Poland-Czechia friendship thread

Silesia, Jarek Nohavica, Jožin z bažin, etc...
Anons, get over here!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaromír_Nohavica
youtube.com/watch?v=kGeKHKVmVVo
youtube.com/watch?v=tkL4ywoHYWk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvnfTVZ9-II
youtube.com/watch?v=n_YIhsvOgVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user reporting in

Chuj

How can I get a cute Polish girlfriend?

>Lithuania

What's wrong with them?

czechs are subhuman
not to say that we aren't, but they're even lower

they consider us enemies and hate us

Fuck off, mate, if you don´t like it

Idk, Lithuanians here seems to be neutral towards us.
Gay - maybe, but not subhuman.

some do, yes.
not me though

>"The fundamentals of my policy are being close to the (EU) core, close to France, to Germany," Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico told a news conference.
Partition Slowvakia, when?

C-c-can i be friends with you too?

stay away from my wallet, even if it's nearly empty

Gay? Maybe because of the direct Western influence, he was in the US, after all

We will trade Slovakia with Poles for their part of Lusatia and Silesia

Aren´t Romanians better than Hohols?
They used to be based, Polebro

Romania is fine, yea.

Are we going to be the last bastion of white people, brothers?

Sadly yes

PRAISE KEK

He is a german/swedish/british/french/jewish/swiss/austrian/russian proxy

Dobry deń

No.
We are the bastion of slavic people.
White people are pitiful and weak, they are the reason why 21th century is so fucking bad.
Also, white aryans stole your industry and they killed ~7mln of our people.

That's because Slovakia isn't a phaggoty right wing dictatorship like P00land and Hungary which are causing instability in the region with their obsessive need of enemies to justify cracking down on the rights of the population. They don't need no king. That's why they are doing much better economically and socially. A more developed country, if you will.

Mr. Fico is absolutely right and I support him 100%. The future of Slovakia is with Germany, France, Italy and the like. With time the economic, social and political will converge to a great degree. It's inevitable.

Hmm, R1A doesn´t lie
Germanics and Celts are truly fucked.
Poor hardworking, conservative Jews

You guys both seem really agreeable, and if I was ever forced to visit Europe for some reason, one of these would be my destination.

There are only mountains in Slovakia, they will eventually run out of the resources they got in them and be Africa tier after that. They like westerners, because they know that time will come and stop LARPing you useless worm

Interesting point of view. I like it, but need to contemplate it more.

Come on guys, stop arguing like little children! We need to unite if we are to survive in the future!

My gf is Silesian :3

I liek Czechia

Can you tell me what differences do you notice between Czechs and other Eastern Europeans? You are an industrialized country of townspeople and I was interested in what culture does it create. Do you have for instance the phenomenon of cheap and crappy music like disco polo, or bragging with wealth?

What do you want to unite specifly? Everything is setted up, the only thing we need now is Gods' Blessing.

that's because fico is left wing corrupt politician who loves eu subsides, but on the other hand he has to play conservative because of his local fanbase, they are leftist but from very conservative country.

"islam has no place in slovakia" - this is what he said, it doesn't really align well with official left status in EU.

they will have to go even further, because on next election he will want to win some votes from slovak nazi larpers in parlament (12%)

this will enhance gap between him and EU leftcucks.

V4, slavs in general... uncucked Europe in general?
If you didn't noticed, soon all of the west and northren europe will be filled with milions and milions of muslims. What do you think will happen to us after that?
We will need all of our countries industrial and man power combined in order to push them back... or die like dogs.

We are extremely greedy and backstabbers, but not as backstabbing as Slovaks
We like everything cheap, that´s why a lot of food relocated to Poland
Glory to Perun!

Does she like Jarek?

Also. Breed her, user, her children will be of the highest quality

Is Czechia gonna be a thing? How long until it's official?

Most Czechs I know are Kraut larpers. Absolutely disgusting.

Czechia is our shortened name
Like Polish republic is long name for Poland

who's Jarek?

That's the plan, eventually. Gotta get that milk

I was talking about 3 seas initiative. I'm not a fan of this, because it includes a*strians, but we have no other alternative at this point. For me ideally it would be to federalize all slavic countries, except Russia of course, and have the exact same military policy and foreign affairs. The economy and other stuff would be individual for each country ofc.

best god

Yeah, nice. I would be all in for that... maybe except the austrians, really... seems like their country is already lost cause.

We´re LARPing as Krauts, because we want Austrians into V4.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaromír_Nohavica
Silesian Folk singer from Czechia, is also famous in Poland
Better than Germanic Thor

I'm Silesian too :3

They are friendly people and share a lot of history with us.
I lived in Lithuania 4 years for studies and people were very nice and liked me for being polish.
They really hate local poles because those are r*ssian tier subhumans who rob local lithuanians and try to force bullshit policies but that is all.

Meant for

why is there no highway from vienna to brno?

If we go Międzymorze path, then Austria is coming with us, as a reparation for the Germanic suppression of the West Slavs

Cool, care to tell us your family story?

Czech politicians are masters at stealing, that´s why.

It's basically concept of united Europe of Oswald Mosley, but limited to slavs only, with exception of Russia, coz they would try to dominate it. Unfortunately this won't happen if we will keep electing politicians who are jewish lap dogs.

Like all politicians.

HAHAHHA
Kill yourself, you retard.
We share no history with Żmudzins, they're all useless peasants.
And local Poles have all the right to being treated nicely under the temporary occupation of Wilno by foreign forces.

True
Lithuanians are basicly colonial Irish tier now

Our village was razed by Sweden during the Deluge. Ended up in Slovak part of Hungary and magyarized and were loyal to Habsburgs during WW1, after which they had to gtfo. And Hungary was fucked so they came here.

