It's almost as if they're all domestic terrorists being paid by a foreign billionaire who called the destruction of...

it's almost as if they're all domestic terrorists being paid by a foreign billionaire who called the destruction of America "the culmination of my entire life's work"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284
twitter.com/Corrynmb/status/898957917201678336
twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898967619834957824
twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898989439417958400
twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898988674809040896
twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898975088988606464
twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898940300881690627
archive.is/g72yP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/K_y_l_e___/status/898983213959393284

ANTIFA is a peaceful organization who is allowed to use violence and any means neccessary against Nazis or anyone who would support a US President because the ADL has said ANTIFA never has been nor will ever be a terrorist organization since they use violence only in self defense.

Going undercover as antifa is quite brilliant, using their only strength: anonymity, against them. Im gonna do it too. Film what they do, and when im alone with one of them in a quiet area, suddenly beat the fucking shit of him and walk away. That will fuck them up

wait... is salads /ourguy/?

twitter.com/Corrynmb/status/898957917201678336

When the fuck did Joey Salads become our guy

>Antifa
>peaceful

lmao

Salads has always been our guy. He came out in support of Trump super early.

twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898967619834957824

i knew he was on the right because i seent him on the h3h3 jewcast but i didnt know he was /ourguy/

Holy fuck it hurts seeing murica this degenerate. I mean europeans like to make bantz about you but this is just sad

>drumpf says both sides

>"antifa" attacks random people

thats not antifa,thats undercover actors paid by trump tower

woooahhhhh *zzzzziyyuupppp* *ZAP* *lemming mode activate* Yes. Trump is a racist. This is all *zzzzzp* TrUmpS...FAULT. MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION

>ANTIFA is a peaceful organization

Not even antifa claims this and have never claimed this. They are a A "black bloc" protest movement.

>Going undercover as antifa is quite brilliant

Not really... Joey Salads outed himself when he stopped violence, the others were probably confused as fuck because antifa don't usually stop themselves. They mask and dress similar (black) so that it is impossible to point them out for violence.

Why don't the right just start putting up those "the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists" signs up everywhere? It's a legit quote and that shit triggers them hard

"Undercover as Anti Free Speech"

twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898989439417958400

I wonder what happened before this video starts and why it was left out

Spread this shit lads

He always has been

We'll never know because ANTIFA constantly assaults reporters.

What I love about this is that when the mainstream left fell all over themselves to sanction and support AntiFa's terrorism, AntiFa immediately threw all discipline aside and made it impossible to spin what they're doing as anything positive.

I've said it before: AntiFa see themselves as communist revolutionaries. With all the news on their side, they think the time is ripe to rise up, seize control of the USA, and start lining people up against walls for their firing squads.

They are in no way capable of doing this (they're highly dependent on police cooperation due to marching orders from Democrat mayors, but their egos won't let them acknowledge that they're working with the police), but they are going to completely unmask themselves and absolutely discredit the mainstream left which has spent the week telling the public how good and pure and peaceful they are.

ANTI-POLICE ALT-LEFT TERRORISTS!

THEY ARE HURTING PEOPLE!

twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898988674809040896

Cry more, trumpfags. The victim complex you have is attractive to everyone

twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898975088988606464

Please America. WAKE UP.

YOU'RE WITH THE ALT-LEFT TERROR FACTION.

Where's that petition? I'm ready to sign it.

twitter.com/RouserNews/status/898940300881690627

>hackle
the right really are a bunch of rural and suburban retards

>alt-left
Only Retarded Trumpfags say that

undercover /ourguys/ as antifa are the real /ourguys/

mom always said salads are good for you
keep doing God's work lettuceman

This is what makes me sad.

They control the narrative and media presence.

No matter how in the wrong they are, they're morally superior due to decades of social engineering.

alt-left intimidation must end

ISIS wants
>to take away voting rights for women and keep women away from work
>to kill anyone who doesnt support them
>to show everyone they're dangerous by running over people with cars

Alt right wants
>to take away voting rights for women and keep women away from work
>to kill anyone who doesnt support them
>to show everyone they're dangerous by running over people with cars

/thread

Why is it called antifa like its a bad thing? Anti fascism? Why do you cucks want fascism?

>Why do you cucks want fascism?
same reason why people joined ISIS. they think by being bossed around by some nutjob makes them adults

Why didn't this Americuck have a gun?

RED RIGHT AND BALLOON RALLY

THE NEXT GREAT PROTEST
NEW THREAD IS LIVE
archive of old thread::
archive.is/g72yP

>innocent Trump supporter

No such thing.

