Was the Boston rally a stroke of genius by the right?

Was the Boston rally a stroke of genius by the right?
There are thousands of left on the streets on Boston and they are attacking police and each other. There are multiple arrests being made. Are they showing themselves for what they are? Violent thugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it doesn't take a genius to know leftist scum violently riot and end up attacking police and normalfags whenever the right or pseudo-right rallies and organizes.

I think antifa is a discredit to anything the left ever had going for it.
People may say they're winning, but they're blind to the writing on the walls.

tfw amerifats actually get exercise

I was just watching a stream of a black man telling some white people how they need to listen to black people to find out how to fight the right. He was also saying how whites are going extinct and we are going to have to start fucking our cousins, and i quote 'we are used to doing that anyway'. To great laughter from black people.

>American shit-talking Americans

theyre complete idiots but for the powerful theyre useful idiots

They crave a "good" cause to ralley behind and firmly beleive the ends justify the means

These morons should never be given any form or power, they are zealots

that's the problem with our country. left hates itself.

It's a fucking Black Lives Matter rally mostly bulked out by liberal white people playing bongos for the black people to rap to about how black people own the US.

Yes.

If you don't think this was planned to go this way, consider killing yourself because you're too dumb to post even here on the worst board on the right.

>zealots
They're zealots to the church of nothing, at the altar of their own buttholes

You can destroy the left by holding rallies of John Stuart Mill readings and just sitting back and watching retarded leftists go ape.

Shut up dick head.

Theyre zealots to the church of liberalism and the altar of progressiveness

their gods are the rich and powerful that give them money and direction to destroy us

Wait, are you trying to tell me that people protested FREE SPEECH RALLY.
Left is sooooo stupid.

You fucking faggots. Post one credible link that shows or says protesters are attacking cops in Boston right now. Tuck your tail between your legs and run. America's had enough of your Nazi hate and uneducated ideals. If you're such big men, show up in full Nazi regalia at the next rally. See if you can last longer than the forty seven of you that showed up in Boston did. Go back to your mothers basements.

It's not even that. It's the fact the rally is turning violent when there are only leftists there.

When havent protestors attacked cops?

Of course it was lol
Thousands of stupid leftists showed up in Boston today to protest THIS lol

We should praise Kek for having media that actively sides with Antifa.
I hope CNN makes couple of videos about these "interesting young people" who fight against fascism.
The moment they kill someone > soon, we will demolish them.
Breitbart, twitter, youtube, pol and other right will be 24/7 DISAVOW. CNN #ALTLEFT #ALT TERROR etc....
Prepare memes!!!

A genius Troll by da Right

if they keep this up only the smallest most radicalized group of leftist zealots will watch it

Listen to this guy all angry behind his computer. I can just imagine you smashing your keys down in total aggression.
The right aren't Nazis either. The left today have demonstrated in force against a free speech rally and have gone on to hugely outnumber their opponents and take control of the streets, and then they have gone on to become violent, I have been watching live streams of them throwing rocks at police and rushing police.

The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists.

Yes. That's precisely what's happened. Throwing piss bottles and rocks at cops, showing they have no real cause or purpose aside from destruction and violence. The left has basically ruined any chance of ever convincing normies to join their side today. GG.

Link to stream?

Snowflakes melt in daylight

Coochie coochie coo

I guess the cops are lying?

youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8

I've been watching this one. At the moment they are chanting "they say get back, we say fight back".

Great way to subvert Antifa faggots is to get normies around them. Normie liberals will go to assist the protest and get called Nazis by Antifa even though they support the same side

Normies will learn. Same thing that happened with Occupy Wallstreet.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

Yes, we need to repeat this across the country. Let the public see their violence again and again and again

bump

Now loads of black people chanting "we run this shit" with a white woman playing bongos for them.

>The Fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists.

Call them what are: Marxists and communists.

The brownshirts came as a response to communists (and when their militant wing (Roter Frontkämpferbund) was outright outlawed, Antifaschistische Aktion (the original Antifa))

>HEAD INJURY BY HAMMER
>LEFTIE/ANTIFA FAGS USING HAMMER TO BASH PEOPLE IN THE HEAD
>POLICE GUNFIRE IMMINENT

just in
>LARGE CROWD OF LIBERALS CHASED MAN DOWN THE ROAD ON FOOT AND HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH A HAMMER
>LARGE GASH
>AMBULANCE BEING CALLED
>POLICE HOLDING INJURED MAN IN HOTEL UNTIL AMBULANCE ARRIVES

It was pretty fucking good desu senpai

We should have more free speech rallies, show how much leftists hate free speech

Sorry buddy, you fucking retards are literally attacking the police, straight from the official police twitter

I guess you haven't seen enough of these rallies, Antifa hate police and attack them every single time

The BPD are idiots. The confiscated three bulletproof vest and a conceal carry piece from free speech advocates. Then announce the protest was peaceful from the people that attacked them. Fucking Micks.

lol
I love reading British commentary on American society. Feels like David Attenborough making a nature documentary.

Have you got anything to say to defend your BLM brothers now it has been confirmed you are attacking police in Boston?
Also why are you even forming arguments against what people are saying when you don't even know the left is attacking police in Boston, you obviously aren't paying any attention to what is going on.

What need? They just shift from its not violent to violence is justified, like always.