Post yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjPkRQbKeO4
youtube.com/watch?v=yS_c2qqA-6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjPudHMOOg
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
youtu.be/Y5ubluwNkqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusted. I thought we were getting somewhere.

Ivanka and Jared ruined this.

He goes from "there's violence on both sides" to "I want to applaud the people who are so violent that they threw shit and piss and rocks at the police in Boston today even after the free speech people left"
Is this some kind of 8 dimensional intergalactic chess or is he schizophrenic?

mfw when its real

Me before reading

Me after reading

>mfw people thought Drumpf was different

I could laugh about this I could joke, make fun of you nazi cunts, but for once I'll be serious. What Trump is doing it's called hyper normalisation. Russians invented it and it's the sole reason why Putin is still in charge in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjPkRQbKeO4

He is playing both sides like a fiddle, but for now at least the left doesn't believe him and is still fighting against him. If he succeeds then it's game over and hello dictatorship in USA:
If there was any time for you nazi fags to change the sides, it's now. Join the left, it's the only way you can save America.

You got a bad tan and made no progress in your life?

Infinite, Inter-dimensional quantum chess

Oh fuck off, he made an entirely seperate tweet about the anti police agitators. He's trying to appeal to normies by saying not all the counter protesters were assholes.

>hate
Thought we were over this politically correct bullshit!? ENOUGH ALREADY!!

He probably actually believes this, because he's an infant

Memer here, dont care as long as its funny. Doing my part for the west by having actual children.

The left is peacefully protesting and the ANTI POLICE ALT-LEFT are using violence. DIVIDE AND CONQUER

He's trying to play, not he's playing. Small correction.

Says the commie who actually believes this.

>bannon out
>trump tweets this
It's over ,':o\

America is dead.

>This

keep fighting user the shills think they are winning.

Yep, it's all abt Ivanka and Jared.

There is no such thing as alt-left. When will this meme die.

Fuck. It's pretty clear at this point it is all going very wrong.

Lol, how will antifa and cnn respond to this?

The peaceful protesters must disavow the ALT-LEFT ANTI POLICE AGITATORS

I was banned for 3 days for posting this image here.

I like how vague he's being. It's obvious that he's talking about the Free Speech rally.

This, 1000 x this, chaos and nobody knowing what to think is the whole point. Joining the left isn't the answer though, that would be even worse.

Trump's dead and they replaced him with a hologram. screencap this.

>mfw

Trump is so fucking stupid. Can't even support his own side, he just attacks everyone and changes his mind every five minutes because he has no real intellectual or ideological values.

start a white islamic movement

But the whole rally was literally just about free speech. There weren't any swastikas or celtic crosses, just folks with American flags.
He's saying that's HATE and that protestors of that are worth applauding?

He means fighting the anti-white bigotry and hate you dumb fucking shilling heretics

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

Where were you when Trump's presidency ended?

This is great he's managed to make the left and right implode in less than 140 characters. Truly the best POTUS

He could be talking about /ourguys/ but trying to do it in a subtle way so it doesn't make CNN.

Actually,fuck it, I'm just going to watch that Adam Curtis documentary again, all this is too weird for me.

You're assuming he's talking about the left

I would rather have white shariah than see the country devolve into this.

Indeed. Ok stay on right what ever, both sides must exists(except far right they should all die horribly).
It's kind of funny but otoh sad too, that even if I post this a million times, explain it to people, I will get at maxs two or three replies, because majority of people are already covering their eyes and putting fingers in their ears shoutin lLALALALLALA NOT TRUE.

>h h he's still /ourguy/ please believe me

Honestly it's smarter than I normally expect form one of his tweets. He kept it vague enough that either side can spin it that he's talking about them. A free speech rally would definitely be against bigotry and hate, the counter protestors work themselves into a lather over being against bigotry and hate. He's throwing it out there and seeing who bites

Really good docu, and should be must watch esp here on /pol. People need to wake up. I would recommend Bitter lake as well. Some of the olders one are top notch too.

I wish it were true but the wordage makes it sound so much like he's talking about the 'alt left' that it's like...what's the point of even posting it if that's the intent? It's going to confuse 99% of people and like me, they'll just think he's shilling for antifa now.
This guy confuses me daily with this sort of thing. He's like an abusive girlfriend. One second he loves me, the next second he's running off and banging Tom in the kitchen while he thinks I'm at Joe's place watching the Packers vs Ravens game.
Damn it Judy I trusted you!

Yes, who would have thought that Russia under Putin would be the model for the west? But that's what's happening, in America and in Europe. Funny old world.

Nah this statement is cucked. You *could* say its about the bigotry and hate of the left but in real life those words are used by leftists against non-leftists. This is a major cuck out, shows Trump will only pussyfoot and has been domesticated

37d chess

Chimp out in progress

youtube.com/watch?v=FwjPudHMOOg

The difference between a 'leftist' and a Commie is that the 'leftist' doesn't have a gun

do it we'll support you to death brothers

The first episode of Century of the Self is a fucking huge redpill, changed my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

shut the fuck up fake russia

>mfw

People are dying in Europe, the economy is collapsing and we are on the verge of nuclear war with North Korea, but the Left wants to talk about statues, identity politics and twitter typos.

This is why the Right won.

He's not even similar.

