Tfw the alt left was prophesied by Podesta's emails

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you go through Podesta's and HRC's emails all dumped by Wikileaks you'll find the entire strategy they're doing now was already planned out.

It's literally them sitting around thinking up new ways to false flag in the media and shame their opponents with identity politics baiting. The only reason Trump won though is he is incapable of shame being the most baller utterly based vegas showman like personality who ever lived so none of these tactics work on him (but do the rest of the GOP fags)

>Podesta actually thought comparing someone to Hitler was a good argument

figures

a good argument when you're "spectacularly wrong"

fpbp

>checked
/thread

don't forget that magical moment when Podesta confirmed the assassination of Seth Rich, also known as "Russia".

Only a nazi would attack Podesta.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

How is this news?

This tactic is described and the speech elite insider gave at last 69
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

Well the he talking about calling people misogenist, but its the same deal

I get so disgusted by that sentence everytime...

I'M YOUR FATHER, SAY MY NAME

>"I didn't think Wetwork meant a pool party at the vineyard"...

so sorry to have triggered you, sweetie

this fucker needs to die. I'd kill that beast myself if I could. Fucking piece of shit

No shit, these people were accusing McCain and Romney of being Nazis

Unfortunately that point is undermined when white supremacist nutjobs run around in public with $10 swastika flags and armbands that they bought off Alibaba

be careful, Skippy fights back

McCain is a fucking Nazi though. The whole New World Order fucking sucks.

We need to counter the radical leftists by comparing them to Kim Jong Un

I'd love to have him face to face. Really, no trolling here. That bastard has to die.

desu most of the left from a legal perspective literally deserves to die based on the definitions of treason and sedition.