Trump's Doesn't Know How to Handle Global Warming

On one issue that unites both right-wingers and left-wingers on the baffonery of Trump is his lack of education on global warming and environmental issues. What do you think should be done about this? Maybe Congress should take a more leading role in America and decide to pass some environmental protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHP9Rh-ooh0&t=120s

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com
principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/
thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf
wattsupwiththat.com
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/antigovernment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crony_capitalism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself

>Trump doesn't know how to handle a non-existent problem
Just give Al Gore more money. As long as he keeps putting out books saying the world will be uninhabitable in a decade, every 5 years, then we'll be ok.

Global warming wouldn't be half the problem it is if we'd shut the gates on immigration decades ago.

But unfortunately your average Leftist would much rather let us all die thanks to unsustainable population growth than be called a racist

This is the grave you chose, cunts

>global warming

Stop conflating science of global warming with AUTHORITATIVE FEDERAL ACTION. Go create a carbon re-capture business or something if you care so much.

>the biggest problem humanity has ever faced
>non-existant
LOL

Ummm immigration decreases the population

>families have 8 kids in africa
>move to america
>within 1 gen they have 2 kids each

I don't want to do that, i want the government to force you not to pollute.

Yes he does. De-fund the whole load of bullshit.

climatedepot.com

Because friends don't let friends become Climetards.

friends don't let friends not help the environment

>within 1 gen they have 2 kids each

And because that family is now living in a First World country they will consume much, much more than they would have if they were still living in the Third World with eight kids.

This doesn't even touch on the fact that Third World birth-rates are so high that Western nations would need to import tens of millions each year to act as a demographic release valve for that surplus population

>consume more
Good point. I got no solution other than more carbon taxes.

There have been Africans in America for the past hundred years. The only thing stopping their race from exploding like mexicans is the fact that they keep killing each other.

Liars (like you) always lie but cheaters never prosper.

principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

/sci/ here

Grow a brain you fucking brainlets

That was racist. Average black has about 2 kids

you're a liar.

>I don't want to do that, i want the government to force you not to pollute.

All government action is cronyism. There are market solutions to climate change. All that will happen if you submit to government authority is that you will be made poorer and that you will be made more miserable.

Climate change was never a political issue.

>>his lack of education on global warming

A new study found adjustments made to global surface temperature readings by scientists in recent years “are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”

“Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published [global average surface temperature (GAST)] data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever – despite current claims of record setting warming,” according to a study published June 27 by two scientists and a veteran statistician.

The peer-reviewed study tried to validate surface temperature datasets managed by NASA, NOAA and the UK’s Met Office, all of which make adjustments to raw thermometer readings. Skeptics of man-made global warming have criticized the adjustments.

Climate scientists often apply adjustments to surface temperature thermometers to account for “biases” in the data. The new study doesn’t question the adjustments themselves but notes adjustments has increased the warming trend in published temperature records over the years.

Basically, “cyclical pattern in the earlier reported data has very nearly been ‘adjusted’ out” of temperature readings taken from weather stations, buoys, ships and other sources.

Their study found measurements “nearly always exhibited a steeper warming linear trend over its entire history,” which was “nearly always accomplished by systematically removing the previously existing cyclical temperature pattern.”

“The conclusive findings of this research are that the three [global average surface temperature] data sets are not a valid representation of reality,” the study found. “In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data.”
thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf

just open the global fridge and wait until air cools down

Here. Try spending time with real scientists instead of Sup Forums . Idiots like you denigrate the word science.

wattsupwiththat.com

Stop giving foreign aid to the third world. Stop giving food aid to the third world.

>(((Global))) warming
no such thing user, you live on a flat and motionless plane at the good grace of the creator.

>biased data
The fuck? Data can't be biased, data is data.

>wordpress
Nice journal m8

>/sci/
LOL, grow a brain manlet, global warming is real and the fact that you still deny it shows how stupid you are.

Sounds like you're part of the anti-government movment.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/antigovernment

Raw climate data is always (((corrected))) to account for """""""errors""""""".

