Poland

Is there more annoying and austistic nation than Poland? They always attack and divide other Europeans. I couldn't imagine being a Pole and all i have on my mind 24/7 is WW2 and past. Everytime someone says something pole will only look if there is some reference to WW2 or some battle. And it seems to be only thing they talk about. They will never comment to contribute to something only to Argue.'' Exactly 321 years and 23 days ago battle X happened''. '' Oh you are form nation X, let me tell you why you should pay reparation because of the battle that happened 734 years ago where you took some of our territory'' Poles love to talk about how they conquered someone, but as soon as they are the game they cry. They are also ultimate gib me that nation. Why can't they be Normal like Czech

>Oh you are a Brit? fucking traitor remember WW2 xD??''
>French? haha surrender more idiots'
>Russian? Go away you are the worst''
>German? OMG nazis i hate you
>Ukrainian? Why you celebrate Bandera i hate you
Here i made a list what 89% of poles will write on facebook or other sites in comments.

Pic is one of the examples

Other urls found in this thread:

lootedart.gov.pl/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does Pooland always get so triggered when a German or a Russian talks about WW2?

Do Poles not realize that if you constantly present Germans as Nazis that Germans will just defend Nazism? Nvm the fact that all of that will lead to the narrative that the invasion was probably justified and more people talking about the millions of Germans that were expelled from and killed in WW2 and that Poland got a third of Germany's land after WW2.

bump

In the case of Germans maybe because you consider the sub-human. Might have something to do with it.

you guys should've handled your spergout better.

i believe we're paying you already
all your people here get welfare already

>shit on Germans
>now they have more chances to get jailed
Pretty cool.

Must suck to be german

Show your flag, Ahmed von Krautenberg.

Also, fuck you and your shitty country, next time we'll fuck your shit up, because Visegrad will have the only functioning military on the continent within the next 50 years. Yours will be basically a Caliphate militia of the sort the Israelis are raping without even trying hard. Your time is over, and you alone are to blame.

>Is there more annoying and austistic nation than Poland?
Yes, it is called Germany. They literally destroyed Europe at least 3 times and gear up for 4th

There is a 30 day return policy. Your time ran out in June 1945. no returns any more, no money back.

Did Poland even exist before WW2?

For centuries. Meanwhile germ-many only appeared as entity in middle of 19 century

Poland is a shithole that has been destroyed by jews

>pole will only look if there is some reference to WW2 or some battle. And it seems to be only thing they talk about.
that's how they get their gibs

Tss poland didnt exist until after WWI. Poles did. They were the scum of 3 different countries though.

O ja cię pierdolę

Kurwa, I didn't know Polacks can get so fucking hysterical and cringy

Here history is exploited too much:

- Warsaw Uprising pouring through your ears and mouth, because you're so full of this
- anticommunist insurgency is knocking on your window when you eat breakfast in the morning
- Massacre in Volhynia is remembered as if only it happened a week ago
- Russians are being regularly bombarded like Dresden
- Lithuanians are scolded all the fucking time because second names can't be written in polish there
- Germans are being poked with "polish death camps" and now people suddenly recalled that WW2 was so horrible we have to ask Germany for reparations which we won't get

Polacks are literally living in fucking history all the time. Poland will be the first european country that will be destroyed, it just can't fucking stand with fighting with everybody outside and inside too

Yea, its okay to remember history and all. But Holy fuck do Poles over do it. It is literally only thing they talk about. Look at Czech They also got screwed in WW2 but they never mention it just move on.

Is it ok to say that the Warsaw uprising was a mistake or that reparations are a retarded idea ? I'm just here on vacation and i don't really know about polish politics

>poland didnt exist until after WWI

Remeber the history or be ready to repeat it. For the last 400 years we have been paying in blood for letting our guard down and this shall not happen again. If you want our respect - earn it and you will be loved by us like the americans and hungarians are.

It's not for a foreigner. Foreigners shouldn't get involved in Polish politics. We hate foreign influence, you're a guest here, and so act like one.

>But Holy fuck do Poles over do it.
There can be 2 explanations for this: either it's a novelty for Polacks, so there's a burning need for history but it will settle down, or it's Polacks projecting their very deeply held notion that they're morally superior to the rest of the world, because many Polacks think like this. They like to point to history and even now, they point at the West or East and think to themselves "see, how morally better we are?". If that's the latter, then Poland is fucked

>Is it ok to say that the Warsaw uprising was a mistake or that reparations are a retarded idea ?
Idk. I would say without hesitating those both things

>Is there more annoying and austistic nation than Poland?
yes, France
>They always attack and divide other Europeans.
just like France

>Is there more annoying
nah
> and austistic
G*rmans

> They always attack and divide other Europeans
no

> Everytime someone says something pole will only look if there is some reference to WW2 or some battle
What's wrong in learning mistakes from your history?

