White women are tired of faggoty white males

>White women are fleeing the west or marrying muslims.
>No one wants a white beta faggot who can't control his own woman.
> White women now prefer Islam and seek comfort in strong masculine muslim lions who can control them

But I bet you beta cucks masturbate to your women becoming walking wombs for jihadis

youtube.com/watch?v=rnV3RNrKDuU&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g72yP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no they masturbate to women becoming walking wombs for BBC

pls respond

Gas her now!

Jokes on them, I'd only fuck Japanese or South Korean women anyway.

Who in their right mind would want to fuck a white woman?

Does she even talk about God?

She knows allah is the only true god and muhammad is his messenger. Allah makes muslim lions irresistible to all women.

Most white women in America are disgusted by dirt skins like you, kek

I agree with most of the tenets of Islam desu. They're the one culture that knows how to subjugate and control degeneracy properly

> White weaboo girl goes to Japan to become a muslim.
Wtf?

Top 10 anime crossovers.

She is in love with a muslim man in Japan.

islam is the future, retard

>All white women
>Posts 1 idiot
This is some high quality thread

Nothing of value was lost. Look at that fucking face Christ looks like it's melting. Quasimodo lookin bitch

sure thing, kid

That's no white woman rabbi, that's just genetic slag freely given away to the lesser races.
>Remove your flag so we can see your Israeli flag please Mr. Mossad

Give that man some sopa de macaco

t. retarded larper who can't even follow the bible

Her eyes are out of sync.

Since november of the last year some crazy things started happening. We even had a neo-nazi rally in fucking tel-aviv.
I think we are messing with forces we don't know the true power.

at least you went back

2 years ago one girl in my University fall in love to muslim and made an attempt to join ISIS.

LMAO that video

next up we'll see a rise in White Nationalism among Hispanic communities

god, that's why i hate ugly people, she looks like one of those jealous people that go full crazy because they are ugly aka why was i born ugly, why are you not ugly, then tries to kill you in various nutjob ways

>7 white women have fled the west
Ftfy
They'll be back after they realize that they can't leave the house without wearing a garbage bag with an eye slit

The goyim are indeed pathetic but don't piss them off too much otherwise things can go very badly for you.

The one thing I respect about you barbarous Muslims is that you keep your cunts in their place.

dude deus vult lmao!!!

fun fact: today's jihadis are closer to crusaders than you'll ever be, now go kiss your transnigger tranny boyfriend and read some fanfiction where you kill muslims with xir

LMFAO

I can't believe that Sandniggers are unironically happy that this degenerate roastie slut is muslim now.

She was already a blight on the Japanese population that only desperate browns liked before she converted.

These retarded eyes top Kek

there's def chicks into the whole being dominated entirely thing.

go on any fetish site, like fetlife, and advertise yourself as a dom and even if you are a disgusting fat guy with a micropenis you'd be surprised how many girls will try and hook up with you if you're good at the whole dominating their life thing.

there was a fat older guy I worked with once who had a 7/10 young redhead hottie he walked around on a leash that whole scene is max degenerate but it's what bitches want

>strong masculine muslim lions
did you feel just a little gay when you wrote this bruh

>White woman goes to be English teacher in Nippon, goes nuts, and becomes a Muslim while bashing based Nippon.
What the fuck...
>Is Canadian
Oh, that explains it.

wow that's that stupid canadajin slut. she's a fucking LEAF WEEB. dumb whore moved to japan, got outright rejected by the japanese, outright rejected by other gaijin, and now she's trying to be a fucking muslim? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. i think we need to send japan some rakes.

that classic inbred desert rager autism lol

Allahu akbar my brother, Islam is the ultimate redpill

I became a superior Alpha male after reading the Quran

nah, he's a turk, he probably thinks it's 100% no homo to get fucked in the ass

You do realize you're making our point for us? This is fuel for the cause. Pussy worshiping maggots shouldn't be breeding anyways.

> willfully accept a current symbol of hate and oppression towards hundreds of millions of woman around the world

So why do people flip their shit over the Confederate flag and not over a hijab considering it's objectively worse, hateful, oppressive and current symbol?

How much longer before she gives up muslim?
She's definitely visibly not into it and since rodi will never give her the ro D she really has no reason to belong to islam in Japan

It'll happen soon enough.

Why do people convert to Islam, anyway?

Like, seriously, what is it?

she looks like a downie. must be an inbred bong

you're right, medic. i stay away from the uglies too for exactly the same reason. she has deep rooted self loathing issues. it's bad enough she ran to japan looking for a surrogate country because even in canada she acted like and idiot and fucked people over for spite, she's still acting like a fucking retard and now this. it's like the cherry on top of a shit sundae. she's literally batshit crazy.

Funny thing is that Hitler would have loved if the German religion was Islam

plz put on burqa you disgusting lady

>cultural chameleon jumps on the next trend

How did she get rejected by Japs? was she being incredibly weeaboo?

Hitler was actually friends with some Islamic dictator.

I forget his name.

