw he was actually there, actually took that photo, then decided to see how much LARP nonsense he could get nu-pol to swallow
>feels good man

why the fuck, if it was a false flag, would they go through the extend of crashing that one car into the crowd THEN beat up another car in just the same way as the first, except of course fuck up the paintjob.
Why would they do that instead of just drugging up the kid and then screaming so long at him until he actually believes he did it.

I find it Adorable

>The barely visible stripe (again, just covering the Dodge logo makes it nearly impossible for anyone who doesn't already know it's there to see)
>There's absolutely no way the already damaged windshield could crack further.
>By measuring the hole visible in the back window across both pictures (in the exact same spot) I've determined it is a couple pixels off and clearly a FALSE FLAG!
>sperging out at anyone vaguely skeptical gets them to agree with you

ok

Didn't get the money shot first time. Trial run...check the proofs, try once more. Someone should offer 50k for anyone coming forward about the production

i love your new deodorant, "Desperation. By Sup Forums

liveleak.com/view?i=92d_1502807695

This guy in the red square gets smashed between the cars then starts punching the car.

I was like wtf nigger punching the car wont help.

The shots of the car driving through the city before the crash

Are they really going to go through a whole trial and no one points out this crap? Where's all the security cam footage from the businesses around? This was to label Trump a Nazi and start referring to Nationalists as White Supremicists. They needed the story to lump the two together via MSMs reach

>This was to label Trump a Nazi and start referring to white people as nazis
Fixed that for you

yeah, they would've totally missed a detail like that in recreating the crash. totally. it's faint, compression-heavy, and at an angle that doesn't reveal it like the image on the right.

attention, not the same time

You're either the enemy trolling for dumbasses or mentally ill. Stick to lurking or leave completely.

Thanks. Did you see this yet? Supposed mother refers to her daughter as MS HEYER lol

cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop

She didn't even know the actor/"deceased". It like calling your mother Mrs. Whatever days after she's killed. Not on this planet.

Great argument, shill.

Whos your enemy pal?

Archived it for you
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop

The fuck. You'd think after Sandy Hook they'd spend the extra shekel to get better actors. Jews really are that cheap...

Jeff Zucker....poolside trolling Sup Forums

I really do have a special place in my heart for you guys.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G9Bf9XOetMw&t=48

>"THERE MIGHT BE CARS COMING"

>"EVERYBODY ON THE SIDE WALK"

LMAO, FUCKING IDIOTS KIND OF LATE NOW

twitter.com/CNN/status/898555184548151303

1 minute interview with the lady pretending her daughter is dead. Couldn't open other link for some reason.

If you look carefully, it's simply the angle of the sun. The picture on the right shows that there is a raised portion in the center of the hood, with an angle of around 45 degrees (maybe a little steeper) on each side of the raised portion. The picture on the left is just blurry, so you can't distinguish the other side of the raised portion. The "stripe" is simply the sun reflecting off the raised portion. This took about 10 seconds of observation to surmise. This isn't a conspiracy.

slightly different angles with different contrast.

I love the part where you just accept Donald Trump is too fuckwitted to realize what's happening and that he'd just defend the Friends of Nazis assembly, catalyzing the Nazi sympathizer narrative, and letting him fall right for the "obvious trap set up by the deep state that you can clearly see."

This is better than people saying Jr was baited into that meeting, it still requires him to be absolutely witless to fall for it!

Wow. A real live shill.

So i guess the sun had a paint brush that day. Creative.

I leave nothing to chance. They are only giving him the info they want and even blocked the infowars site at the whitehouse. He does get to see his own twitter though so i made the pics for there and tagged him. Hes a busy guy. He doesnt have time to watch all the footage and pick out anomalies. Just dotting i's and crossing t's here.

What the fuck is a stripe? I watch the comparison and I struggle to see any difference. Also the stop signs are there in both pictures, is the jewtuber schizophrenic? At any rate the channel is dubbed "The Truth Factory" so they are probably grasping at straws to get clicks from schizophrenics and gullible morons.

wait a minutes isn't that the black guy that was pictured falling off the back of that car?

wtf is going on here pol?!!??!1

LOOK AT THIS THIS VIDEO WHERE THE DODGE WAS SPOTTED ---BEFORE--- THE CRASH YOU SHITPOSTING TRIPLE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You think they used a state trooper then faked a helicopter crash after they already offed him for knowing too much? I think the state troopers might have been killed for seeing too much but THE DRIVER?!!

Oh you mean the teleporter? Yes thats him. Mr. ASS OVER TINCUPS made it to the opposite side of the truck in seconds!

You can see the raised portion in the picture you posted. See how in that picture the reflection of the angled section leading up to the middle section that is raised is lighter in color? The picture on the left is the same thing... it's a reflection of that angle leading from the lower part of the hood, to the middle raised part of the hood.

See the slots in the hood, that are also part of the raised part of the hood?

Please tell me that there aren't this many people on pol that are stupid enough to believe this is somehow a faked video or vehicle.

>her
And now we know why you're giving her money.

ITT: schizophrenia. False flags are definitely real but this is just grasping at straws. Dunno if people who peddle this horseshit are mentally ill or if they're shills poisoning the well, much like the CIA did with 9/11 with the mini-nuke crap.

the red pinstripe and small black stripe
does not equal
thick grey stripes

why the fuck the focus on a car not involved in the accident? Are you people retarded? Skip to the sin part, the red STOP sin is there in both pics. And this is obviously the reflection of the sun, who the fuck paints a single vertical stripe on a side of their car? You're a fucking shill, or you believe it because the narrator has a pussy.

Find me and ask me what I saw!

i love her shit. wish she would post on vidme

It's clear the guy seen in the car and who they are trying to say was the driver are two different people, that's all the proof needed. This stripe shit is grasping at straws and may discredit the actual proof.

see

The fact that the driver isn't wearing glasses should be enough.

I didnt give her money. I just found her today when i typed in Charlottesville Hoax

Its a barcelona cat....these cats pop out when idiots get hit by cars.

I can tell im pissing off the right people
Yippie!

What stripe?

see for a non-retarded explanation

how much time passed between these two pictures?

unknown
the kid may have changed the hood (both paint scheme's are factory) or changed the car or perhaps the kid may even be with the wrong car altogether

Weird that the one on the right didn't even spiderweb.