> Oh you are form nation X, let me tell you why you should pay reparation
Germans should pay us reparations, this is not questionable

> because of the battle that happened 734 years ago where you took some of our territory
Swedes also must give us back our art, they will gonna change it to islamic paintings anyway

> Poles love to talk about how they conquered someone
sure, we are the only ones that btfo'd russians

> but as soon as they are the game they cry
yeah, these bitches from Germany and Russia always team up against us because we fuck them up 1v1 every-fucking-time

> They are also ultimate gib me that nation
no, we are getting back what is rightfully ours

> Why can't they be Normal like Czech
because Pepiks didn't lose 30% of their population and their capital during WW2, they have been always irrelevant, why we used to be major power in Europe (and we are slowly becoming one again)

>Oh you are a Brit? fucking traitor remember WW2 xD??''
of course, this is a lesson: never trust the Brits

>French? haha surrender more idiots'
sure, never sign any military pacts with the French

>Russian? Go away you are the worst''
Kikes owned them for a long, long time

>German? OMG nazis i hate you
and pay reparations

>Ukrainian? Why you celebrate Bandera i hate you
yes, Ukrainians murdered in Wołyń tens of thousands of Polish women and children in the most cruel way possible, fuck them to death

We were always saving Europe and in the return these assholes fucked us up. The only trustworthy people in Europe are Hungarians.

Do you even see the irony in your post, Hans ?

Brat, all this is the reason why we will be the last ones standing. You are wrong in your assessment that this is our weakness that will lead to our demise. Completely wrong, in fact, this is our greatest strength. Sure, we fight one another right now, but history has shown that we mostly band together as soon as a greater threat shows itself. And if there is one thing we're good at, its fighting, and being belligerent in general. Mostly thanks to all the practice we're getting.

Look, I understand how annoying it is, it gets a bit much for me as well. But this way we will never lose our identity, like the spineless Westerners already did. Take the bad with the good, friend. Being annoyed at the doofuses that overdo the patriotism in an overly exuberant manner is a small price to pay to secure our future.

Depending on the company you keep, you will either get ostracised and ignored, beaten up, or applauded. If its the third eventuality, the people you're with are actually Jews, or at least communist traitors, and so not Polish at all.

Just stay out of it, many people will tell you that the idea of warsaw uprising is bad, but the worst thing that you can do is to criticize the people that fought back then

> that reparations are a retarded idea
depends on your company, but most people will say "fuck off, it is none of your business"

Everything about this picture is perfect.

Poles are just lower IQ kikes. At least where kikes would swindle you for profit, Poles would shoot themselves in the foot to annoy you.

I wasn't talking about me but about a politician or some other famous person, how would most people react ?

> Is it ok to say that the Warsaw uprising was a mistake
yes, it is fairly ok, most people somehow agree that the destruction of Warsaw and a slaughter of 200k Poles was not worth it

> or that reparations are a retarded idea
every leftist says that

brr

I don't agree with you. I am a Muslim, I know somebody don't like me bcuz of these fucked up terrorists but in Poland I have never been attacked in any form. Every people in my job and cities likes me so much and I'm really happy of that, but in Germany every day somebody was yelling to me racist words, it never happened to me in Poland. That's why I moved to Poland. Peace!

>Oh you are form nation X, let me tell you why you should pay reparation because of the battle that happened 734 years ago where you took some of our territory''
It's called having national conciousness, but you wouldn't understand as a typical germ hiding behind some meme flag. Of course, I know all larger wars and battles from the Polish history and I care about their outcome, no matter if they happened in 972 or in 1944. And now give back stolen works of art and pay denbts, Hans.

lootedart.gov.pl/en/

PAY UP KRAUTS

ah

Not the same people now...

>Infected Russia with Jews
>Jews systematically infiltrated and sabotaged Russian and German society
> Jews push for Bolshevik Revolution
>Jews destroy Russia( a country that had opposed Jewish Banking interests for all of the 19th century- pic related Alexander II, sided with Abraham Lincoln, got assassinated 8 times, 8th they got him) from within during Bolshevisk, killing 30 million russians
>Jews in Poland keep jewing and force a war on Germany
>Germany is forced prematurely into a war it cannot win and gets destroyed.
>fast forward nowadays
>only means of dejewing Europe is a unification of German and Russian interests
> Poland takes the bait and starts a Polish block, meant of separating Russia from Germany. ( watch youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc )
>Poland, the so-called white heaven of Europe has a long history of whoring itself/ being the useful idiot for the Jews.

Video Related: Rabbi explains why Hitler loved Jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>They always attack and divide other Europeans
Inderesding

Germans are subhumans: fact!

How can Box head Poles even compete. Ah by calling Brits