Why does Antifa love Palestine?

Why does Antifa love Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
nesmaps.com/maps/Zelda/Level3Q1.png
golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.fi/2013/07/antifa-their-role-in-modern-imperialism.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Israeli Jews are pretty much literal fascists.

What do you call an autistic Jewish pothead sent to the ovens?

A twice-baked potato.

Lame

Didnt get enough of your dead babies in a bag of salt thread? Youre a fucking walking Satan

Poor gay mohammad. How conflicting...

You can lie and ad hom all you want. Christ knocks the shit out of you. Fucking murderer. You have no scruples. What the fuck did those kids do to you or to anybody? They're semites. You're not. You're going to burn forever in a furnace and nobody will hear you. All men will proclaim Christ is Lord

I like how you natsocs are so tough

They lost everything and fucked up everything and destroyed the world. End is like beginning and they created israel for you so you destroyed america in return and did nothing but attack them since you initiated Biblical prophecy. Disgusting shylock shill. Most obvious one ive ever seen. Matthew 18:6 you have no rights to speak. None

>Jew thirsting for the blood of goy children

Really doing a lot for the image of your people, rabbi.

Stop being so sensitive, you fucking faggot. Answer the question

What question? Do you not believe God hears this shit of yours and that you can get away with it in any way? Blood has a voice and calls out to Him. But you think you are Him. Because the serpent is your dad. Muslims call Christians the children of the book. Fake kikes (you are a goy) say Christ is boiling in poo

Why so serious, natsocs? You gonna kill all the Jews. Many will be kids.

Now, answer my question - why do you lefties love pallys so much?

Why is international jewry so vindictive, arrogant and bloodthirsty?

What jews? Jerusalem is trampled by gentiles. What is your tribe? Other than fake ones, nobody knows. Jewish means judean and i see no judeans in here. I love how you pretend you arent best mates with natl communists

Nobody believes in your holocoaster false god here. I'm quite certain you know what the Havaraa agreement is.

Bingo

If you cant handle this, you cant handle killing all daaa jooooooos. Now, why do you love these roaches?

because they are told to, most don't even know why they support
nice bait rabbi, you won't stop anyone here to suppport them by simply associating them to antifa
also sage

Somebody post the Hitlerpasta about debating jews please. I'm done.

False equiv. Youre not a juice. Youre a fucking may may. But youre not a juice. Fucking straw man of my ass while you infinity-down. You know double down? Triple down? You infinity down
Jews have Christ deprogrammer rabbis. Like the truman show or some shit. One of their goyim gets too close? They swoop in. Why do they cover their heads? Tefillin are not Biblical. Then the oral penis bite off. Theyre so fucked

Lmao german

Youre not a real country. Without germans you could only post about palestine because they gave you your shitposting abilities. Literally signed over the emigrants necessary to create Isisrael

What a bunch of cry babies. Antifa tier

So why do you say waaa you're gon kill all me straw beoble and then say people are crybaby violent antifa? You put the brownies here. Isaiah 40:17 you dance around cancels this out with leviticus. Eclipse. Sept 23

Pls explain the biblical prophecy that people keep going off about

hehe

Op is one edgy jew.

They see Israel as western and Jews as white, so they want Israel destroyed and the Jews exterminated. The left unironically believe that Israel is a white supremacist colonial outpost oppressing poor brown people.

These reasons stem from Soviet antisemitism, we must remember that the vile commies of today owe their intellectual heritage to the vile commies of yesteryear, who supported the various Arab states in their genocidal campaigns against Israel. It is only natural that the commies of today would also seek the total destruction of the Jews. The Jews, like whites, are defined as an oppressor class, and oppressor classes exist for the sole reason of being evil; the only solution is their extermination or subjugation. Just as the anti-whites will only be happy once the white man in either dead or ground into the dirt, the antisemites will be happy once the same is true for the Jews. The place of the Jew, in their minds, is to be killed at will, to never defend himself, to live and breathe only because the commie scum can't be bothered to gut them today, and would rather do so tomorrow. This is why they get so damn triggered by Israel; there we have Jews defending themselves and crushing their enemies underneath their own bootheels! This is seen as a horrendous inversion of the "natural order" as it were.