Seems like a pretty typical political tweet. Pretty Melvin, really.

>trust this wonderful moderate, goyim!
>still make treat him as if he was nazi
J E W D
E
W
D

lel
>trying to debase jewish citadel of power through elections
>investing emotions in the grandfather of jewlets, more so - Chabad jewlets, it's the most dangerous and fascist jewish group in the world

>Unifying racially subhuman cesspool that is USA
lel #2, what a good goy wasting energy on the impossible and self-harmful

This is all a bad comedy. People, just make a family and make kids, educate your kids, find likeminded friends. You can fight on the streets, but, for god's sake, don't invest too much in somebody like Trump.

He is talking about us. The Free Speech rally is now about how the Alt Left are bum rushing the cops because there were no Nazis to fight.

This has become an Anti Police protest and Boston PD are responding with mass Antifa arrests.

Did Trump just pull a Putin?
>Embrace all sides
>Condemn both sides
>Creates confusion in population
>Population in-fights and is suspicious of one another
>Confused population unable to organize effective opposition
>Remain in power

Video: How Putin did it.
youtu.be/Y5ubluwNkqg

Its young pence he likes the D

His attempts at pandering and damage control are Hillary levels of embarrassing, not news

I just got this in an email from Trump:
>Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

No mention of ANTIFA using violence to block streets, or them using violence against police or citizens. It specifically calls out all whites as the enemy and they should be targeted.

Its over, with Bannon gone, the Deep State has officially taken over the White House and here is the email where it all starts. The White House is officially compromised and their last email is the opening salvo of war on you the people who supported Trump.

I am no longer a Trump supporter, back to being just whatthefuck ever, it was a nice ride my first Presidential election and all, but Trump is now just as corrupt as the rest of them.

>bigotry and hate

I agree trump, guess we should ban BDS next right?

This happens sooner or later, when you put on a facade of a free world in front of you but from inside you are rotten. House collapses.

Yes, a Russian user said the exact same thing earlier in the thread. If any anybody has three hours to spare:

>The president has to make basic political platitudes sometimes

Also, he's talking about the free speech rally in boston, retards

how do we get Putin or anyone with power to start naming them and come fight to liberate the west from their greed, their power, and them in the media?

Wat game he be playin ?

wow that thing has incredible fashion sense!

I wish you pathetic wannabe nazis would just fuck off already. If you're not controlled opposition you are one dumb motherfucker. Letting your autism dismantle what could have been a great movement.

>at first thought it was a cancer patient
>awww
>realize its a tranny
>vomit.jpg

interesting
but i dont mind a dictatorship if it makes america huwhite again

Fine example of what I've been saying. Thank you fake portugal.

He's signaling to his base. People "opposing free speech" and "attacking police" = bigots.

>being this delusional

"Other hate groups" can include literally anybody. Give it a week user, things are happening incredibly fast right now.

Haha you're done

White people will be herded into killing camps within 30 years

What a fucking cuck. Why is he still trying to appeal to those faggots?

IS IT REAL
MAKE A NEW THREAD WITH THIS AND LINK IT

Not surprised, Bannon's exit should've clued you in.

He's trying to alienate everyone to have an easy out now. He's impotent, he has no allies around him anymore.

The amount of sarcasm in this tweet is amazing. If you don't see it then you are retarded. Counter protesters brining us together? Come on Sup Forums you are better then that.

Let's face it. Both parties are dissatisfied with this President.

On the left side, it's obvious. They've always disliked him, and I don't need to explain why. Sure, for them Pence isn't much better, but it is a big milestone to get Trump out.

On the right, there's a bigger problem. You guys have all agreed he's a Jewish puppet. After the Syria strike, not fulfilling any campaign promises, and just bowing to leftist policies (that don't help either side anyway) it's clear that you all feel discontent with him as well.

You all on the right don't seem to have a problem with Pence, and it seems he is liked better than Trump on both sides.

So why don't we work together? With the "meme magic" and weaponized autism from us Polers/4channers, the overall damage the opposition to Trump from the right will cause, and the protesting and help of the left, we can get this man out. Everyone wins!

If we put our differences aside and work together towards this common goal, we can reach the 2/3 votes and more needed to kick Trump out and get Pence in. So what do you guys say?

Actually I just noticed they started a sentence with "and", fuck Trump and fuck white people.

>Give it a week user
I work too fast to give anyone a minute past the first mistake they make, because mistakes are driven by motivation. That is where you find truth, and in that Truth know that Trump has become corrupted and is now just another cog in the system hell bent on destroying your country and your way of life.

Retards, Trump called antifa "agitators"

The protestors he is referring to are the actual protestors of the march. Not the "protestors of the protestors" or the "people protesting the people marching," but the literal protestors.

Shills are out in full force today, use common sense.

Hah. It will not make America white lol. America will never be white. Stop with this nonesense. What you should be fighting for tho is western values. That's what really matters. And western values can be thought to anybody. But not through opression and racism. You only make victims out of people with that. And even if you make America 100% white, guess what will happen then. You'll start fighting between each other. Just look at Europe. All whites, killing each other for 2000 years now.

He's mocking Lefties, faggot.

are you retarded? by doing this and the media reacting the way we all know they will, he is outing to everyone watching how anything he says will be construed against him.