The fact that you bothered to reply without reading the content of my post, which argue on the scientific basis that global warming is real and manmade makes you a dumb brainlet

With friends like these who needs enemies

Neil Disgrace is a masonic priest and an actor.

All the Heliocentric history was pushed by masons since XV century.

Flat Earth never stoped been write about and discussed.

Yuropoors are the dumbest big government supporting niggers on the planet. If you don't know that global warming is false, you shouldn't breed.

And wow, look. They don't breed. Good job, lads.

I watch Neil Degrasse Tyson's Cosmos, read Hawking, and watch Bill Nye. Real scientists. I also am related to Bohr.

That's unhuman

I can explain it if you really want. As the atmosphere gets thinner and thinner the vacuum becomes less and less strong. At the edge it's so thin that the particles pushing against eachother is equal to gravity.

Shouldn't people be accepting of global warming measures to cut down pollution simply because it by extension also mitigates the harmful effects pollution has on the human body? If you don't want to believe it harms the ozone, surely you still understand how badly it affects our physical conditions, right? Do it so your city doesn't end up looking like fucking Silent Hill.

Well then why did you call me a brainlet in your post, that means you clearly didn't read my origional post. You fucking idiot.

drumpf should listen to this BASED black science man

>I watch Neil Degrasse Tyson's Cosmos, read Hawking, and watch Bill Nye. Real scientists.

sides in orbit thanks for making my day

>trump won't slash the environmental protection ag-

>I watch Neil Degrasse Tyson's Cosmos, read Hawking, and watch Bill Nye. Real scientists. I also am related to Bohr.
yeah and i have degrees in math and physics but keep watching tv mr smartypants

It suckes all you have to do with ur day is stalk on peoples Sup Forums acc fat ass XD have fun loser, no wonder you talk to people like that you unemployed low life. Literally all my posts is asking questions about pc and learning. no one cares what you think LUL, oh look a vpn. so ez. can use that on Sup Forums too, [x] rekt.

>talks global warming
>posts black science guy pic
>says most people believe in global warming

This, my friends, is what we call "b8" 'round these parts.

It is not about selling you any religion.

There are a lot of proofs the Earth is Flat and is not floating in some Space.

>What do you think should be done about this?

nothing. global warming is not Trump's religion.

>i have degrees
Ohhhh mr smartiepants over here with his jobless degree lol. I will keep getting my info from the best of the best ivy league physicists while you learn about physics and math from some no name school.

You my friend is what we call a troll

you're not learning physics though. show me a single cosmology paper from hawking that you pretend to understand. and guess what? science curriculum is the same anywhere. oh and my degree is from a top 20 physics department.

quoting fake scientists from fake 'research orgs' that are bought and paid for by big energy.
only a retard or a cuck would do that.

Global warming is not really an issue according to climatologists not funded by the government.

Maybe Congress should be dissolved.

no, you are full of shit OP. Trump knows that global warming is a hoax

>handle global warming

You mean, like, buy a lighter coat for the winter?

>Shouldn't people be accepting of global warming measures to cut down pollution simply because it by extension also mitigates the harmful effects pollution has on the human body?

No, because we've seen this rhetoric before. A boogeyman is created, and everybody is having to fork over ridiculous amounts of money for permits and fines. Regardless of the evidence presented of climate change science, top-down authority of the government inevitably is corrupted to favor certain groups (in this case, some companies who employ lobbyists) over others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crony_capitalism

In the world of science, the mechanisms of climate change and the models to extrapolate possible future conditions due to climate change are all science. For climate science to also claim to know what all of humanity should do to fix the problem is no longer science. That's a hijack for an agenda- possibly a corporate, political, or social agenda.

>from /sci/
>quotes skepticalscience.com
>created by a fucking cartoonist.
brainlet

Friendly reminder that global warming isn't real. It's a false theory that enables private sectors to continue generating fields of revenue.
Your average climate change enthusiast is just another initiate to the cult of nu"science". Even the most learned supporters refuse to acknowledge how inaccurate early present/prediction models were, because doing so often invalidates much of the existing theory.
>muh CO2

What worthless degree did spacenigger again? I know Nye has nothing and the only thing of scientific note he did was design something, which might not even have been from him.