As there is a tendency for portions of the Arab population of Judea to like murdering Jews, Antifa support them. Make no mistake; if the Arabs laid down their arms and sought to use the money they spend chucking bombs at Jews on things like hospitals and education, they would be denounced as vile traitors kowtowing to a colonialist power.

> Naziboos cant into genocide

O my sides

It's easy. You (the serpent Eve laid) will bruise His heel and He will bruise your head. Cassini being launched directly into saturn. Meaning plutonium and a gas planet. The censored face is the dragon waiting for Virgo and Jupiter. Remind you of anything? It should. Bible mentions rapture in not so many words, many times. Some say the dragon face is saturn in duplicate. Stars might be knocked down from the sky

>muh "genocidal" people can't be genocidal like me
Woe unto them who call good evil and evil good

Finally some intelligence. Thoughtful answer

>Lenin's first law was an anti anti semitism law; you are not semites; the victims you post, are
Hi ayn rand. You social security taking loser whom nobody liked and left to vanquish herself in the hospital beds she loved to piss on for everybody else with her ugly face little elf hat and a half a fag husband. HEAL ME GOOBERMINT PAY FOR MY VENTILATOR MUH PONZI SCHEMES MUH PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY MUH SMALL GOOBERMINT

Dafuq is going on this thread

How come Jews are cowards and degeneracy enablers, but you wont show your flag?

Really making me to think

A fake jewess bag noballed bitch is getting her shit pushed in

Isaiah 40:17 bud. Sign of the covenant. It shouldn't make your eyes bleed

operation G.T.F.O for the antifa shills of last days

Heh.

Pure autism and edginess. Sage goes in all fields.

Just a jew getting a hard-on to pictures of dead goy children. It's not like this is abnormal behavior.

Wat

Nice tripfag

>hate antifa so much that you become zionist
Wait what

He was zionist before he was born. Dont worship things you made with your hands or anything created. Zion in this timeline they made comes from above. And from God descending in a way. At least to make a house. What do they do? Blow out their second whatever the fuck. And build by hand their third one anyways

> im honestly not a somali - the post

You never listen. You are the reprobate reptile worshippers the Bible says so much about. And then blamed literally everybody else. Complete neanderthals

Still no flag, fag

What are you babbling about, anyway?

Because Trump said he supported Israel. That's it.

>repeats
>plays retarded
You have fleas. I put this flag because i already said why. Since all you do is huff queefs i will now add that you are a queef huffer so all the better. Illiterate. And court jester

Yeah. This hasnt been a 6000 year long thing and his family's middle name wasn't Christ or anything. It's all my buzzwords' fault. You wouldnt know truth if it were fucking you in the ass and created a beautiful jewish baby

I don't know why this whole thing started that you need to pick a side. And that you either need to be pro Israel or pro Palestine.

I've never been to those sand desert shitholes and have no intention of visiting.
Don't care about them or their sandpeople problems.
They literally can nuke each other and I won't give the slightest of fucks.

You antifa are such faggots

This is actually the most reasonable position for 99% of people who aren't directly involved to take.

Nukes dont exist. This fat diabetic laziness is why OP is posting in the first place

Better question is why do they love ISIS?

You worship trannies and knock down two penis towers so you can put your isis style pussy worship on a grand scale. Throw the jew down the well. Muh blood libellllll nooooo

Elliot shimon. CGI. Yiddish accents. Shekinah hoax

Do you seriously mean to tell me you don't see any similarity between this pic and your average group of Antifa? The only difference is that the Palestinians are into violent Muslim Jihad against infidels, whereas Antifa only tacitly encourages it.

Some post a picture of level 3 The Legend of Zelda dungeon. They will hate it.

It's not Antifa, it's the left/center-left in general. We believe Israel is illegally occupying Palestine, which they are. Obama gave them billions and the Israeli Government used it to butcher children in the streets of Gaza.Yet rightwing cucks defend israel all the time and paint us as antisemitic. So much for the "Jewish Problem" amirite?

It's funny that this is a Partisan issue, that the Right and the Left could use against Israel, seeing as you have your reasons and we have ours, but the right wing in the US is so cucked to the jews against the left that they don't care if children get butchered.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

nesmaps.com/maps/Zelda/Level3Q1.png

Live by sword die by it. I love how you pretend youre little miss dindu muffets and whenever anybody calls you a serpent seed asshole or just an asshole you always try and bounce it back on people who believe more in the golden rule. You stir the pot. And then poke the corpses with sticks. You barbecue in front of hunger striking prisoners. God divorced you. You are not Israelites. When they cried in the desert God took away their free gibs. You fucked up completely and have never recovered. Then you instituted usury and larceny in every corner of the flat world

Because Saturn, the demiurge, is their god.

