This board has been dead since about 2013, but I'd like you guys to know that you have fucking ruined my life...

This board has been dead since about 2013, but I'd like you guys to know that you have fucking ruined my life. I have lost almost every friend I've made in the last seven years, I have no idea how to engage in any political discussion with anyone anymore. I can't even pretend to be blue-pilled -- it is completely antithetical to my being.

But I'm not sorry, I don't regret choosing my own, loving my own people, giving a shit about mine. Where everyone else (and I once was) concerned with the rich and poor, I only care for my community, my nation, and the middle class -- the only folks worth fighting for, because they're fighting for themselves.

My social life is in shambles, and it feels so good not to give a shit, because there is no virtue lost. Let go of the rudypoo and candyass bullshit, Sup Forums. Let's reclaim it. Because Sup Forums is, truly, always fucking right.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
archive.is/ReLXr
youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry, OP. Hope you make better friends who won't shit on you for being honest.

NEXT RIGHT WING RALLY HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED

FLORIDA HERE WE COME

thread here
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

yep. get some fucking hobbies instead. dont worry about blue pilled niggas. lift, do martial arts.

>reddit spacing

>ruined his life because he couldn't force himself off the computer
>get indoctrinated to a cult that blames external forces for all his problems
>finally realize that his ideology is bunk and takes the REAL red pill and wakes up to reality
>buttflustered cause he ruined his life but is still too immature to recognize the fault is his own so he blames Sup Forums
Just fucking neck yourself already

That's because you're an uneducated idiot. There is a difference inbetween entertaining a thought and acting on it.

However, even after more than 5 years on this board I still have not managed to go nat-soc or believe in the JQ.

you guys are alright. Sup Forums is best board.

That's funny. I've been dead since around 2003 as well.

>ruined my life
>feels so good

You sound like a woman right now. Take accountability for yourself you easily impressionable faggot

good, now go to the gym

>I can't even pretend to be blue-pilled
brainlet

Uncle Ted would tell you to take accountability for yourself

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

That's it though, I'm really not sorry at all. I've transcended the binary, for lack of a less trite phrasing. Every day the truth manifests itself more and more in the mainstream, and it's no fucking frog doing it. Individuals are beginning to remember that their personhood isn't some privilege granted them by globalisation -- it's a human right. I've recognized my right to my history and my culture, I've reached right out and taken it.

tldr autist believes the right to one's nation and the love of it isn't totally fucking shameful and gay

good luck, shills

archive.is/ReLXr

who mentioned being natsoc? shilllllll harder

Fucking bluepilled faggot. I'd bet you're a globester as well.

Trumpfags ruined the board

I did? Its a common theme on this board to go nat-soc after a while newfag.

I'm a conservative nativist.

Based reply is based.

>I have lost almost every friend I've made in the last seven years
I redpilled all of my friends. Maybe you shouldn't have been hanging out with such faggots to begin with and/or learn how not to be a sperg.

truthfully, white men who
>never read ted
and let their wives be fucked by niggers are the cancer. learn to fend for your nation & and community, and stop bitching.

i started coming to Sup Forums way the fuck back when it was /new/. i came for the habbenings, and i stayed for the red pill. but it's all sklavenmoral, it's all become bullshit now. stop bitching about coal burners and get back to what's being slid, because that's all that Sup Forums has ever truly had going for it.

>an imageboard shaped my worldview
>but I'm not a retarded trumpfag

Piss off you moody teenager

why would it matter if i were? post politics, faggot

Yeah, I don't have any friends, partly because of my views.

I've also gotten older, too - all my friends have separate lives now, as do I.

I'm growing misanthropic, and I don't like being around people.

all you do is argue the basics and go from there, when you establish basic ideals you can then use them in instances

What I've discovered is that you can't really get through to folks entirely concerned with virtue signaling. You can't get a leftist to admit they'd kill for their family, because
>muh pacificism
And if you can't admit to human instinct for the sake of your blood kin, then are you even human anymore?

I have far left Corbynistas as friends while being a rabid Brexiteer and conservative. Get better friends.

>it's everyone else's fault I'm too stupid to not throw an autistic shitfit everytime I'm around other people

You sound like a nigger. You deserve whatever perceived punishment you're experiencing.

>but Is like you guys to know that you have ruined my fucking life
No. You played yourself son

I was a teenage libtard faggot. So yeah, choosing myself to expose myself to views opposite my own and to engage those who disagreed with me has shaped my worldview. Who the fuck would've thought

I've actually redpilled some of my friends. I live in an extremely leftist area so there are a lot of militant commies and nobody bats and eyelash but there are also these disgruntled normies who don't really pretend to have convictions, they're just confused and unsure of everything. If you talk to them one-on-one you can ease them into different ideas and they will believe you as long as they think you're an endearing person in the first place. They are just like misguided lambs and you can help them. Either that or somebody else gets to them first and they start parroting some other bullshit like tranny space communism.

How old are you faggot?

be a man grow some balls

I'm twenty five, I'm a privately contracted spatial analyst for my city's transit system. Started lurking in 2009 because i was a militant leftist, and loved being triggered

Do you read anything?

I thought that balls were what you appear to have when you refuse to compromise your values in the face of an entire generation dedicated to progressivism, which happens to be your own.

I mean hey, maybe you've never lost friends. Maybe you're a huge pussycuck who's never shown your power level. Or maybe you're a fucking neckbeard. Regardless, testicles when?

the lower class is worth it

they are innocent as lembs

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

>I lost muh friendz
Stop being a bitch and treating this place as your blog

I've read a good amount, I wouldn't say I'm the most diligent motherfucker out there about my literature. But I've studied Spengler, Strasser, Unamuno, the carlists, the foralists, the revisionists, etc. I dunno user, on what topic would you like a reading list?

This newfag meme needs to die. Now.

Neckbeard it is

>another demoralization slide thread

sage

>you're not allowed to visit more than one website on the internet
Frig off retard. This type of thinking falls in line with the idea that Sup Forums is a special "club" you belong to, which is even more retarded.

If you're not a shill/troll: you forgot the most important part user. Let the message enhance your life, not consume it.

Improve yourself socially and physically get some better friends, and learn to redpill people and change hearts and minds. You should be able to engage in political discussion a lot better after all this time.

you have no friends because you are fucking insufferable. After all, "I can't disagree with people reasonably," which is what you are saying, = "I'm an insufferable, know-it-all fucking faggot." This sounds like it's entirely your own fault. So, fuck off and go back to the_donald

you fucking imbecile

75% of /pol was satire and derisive LArPing aimed at the mentally subnormal whackjobs that quote from notradamus, posit half-wit conspiracy theories, or post schizoid hate speech

the rest is just insane people

if you take this garbage on his board as real, or the norm, then you have no grasp of reality and most importantly you have something missing in you that makes you five cards short of a deck

and by hanging out with the freakshows on here and intensifying your sociopath tendencies, the moment you encounter some people whom aren't fucking mental asylum eligible, you will hit a wall of silence and ostracism, and rightfully so

peckerhead

you're right, clintonbergsteinwitz

only 75%? wow

thanks for shedding light on that, moot

Clean your room.