Nye is a mechanical engineer and since normies don't know about engineering degrees, he gets to talk out his ass on every subject. Tyson has a PhD in Astrophysics which also apparently lets him talk out his ass about any other unrelated subject as well. As long as both confirm the bias of libtards. Which should last until they Richard Dawkins themselves and run afoul of the groupthink.

"A brief history of time by Stephen Hawking". Also keep pretending to understand.

>top 20 physics department
LOL that's like the top kid in your special ed class, no intelligent person cares about physics, it's the finance and law that make all the money.

>"A brief history of time by Stephen Hawking". Also keep pretending to understand.
that's not physics little one
>it's the finance and law that make all the money.

>implying it isn't mathematicians and physicists running finance these days
you're a child. keep up with what's going on buddy.

>that's not physics one little bit
That's highly advanced physics, i mostly learn it from vsauce since i didn't understand a word from Hawking

>you're a child
You're a child, you're a physics peasant. People from Ivy League who went into business and law run finance. Not physcitists or math nerds.

Who the fuck cares about global warming? The country is burning down.

Global warming is GLOBAL not just in burgerland.

>That's highly advanced physics, i mostly learn it from vsauce since i didn't understand a word from Hawking
it's dumbed down physics for the uneducated. lol how on earth lol how are you going to try arguing against someone who does physics? what is it you think you understand? can you even into calculus?

>You're a child, you're a physics peasant. People from Ivy League who went into business and law run finance. Not physcitists or math nerds.
delusions of grandeur? dunning kruger maybe?

Because my dad makes a lot of money from his job on wallstreet and doesn't know a mick of math, he studied it in university once but now he can't even help me with my math homework. (im 18 btw). Only uneducated genetically poor peasants do math, actual important worthy people run wallstreet. Not a single person on wallstreet respects scientists.

you know most wall street trades are done by scientist these days, right? over half of all trades are done by quants.

it's funny you're the guy with some delusions that he can understand physics and simultaneously shit on scientist via "muh daddy". grow up kiddo your dad isn't going to hold your hand for the rest of your life.
>i'm 18 btw
yeah it shows. grow up.

Yeah that's where all the working class plebs are put, they trade stocks, my dads the person who the comission goes to. For example you will work here if you do that.

Meanwhile my dad works here.

>muh daddy
what do you do user?

Debate Tyson them. He does plenty of shows that take calls.

You can't, because he'd destroy you, because he actually does give a fuck about actual science.

He's been a project scientist, a staff scientist, he's been published in over a dozen research publications, and worked in various councils for the Bush administration related mostly to the space industry. And he doesn't just have a PhD in Astrophysics, he has a PhD from fucking Columbia, with a BA in physics from Harvard.

You are the one who is talking out of your ass, if not, fucking prove it, step up and tear his positions down. That's how science works.

I'm still in high-school taking an extra year. My dad wants to get me into Harvard or Yale, he'd perfer Oxford but there's no way that's happening. I want do what he does, i don't really understand it but i like how you can tell people what to do and basically be like a tycoon.

Yeah says the one with some grand delusions that you're superior because you are a physics master while shitting on everyone else, grow the fuck up.

>still in high school taking an extra year
jesus christ the failure running our country

It's CLIMATE CHANGE buddy.

Trump sees it entirely as an economic decision. Probably because it mostly is.

Also I like how they keep showing solar panels and wind turbines but not fucking NUCLEAR FISSION THE GREATEST POWER HOUSE HUMANITY HAS AND THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WASTE IN AN ENERGY PRODUCTION

fuck these people.

stop mimicking everything i say

What do you mean? About 50% of students take an extra year. In the 1950s there was 13 grades and it was complusory.

Well im sick of seeing physics guys and math guys on Sup Forums bragging about how intelligent they are "law and finance is so stupid i could do that if i wanted easily" and calling everyone else uneducated for not being a physics or math nerd as well.

Are you deploying conspiracy theories to dismiss science you don't like, or to excuse your lack of predictive ability in climate "science"?