Bible was also written by 'reptile worshippers'. The snake represented wisdom. But christianity basically shits on their own heritage.

YES!

Oh jew

OY VEY. Aint nobody got time for that. Take a fucking look around you and when all this pagan frog bullshit started. Luciferian garbage coming home to roost

Because Israel Zionists are fascists themselves. It doesn't matter though.

Even if Zionism was to stop and the Israeli were to drop their guns, they would just be replaced by another Israel in the form of mudskin Islam.

AIDS really affects the brain, huh?

>dont eat this you will die
>you wont die
>has sex with it, immediately dies
That was faith, that you're referencing. God doesn't want us ignorant. It wasn't the serpent itself. It meant faith in God or Christ. Not the actual serpent. You got the knowledge. But not all of it. And the "apple" was sexual

Always with the dead children. What's so goddamn special about the children? Gaza has like 40%-50% children now. That's some fucking medieval-tier numbers. OF COURSE there's just going to have to be some child casualties, it's almost inevitable.

I dont know charlie sheen. First ask the scientists who invented it. Then ask the ones who invented Truvada. Stupid freud bitch. The right loves to see who has biggest dick so they can latch on

How about you stop unloading phosphorus on anything

Take down that fagflag, Salim.

They don't
golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.fi/2013/07/antifa-their-role-in-modern-imperialism.html?m=1

Same reason why news reports always cover girls.
How many hundreds, thousands of boys have boko haram killed or kidnapped over the years? How often have they been reported? But when it's girls, when they were previously spared? Different story.

Same thing with children, it's just a pull at sympathy.

Ok mr. Lets shoot children playing on beach, Israel is last bastion of hope in middle east.

Take down that remphan flag you maligned the bisexual king david with. Solomon.
Golden dawn's flag is the symbol of the israeli currency

How convenient

might makes right, now gimee dat welfare check

>boys
You mean child soldiers.

No offense Mohammed but since when have Muslims given a shit about the "Laws of War" or avoided killing women or children?

Or is it only bad when the Zionists do it?

Lol

Amazing you cockroaches are forced to keep pulling out that one isolated incident over and over again to "demonstrate" your otherwise vacuous point.

What a coward. He knows nobody will take him seriously if he revealed his Lebanese/Paleshitian flag.

Two wrongs. Also there is no book more filthy than the babylonian talmud. Whereas Muslims say things like "sick people dont have to pray and women block your prayers" lol that's kinda based. You say shit like "how many of my divorced wives will i get in Heaven?". What else. Those little wires you put in circles? I dont know. The whole damn thing minus any stretches you didnt do to the OP. Which are few and far between if any. No wonder the 144K is so little. Out of 7 billion those odds are not very good. There are differences between saved and raptured, perhaps. You should know what those are

The amount of dick you're consuming seems to be affecting your ability to write a legible comment.

One based thing about Muslims is that they throw degenerates like you off the roof.

That's not a fucking argument. A fucking leaf. And why u no makee flagee me rikey are not fucking arguments. Wraps himself in a bag to fly over cemeteries. Because planes existed back then. You can do law perfectly and still fail :)

it's not funny those are someone's children

lol stop shilling you jew
didn't work last night it won't work today

Already responded to this. You are having a tantrum because you see your own selves and your actions I'm mentioning. And you revert immediately back to muh benisbagoo. Of which I am also referencing. There's fuckall wrong with how I write

Agreed, this thread is in incredibly poor taste even by Sup Forums standards.

That "someone" is a filthy arab.

So why do you fuck around with my posts then? You only support OP with your tacit horse shit

Youre not even a semite nobody likes you. Never has. You lie all the time and make cover. You will be aided in a final war but it might be only people who dont even think theyre jews and not falsely righteous people like you. The church will have been disappeared. And then everything else happens to the xena warrior antichrist you've been waiting for

well Antifa are a bunch of privileged white liberals and Palestinians are people who literally being jewed by the jew everyday

Because you're a fucking retard and your comments don't make any sense and because faggots don't get to invoke the Bible.