How do flaters explain lunar eclipses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtHuTVXZGFw
youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nasa has a big projector for the dome fucking idiot

the black sun. idiot

>the earth is flat
um, excuse me? Have you ever seen a mountain?

Here you go famalam
youtu.be/dtHuTVXZGFw

ahahaha

There's no such thing as a flat earther. I attribute all support of flat earth and most opposition to flat earth to self-loathing government employees.

The moon is a projection so (((they))) just play the lunar eclipse clip.

The Jews turn the crank and the flat moon poster slides over the light bulb

god does it

oh wow
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

these threads should be a sin given how entertaining they are

(OP)
A 3 dimensional object will always produce a 2 dimensional shadow. Turn the disc to be parallel to the moon.

Look up the gif of what shows how flat earthers and the UN flag think they both move. Here's a question. Why do solar eclipses take such varied and different paths? How is this one crossing from west to east and the one 7 years from now from east to west? Hrm?

how did i know someone was going to say that

likewise the flaters willl say its just the great circle of the disc of the flat earth casting a shadow to the moon

Wow, some of you still think the moon is real in current year

my favorite question for "flat'terrers"
(flat-earthers+flattery+errors hahaha)
is this one:

how why the moon upside down you see it from Australia?

Maybe they're right then...

The flood
Nice answer to my question. Why would a moon be upside down in australia if the earth is flat? Everybody sees the same moon retard. Just like they dont stand upside down with your fictitious and electrical gravity you never tell the truth about. Ever since you prison planet apes said the earth was a pear, I stopped listening

I literally saw one of these once. But it wasn't like that. It was two thin, parallel lines crossing the moon from SW to NE.

It did not make any sense. My friend was with me and saw it as well. We could not make sense of it. We were overlooking a field, there were no power lines. The things that crossed the moon were perfectly straight, did not slow their movement at any point (like a power line in the wind or something)

Absolutely no explanation. This was in 2007. My university's astronomy profs could not tell me what I saw

hahahahahah... what? That does not even make a shred of sense... I wonder if it was made by someone who believed in it, but just did not think about it very much.

simple answer for that pic:

14.1 psi of atmosphere at sea level

the atmosphere is a fluid

liquids are fluids

those stars look like they do for the same reason a light bulb at the bottom of a swimming pool looks like it does

14.1 lbs (at least) of churning "liquid" between you and those stars distorting them

Top kek

solid 5/7

The flat earth meme on Sup Forums was a joke and everyone knew it was but 5% of the following actually believed it.

This is the only thing you need to watch. Shows the raw audio of what happens when a flat earther is asked question pertaining to science.

Jesus. Not sure if larping...

There's a lot more than 14 lbs of atmosphere over your head genius.

>how why the moon upside down you see it from Australia?
Yes, but you have no proof of that.

how does that explain a lunar eclipse?

the irony in that image is that whoever made it was too stupid to realize that eclipses are one of the few things that wouldn't change if the earth was flat. why wouldn't a flat circular earth cast a circular shadow on the moon when directly between the sun and the moon, from the perspective of standing on the surface? to see something like the image in OP you'd have to stand at the edge and be very close to either the moon or the sun.

look it up
its psi

thats only the amount per every square inch
(P.ounds per S.quare I.nch)

look it up: photos

Earth rotation and moon orbit are at different speed. The eclipse doesn't go from horizon to horizon at the same speed, it will slow down as the earths rotation catches the moon, then speed off in the opposite direction .
Congrats on failing 6th grade science.

Do flat earthers not realize that the ptolemaic model (that geocentric model that was the accepted cosmological model for 1000+ years by european astronomers) had the earth as a sphere?

where does this flat earth shit come from

The eclipse in 7 years will not be going east to west you tard

there was a video called "the great american eclipse explained on a flat earth model" or something like that in my recommended videos

it was like an hour long so i didnt click and the earth is flat either way