The holocaust happend prove me wrong

The holocaust happend prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jmNmGEf-gSg?t=61
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050267/Shocking-testimony-bookkeeper-Auschwitz-Oskar-Groening-told-court-saw-SS-officer-senselessly-batter-baby-death.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-holocaust-guard-reinhold-hanning-speaks-about-murder-of-170000-people-for-the-first-time-a7007536.html
independent
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-holocaust-guard-reinhold-hanning-speaks-about-murder-of-170000-people-for-the-first-time-a7007536.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prove yourself right

wenn du deutsch kannst weißt du ganz genau was hitler in der rede gesagt hat und es würde diesen thread überflüssig machen

youtu.be/jmNmGEf-gSg?t=61
what did he say?

Umm, no sweetie, provide evidence.

After germs invited 1 million third worlders because their goverment told them so and never protested, do you have any doubts they would have any problems killing 6 million jews if their goverment told them? Especially when bulk of that was performed by special units.

What do holocaust deniers say about former Nazis who now admit their crimes? Honestly curious

The burden of proof is on you, my man

What did he meme by this? Lol Third Reich=/=EU Russocuck

he was just admiring the German ability to brainwash people by the millions to do all kinds of crazy shit

I'm not an expert, but from what I've read here, the Nazis who confessed to shit did so under extreme duress and said all kinds of shit to make the torture stop. I think it came out later that a bunch of stuff that Rudolph Hess confessed to was verifiably false.

Well if they crushed their balls and tortured them, don't u expect them to sing like birds? They did not know English and yet signed documents about the atrocities they supposedly did.

Taken out of context

He says something along the lines of

"if international jewry wants to start an international war
for the extermination of the european Race,
the result wont be the externination of the european Race but the externination of the jewish Race in Europe

holohoax happened. period. it's the main jewry propaganda point, they wouldn't instruct their boy hitler to do otherwise.
it did not happen in the numbers they claimed but still...

now look at the victims: mostly russians. good number of unimportant polish jews for shows. the dog hitler was used to discredit antijewry sentiment for decades to come, like modern neonazis are used to infiltrate conservative ranks, discredit them and provide leverage against antiglobalist movements.

(((they))) used to claim 4 million were gassed at Auschwitz and then 1.5 million and lately i heard its down to 1.1

sounds like you need to prove it to us, boy

>if you kill Jews, they win
Just lol, cuck

>The procedure was to put the first body with the feet towards the muffle, back down and face up. Then a second body was placed on top, again face up, but head towards the muffle... We had to work fast, for the bodies put in first soon started to burn, and their arms and legs rose up. If we were slow, it was difficult to charge the second part of bodies...

>We burned the bodies of children with those of adults. First we put in two adults, then as many children as the muffle could contain. It was sometimes as many as five or six. We used this procedure so that the bodies of children would not be placed directly on the grid bars, which were relatively far apart. In this way we prevented the children from falling through into the ash bin. Women’s bodies burned much better and more quickly than those of men. For this reason, when a charge was burning badly, we would introduce a woman’s body to accelerate the combustion.[5]

>Generally speaking, we burned four or five bodies at a time in one muffle, but sometimes we charged a greater number of bodies. It was possible to charge up to eight ‘Muselmanns.’\

>The bodies were sorted according to their combustibility: for the bodies of the well-nourished were to help burn the emaciated. Under the direction of the Kapos, the bearers began sorting the dead into four stacks. The largest consisted mainly of strong men, the next in size were women, then came children, and lastly a stack of dead Mussulmans, emaciated and nothing but skin and bones. This technique was called ‘express work,’ a designation thought up by the Kommandoführers and originating from experiments carried out in crematorium 5 in the autumn of 1943. The purpose of these experiments was to find a way of saving coke [coal]... Thus the bodies of two Mussulmans were cremated together with those of two children or the bodies of two well-nourished men together with that of an emaciated woman, each load consisting of three, or sometimes, four bodies.

they got country of israel and protection against criticism for 70 years.

it's like running over the little nigglet, you kill and yet you loose in the public opinion, while most neonazis are too stupid to grasp the math, you in particular are paid soros scumbag.

Aber dann muss wir lernen
Sorry my german game is weak since I returned to burgerland

>“Depending on the size of the bodies, up to three bodies could be put in through one oven door at the same time. The time required for cremation also depended on the number of bodies in each retort, but on average it took twenty minutes.”
-Rudolf Hoss

From the last time someone posted this, a German also said that "extermination" was poorly translated for a German word that meant the "unmaking (of)".

Annihilation = Absence =/= Killing

Ok
>the holohoax happened period
Saying period doesn't work in place of actual proof
>their boy hitler
Sauce
>victims
Gotta proved it happened before we discuss victims senpai

he said Vernichtung
just search for a translation and decide for yourself

You do understand you are disapproving yourself, right? Even with six or seven bodies in the crematoriums, it still wouldn't add up to six million, which includes instant transportation to the chamber.

You are also implying that the German's had technology that enabled them to burn bodies three times faster than we can today.

I don't even have a dog in the fight, but I can see how illogically and inept your argument is. You're the reason why people question the whole thing.

>You are also implying that the German's had technology that enabled them to burn bodies three times faster than we can today.
this basically
saying the Holocaust didn't happen is an insult to superior German engineering

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3050267/Shocking-testimony-bookkeeper-Auschwitz-Oskar-Groening-told-court-saw-SS-officer-senselessly-batter-baby-death.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-holocaust-guard-reinhold-hanning-speaks-about-murder-of-170000-people-for-the-first-time-a7007536.html

Would anyone care to refute these testimonies?

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-holocaust-guard-reinhold-hanning-speaks-about-murder-of-170000-people-for-the-first-time-a7007536.html
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/auschwitz-holocaust-guard-reinhold-hanning-speaks-about-murder-of-170000-people-for-the-first-time-a7007536.html

If your side actual had a coherent argument, it wouldn't be illegal to question it.

I don't care either way, nor do I claim to know what actually happened, but I deny it on principle. It's unbelievable that someone can get locked in a metal cage for years for questioning something that is heavily contested and lacks solid evidence on either side.

/thread

The Holocaust did not happen, but it should happen again.

why would the germans go through the trouble of gassing the jews when they could have just starved them to death which is a lot more efficient?

for an allegedly 'industrialized' genocide it seems inept and difficult to believe.

Holocause denial is a nazi created tactic to lure more young men to join the nazis. It makes it easier to swallow the "red pill" than thinking you are supporting the same group that commited genocide against millions of innocent human beings, and committed countless atrocities.

I've got nothing, but like I said, I'm no expert. Just a skeptic.

This is something that always made me curious too.

The most disturbing thing about the Holocaust that researchers have discovered, is precisely how non-Fanatical/brainwashed the majority of the people who commited it were.

well the word Holocaust with capital H has only been associated with the persecution of the jews in germany and german occupied territories since the 70's, as if some group with particular media powers not unlike the international jewish community would brand the happenings into a single event with a catchy brand name such as Holocaust.

why are all atrocities/genocides during the 20th century deemed less significant than the extermination of the jews? are jewish lives more worth than other people? it makes no sense that the so called holocaust-industry would be such profitable industry but the crimes of communist jews like bolshevist genocides are virtually unknown to the public? rather strange huh?

SLIDE THREAD

To distract us from what?

Holocaust denial sketchy meme images incoming

If it happened, then why are there laws that penalize those who claim it did not happen?

Everytime these threads pop up, somebody is writing an essay and Sup Forums is supposed to do his/her homework.
Don't be dumb