CAN WE SET UP A GOFUND ME TO GET THIS NIGGA A NEW MAGA HAT

if you call yourself an astronaut are you then a spaceman?

These people literally advocate genocide. These people are literal fucking nazis. Of course they hate antifa, antifa is the only thing standing between them and the fucking fourth Reich.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO STAND UP AND FIGHT AGAINST FASCISM.

>2017
>voting rights

What year is it?

why aren't these people being executed for treason?

Shut up Klaus. You can't tell an African apart from a European anymore.

Don't worry we've gotten a lot more people interested in the far right.

way ahead of you bro, i allready infiltrated my local antifa group

We need a final solution to the Sup Forums question.

whats up with these people and flipping off inanimate objects? like oh no you totally hurt that hats feelings... kek

I for one welcome the coming of the forth reich. And I want you antifaggots to know your all on the top of people I wanna oven

Go suck off a dog.

we can play that game too

never thought id call joey SALADS a hero we need

Soros pays a bonus if you get arrested

>an entire thread praising fucking Joey Salads

is gommunist pardy in china real gommies :DDD

I knew he was there, but I didn't expect him to be undercover. What a guy. More of us should be doing this, piss easy since they all wear masks anyway.

Right? The whole argument is invalid because they typed the wrong letter. Glad we got that out of the way.

Btw, who's ordering the pizza tonight? I'll take the cheese.

Trump is literally the Jesus of business god bless him MAGA

Uniforms make it easier to know who to shoot. Can't wait 'til the class/race war.

Wonder if we'll see this on CNN later tonight.

Fake news. Antifa is peaceful

You ever seen Batman dark knight? Soros reminds me of the joker on that movie..just creating chaos and turmoil to amuse himself, playing everyone as pawns.

Why do these retards always walk through crowds of antifa alone?

Just as Hitler said, lol. They are literally nazis.

>lmao leftists and their harry potter shit xD

Downloading images...going to contacts and Facebook...time to spread the truth

Nah, i want to start by putting Antifa in camps again

Isn't this all lefties protesting trump or something? Literally eating eachother up

>seeking peace through violence

Yeah, right. That's exactly what they're seeking; peace. "Just sit down, shut up, and do what we tell you and we'll have peace." How could anyone but a literal Nazi be opposed to that?!

PEACE
THROUGH
VIOLENCE

that fucking kike

Joey salads is now a journalist exposing antifa, what is this timeline?

And all the half-dozen or so of the same people we keep seeing over and over with the Nazi flags were agents provocateurs hired by Soros to make the right look bad.

holyshit it must be really hard to stay cool in a situation like this

The media will still call this a "mostly peaceful protest"

You realize this guy literally stages all of his videos, right? Is Sup Forums seriously a bunch of retarded 11 year olds now or do you seriously not know that?

based joey salads

a nazi disguise as anti nazis, yeah right what a shitlord

the timeline where retarded trumptards keep giving attention to any eceleb whore claiming to be with them

I did this when living in lelbourne. It was fucking disgusting. Filled with Heroine addicts taking orders from some drug dealer in his 40s. He was even whoring out some of the broke girls that were homeless

Why am I supposed to consider the totalitarian left as being somehow superior to the totalitarian right?

Call them "anti-white thugs," O.P.

Project undercover Antifa #UCANTIFA will be great. Pretent to be one of these scum and in the midst of chaos of a rally single out some Antifa and quickly beat him/her the fuck up.
Imagine the absolute terror this will cause them knowing that every one of their black clothed comrades may beat them hurt them badly if they move too far from the herd.
Im an excellent fighter and so are my friends and fit as fuck. My dick is already hard thinking about this.
Screencap this bros and remember this for the next European Antifa rallies

All I know is I got a stock pile of guns and ammo, and if civil war starts, it's killing time.

False equivalence. Opposing communism doesn't make you a "literal fucking nazi". This is the made-up excuse you use to justify your violence.

Samenwerken? Hoe kunnen we met elkaar in contact komen zonder onszelf te doxxen?

Don't kill yourself bro, it's not worth it.

Top fucking kek, black negresses screaming at people and numales complaining about police brutality and nazis. All while the police are protecting them from fighting amongst themselves. The absolute state of the USA.

Did you get the pleasure of beating the shit out of one of them? I can hardly think of something that would give me more pleasure. The fear in their eyes when they realize not all of there 'comrades' are their friends

infiltrate from within. Disguise as them and just beat the living shit out of any who causes harm. Fuck yah...