>be ugly white slothfaced leaf gaijin bitch
>no lumberjack love because ugly FAS and all Canadian men are xenoestrogen infuses numale femme faggots
>move to Japan to get BJC
>rejected by honorable sons of samurai because ugly googly eyed insufferable leaf cunt whose vagina look like dirty upholstery at Denny's corner booth
>convert to Islam to get disgusting circumsized Aladdin brown dick who beats you
>there are no Muslims jihadi bulls here because this is JAPAN not Germany stupid gaijin bitch look at a map
>spend weekends getting fucked full of AIDS by Roppongi niggers while reciting Koran in broken Nihongo

THIS is why we had Unit 731.

wait, i have the perfect gag for this bitch from now on.

zen garden rake. for fucking leafs who go to japan. oh that's funny, i am genius.

>1,000,000 Nipcoins have been deposited into your honorable Samurai ePouch

Many women would if they thought the hijab would cover flaws in appearance they are unhappy with, which I suspect is the case here, cause she has kind of an odd facial shape. It sounds ridiculous to a man, but many of them are that fucking simple.

I find Islam to be utterly corrosive and toxic...

...then I remembered that I also find feminism to be utterly corrosive and toxic.

And women convert to that, so I more or less answered my own question.

It's because they're stupid.

In your twisted mind it sounds like "cock, vagina, cock, vagina, .." because you are a goat fucking ignorant moon whorshiper.

But thank Allah that he was generous with you to have your women wear a stupid scarf so that they stand out from the crowd like a fucking red target on their head. And guess who will have no trouble in spotting the racetraitors bitch.

RED RIGHT AND BALLOON RALLY

THE NEXT GREAT PROTEST
NEW THREAD IS LIVE
archive of old thread::
archive.is/g72yP

In short form.
It looks like there are immediate advantages from their pov.

well, shit. i'll take kekistan flag off just to show you i'm usa. i know alot about this bitch because of various reasons. sh'es one of these dumb attention whores who makes what are "j-vlogs", which the bulk of that kind of content is usually people who have moved to japan to teach english/learn japanese. she started with the usual updates but slowly (and almost like clockwork) started making vids ranting about how japanese people hate her for one reason or another, treat her like shit, are outright racially motivated in how they deal with her, and all of her content quickly became negative.

after this, she discovered that there were other people in her same j-vlog space, who were far more popular, funny, entertaining (see: chris from abroad in japan, rachel and jun, etc) who she was directly competing against for views. so, like the little nutjob cunt she is, she made a whole bunch of sockpuppet fake youtube accounts and started trashing all of these people in the comments, blowing up their personal information, generally talking shit, etc.

this backfired on her however when she was found out to do this, losing the respect of all the other jvloggers and the japanese who still stood by her quickly abandonded her because of her psycho behavior. it wasn't that she's a turbo weeb, she's just a real piece of shit human being.

i know all this because i'm close with people who live in japan who saw all this bullshit unfold over time. i had no idea she existed until people were making fun of her meme style because of what she does/did. but that's her story in a nutshell.

STOP FUCKING CREATING MUDBLOOD

The only way to become a muslim woman and not be stoned in the streets is by going into a country that has no muslims.

Women can't control themselves, you have to control them.

Honestly, I knew she was like that around 2012-2013, I might have confused her for someone else. The people who have a shitty mindset always have that assumption about people around themselves and never take the accountability of their attitude and actions. Just like that ugly faggot Ryan Boundless. God, don't even get me started with him, always bitching about how he hates Japan but never wants to leave.

Why do people with poor mentalities end up in Japan? What, they think it's some happy-wappy Candyland with seizure-inducing colors and Kanji all over the place? The only decent J-Vlogger I know is probably Gimmeabreakman. The man doesn't give a shit, I like that about him.

Surprise, surprise.

Women like rape, and domination, and alpha males.

Who couldn't see this coming?

I hope you beta white males UNDERSTAND to NEVER listen to women..

We need to make rape LEGAL, no matter how much women complain; they secretly love being raped.

oh man ryan boundless is a living sterotype of the exact type of person we're talking about. i could talk about his stupidity for hours. last i heard, his excuse for not leaving was because of his wife, but i think it's deeper than that. i think he seeks out negativity and drama, without that, he seems to have no purpose. man do i hate him.

but to answer the question as to why people keep ending up like that, it's really all the same. they're people who are outright rejected by their own social groups (usually their whole life) because of how they are, not seeing that they themselves are toxic shitty people, and they see japan as a place where they can start over; clean slate style, where nobody knows any of their personal business and has no idea of what kind of walking landmine of a drama bomb they are. but the problem is that their shitty behavior comes with them, they can never escape it, and it manifests itself again and they soon find themself wondering why they are hated on, blaming everyone but themselves - despite trying to re-invent themselves as somebody else in an entirely different country.

japan seems to be the de facto place these people are attracted to because of otaku type culture; these are people who are child-like in their mentality to start with, so i've always assumed that as they look at a world with cute everything, it must be wildly attractive to them, and they must think they will be accepted there. but jokes on them, otaku/weebs are despised and reviled by almost all japanese, so they get there and find even more rejection.

and yeah gimmieabreakman is good too, he's got alot of fun shit and teaching/learning. i also like Unrested. he touches on alot of the dark shit but doesn't go overboard like ryan and his faggotry.

>kanadajin3
>clearly representative of white women

Dirty scrawny muslim lions. I remember being deployed and watching dirty Muslims clean our shitters for $5/day.

Even if it was legal, the girls father or husband would still kill you.

no no no, we rape da women.

you blame men but really it's feminisms fault

you cant lay a finger on a woman in western society without facing prison time