You have probably never been there.

Or he is just subhuman from onr

Interesting
Habsburgs were the best at making people anti-Germanic
Hungary was a fascist shithole after that

Indeed. I envy you Polaks your political representation. I wish there were some parties here in CR that would put Czech lives above (((EU))) money...

Ok, but with all those austrian muzzies?

this

Get them out, lol
Fucking Turks don´t belong in Vienna

How can I get a cute Czech gf that will whisper "ahoj" to my ear every morning?

Dear slawik brothers. Dont forget we the people of Austria are still alive, but when the time comes we will need your help ones again, Without our slawik brothers we wont survive.... There was never bad blood between us. We were friends since ever! Dont be slefish, be a good christ and help your neighbours!! pls
Best regards The voice of the unheared

Have a job for a starters =D

Totally not in Prague, they´re cucked and moneyhungry, they will only date you as long as you have money.

Brno is still more traditional, so I would choose there. (I am Bohemian, though)

Or just find some village and be kind to one, and she will never let you go.

I think that village girls are 50/50
50% of a chance that she will be a traditional wifu material
50% chance that she wants to live in "open-minded", globalized city and post tons of photos to make her friends envy. I really do hate social media, it is a fucking cancer

After Poland helped you defending Vienna you thanked us by partitioning our country with Germs, and Russia. So a big middle finger to you.

Suck my dick

V4 must exit the EU.

ThisMandatory

Austrians held Czech economy back for centuries (by limiting rights of town mainly)
Austrians betrayed the Polish by diving the PLC (but atleast kept one piece safe from Russian and Prussian monsters)

Fuck Christianity, won´t be a fucking slave again to the cucking doctrine, if christian, then hussite. (But John Paul II was fucking best)

Also. Wendische March, nein?

...and become r*ssia..?

towns*

The background is really the main cause of that
Village bloodline will ensure, that the chick is fucking based.

No, we need more gibs, but be more afar
We´re still a part of NATO, EU is not a military integration (yet)

Half my family is Lithuanian, you cuck. I was there many times. All my land stolen by those fuckers, never given back, none of it.
Fuck those peasants.

eu =/= NATO

>muh russia
cmon

What is your stance about poles that call you as "Pepiki'? It is derogatory for you or not. I think is nice, soft and cute, but I want to know your opinion.

Was really more of a commie shithole at that point. Horthy didn't seem so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGeKHKVmVVo
Basicly this (if you understand Czech)

It can be taken as a common name for Czech or taken as offense. I don´t mind it at all. I feel like beer loving, red cheeky, ambitious Slavo-Germanic-Celtic

The habsburgians were weak. They couldnt risk a war with Russia and Prussia. Atleast the people in the Austrian part of Poland had the same laws like the rest of Austrie wich were much better then the Russian or Prussian. But im ashamed for what my ancastors did....

Yea, well. Fuck you.

Funny thing. Turks didn't recognice partitions of Poland. You know why? It was outta respect.
You deserve none.
We will just have to deal with our new Turkish neighbours.

What's not wrong with them?

The Habsburgs kept us in safety from retards like Prussians to germanise us so intensively and use us as a fuel for their stupid, pointless wars.

Don´t be ashamed, Habsburgs aren´t possibly your ancestors, lol

Also. ThisOsman-li dynasty was one of the more respectable Islamic dynasties ever, they were tolerant, but only to extend of higher taxation for heathens

Just ignore that faggot.
He's an obvious leftist cuck.
No one here cares that Austria took part in partitions, mainly because life for Poles was OK there, nothing like Russian or Prussian occupation.

Indeed, Polebro, indeed

You are worthless.
Your country does not deserve any respect.
1 turk is worth more than 100 austrians

PS: Mozart was german

praise krtek

What the hell, I don't understand a word from this clip... I'm retarded or our languages are not that close as everyone claims?

>Turks didn't recognice partitions of Poland. You know why? It was outta respect.

end this dumb meme, it takes like 5 minutes with google to understand this myth

youtube.com/watch?v=tkL4ywoHYWk
Chinese co-op version isn´t as bad as I imagined it would be

That might be, because we use a lot of German-derived words in our everyday speech.

You´re not retarded and our languages are closer than Slovak and Czech

Wrong. Czech and slovakian are mutually intelligible.

Dafuq

I can understand more things from this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvnfTVZ9-II

than your video

Yeah, but their words like čučoriedka have no root in Czech, but Polish got just some weird pronouciation and grammar, but it´s also mutually intelligible, if you study it closer

Let's hope our secret plot to colonize China using the mighty Krteček to brainwash the Chinese kids will bear fruits in the future.

(((German influence)))

Yeah, they will not know, what hit them.
Chinese are to be conquered, they´re unable to fight off someone like a pure blooded European

Well, it's a primitive slovakian. Do you understand Karel Kryl's songs? Try this beautiful slovakian poem. youtube.com/watch?v=n_YIhsvOgVM

True, but they have just some wierd words. When it comes to polish, you have to be exposed to it a lot to understand it. However, if we just watched each others tv and listend to music, we would not feel this language barrier.

that's strange.
My father can perfectly understand Czechs despite the fact that he can't speak Czech.
Like, 8 years ago we were in northern Czech Rp in some big waterpark, he would often talk with his Czech friend and they would understand each other perfectly.

And I could not understand a thing.
How did that happen? He was able to somehow understand long and fast sentences

Kek

I presume thats slovak right?

> tfw a czechfag tries to exclude slovaks and befriend czechs bcs muh language origins
> tfw he gets btfo by polish slovak union