Hisashi Ouchi

A Slow Death: 83 Days of Radiation Sickness.
can't find the book. I find this case extremely interesting in medical perspective. Anyone knows where I could find more that one page about this case?
Btw can't download it because UK won't allow pirating. I'll be home in a few weeks but I do hope to feed my curiosity asap.
Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kinda ironic his last name though.

>ouchi

that's an appropriate name

proof that even the least mongrelized asians, the nips, are still basically soulless monsters.

>Btw can't download it because UK won't allow pirating.
wat, would you seriously be tried for pirating?

japanese and koreans are the only non-white races I have respect for.

Worst death I can imagine. Poor guy. Don't tell me we're not already in Hell.

Nah, just OP's excuse for being a good goy.

>tfw they kept him alive just to see what would happen

It's called mirror sites and VPNs OP.

sure but they still have zero compassion and little imagination

I am working here only during summer. So I didn't get an internet plan or anything. Using a hotspot which i have to pay for and it banned all of the movie pirating sites and tpb. (altho I can still watch movies from my homeland pirating sites. ay)

OUCHIEEEE!!!!!!

Kept him alive for science. Cruel fuckers

If anyone can find a download then post it

Shoulda taken radx

All I know about this guy is that he ended up begging the nurses and doctors to let him die, and they didn't.

Asians don't have souls.

wish I knew how to use that. Been living in a country where internet is one of the fastest in the world
and I haven't crossed a single banned site over there
So didn't bother to learn anything about that. only heard sth about mirror sites

What I found so far:
At first, Ouchi came into the hospital with just some puffy redness to his skin. Ouchi's chromosomes had been hit by a direct blast of radiation and were a jumbled mess. Without this vital blueprint, his cells would no longer be able to regenerate. The first real problem doctors noticed was a drastic decrease in white blood cells. Day 6, he was placed into a sterile (bubble) room. The doctors determined that the only way to improve Ouchi's condition would be to give him a transplant of cells that would generate white blood cells. Day 7, Ouchi receives a transplant from his sister (a match). The doctor would meet with the family every day to candidly discuss his condition. Signs of radiation sickness were beginning to show up on the surface of Ouchi's body. A nurse recalls how at first, they were able to use tape on his body, but soon when they'd go to remove the tape, skin would come off with it. Ultimately, there was nowhere left where tape could be used. When his skin started to slough off from the top down, no new cells could be formed to repair the skin. His breathing started to get erratic. (At this point, they show a nurse's written record of Ouchi and he's saying, "No more" "I'm going home" "Please stop" "Mom") Day 11, to help him breathe, Ouchi is hooked up to a ventilator. This meant he'd no longer be able to speak to his family. The family (wife, son, parents, and siblings) visited him every day.

Day 18, the transfusion from his sister seems to have worked, and Ouchi's white blood cell count returns to healthy levels. A week later, abnormalities are found in his blood. It seemed that the radiation in Ouchi's body had damaged the chromosomes in the cells that he received from his sister. Day 27, problems beyond the skin and blood: (They show video of his intestines. The membranes are deteriorating.) He begins experiencing excessive diarrhea. 3 weeks after the diarrhea starts, the intestines start to hemorrhage (another video of his intestines, this time with blood.) He was given lots of blood transfusions, as many as 10 times in 12 hours. To help his circulation and put less pressure on his skin, Ouchi is moved to a special rotating bed. The places where he'd lost skin were seeping blood and fluids. He had to be wrapped almost completely in gauze. A nurse recalls how there was so much fluid leaking that it'd take half a day just to deal with the gauze, and how painful it must have been for Ouchi, although they gave him lots of medicine to sleep. His wife recalls how he bled out of his eyes, as if he was crying blood. He was losing 10 liters of fluid a day through his skin and intestines.

In order to curb the loss of fluid through the skin, doctors began daily skin transplants with special "bio skin." (At this point, his skin was pretty much gone.) Unfortunately, the bio skin wouldn't adhere to his body. A doctor explains that all the doctors probably knew that Ouchi's chances of survival were low, but nobody dared say so out loud. Vocalizing any doubt could have led everyone to start questioning what they were doing and for who. A visibly traumatized nurse recounts how Ouchi continued to deteriorate and was hooked up to a machine, and in her losing battle to keep him alive, she wondered, "What am I doing this for?" She had to remind herself that she was doing it for Ouchi. 2 months after the accident, as Ouchi goes through a continuous process of hemorrhaging and blood transfusions, his heart continues to work hard to pump blood through his body, averaging over 120 beats per minute. The strain on his heart is similar to someone who is running a marathon. Day 59, suddenly, Ouchi's heart stops. As the medical staff works to revive him, his heart starts and stops three times. After an hour, Ouchi's heart begins beating on its own again. The traumatized nurse recounts that she was relieved when his heart started beating again, "but..." (implying conflicted feelings.) Having his heart stop for an hour affected his brain, kidneys, etc. and his condition quickly declined. His body was essentially being kept alive by machines and medicine.

The head doctor admits to debating whether or not to continue treating Ouchi, but says that the family didn't want to give up hope until the very end, and that kept the doctors going. The family was still visiting Ouchi and encouraging him to fight on. Day 65, more problems with the blood. (I don't understand the explanation exactly, but his white blood cells were being attacked and decreasing in numbers again.) Day 81, the head doctor sits down with the family and suggests that if Ouchi's heart stops again, they should let him go. The next day, the wife visits Ouchi and expresses her desire for him to survive through the new year. Day 83, the young son visits and encourages his father to keep fighting. That night, Ouchi died. They show pictures of his muscle tissue and explain that all of his muscles were destroyed except for one: his heart.

>"No more" "I'm going home" "Please stop" "Mom")

what they did to him was pure savagery , not going to re-read it or ill just get mad.

One of the most horrific images I've seen online

Where's this from?

>mfw the mixtape was a bit too lit

some fucking larper from when Sup Forums first started
probably a Sup Forumstard

well I can't blame doctors.
It is cruel.. but necessary. I can only imagine how much they found out about radiation affects on human body. And about how much a human can endure.
I can't blame them. But that was indeed horrible.

Another case which makes me deeply mad and deeply traumatised (which doesn't happen ussualy) Is a story of Junko Furuta

That is the epitomy of human cruelty

that's the archives site where i found most of the info. but there are scientific articles about that. plenty of them. and a book.
I will only have access to the articles when I am in my Uni

The guy was in a coma 24/7, supposedly it wasn't painful for him to be kept alive.

This here is a classic Sup Forums thread

Absolutely disgusting I for one can't wait until the norks nuke that shitty chain of islands. Four scoops at least, get rid of the nips once and for all.

>ouchi

Proof that god is real and he has a sense of Humor.

oh sure, the nice Japanese doctor man said the guy felt nothing, I believe him
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

what a dumb nigga you are

I meant the source of the book, Djamel.

Was that the girl who was tortured?

yeah nobody will care dude
you have no idea how lax our ISP's are on internet downloading
those websites can still be accessed thru proxies, the ISP's only block them because of a court order
just download the pdf, my man
sheesh

still a dumb nigga. the title of the book is in ops post.

Give me the name of the science papers, I'll look them up on libgen

Oy vey Hans, I'm going to have to report you to the German Hate Police for that.

F

this is the only trace of it i can find.. the images all 404 when you click them too so we only have the thumbnails to go off of

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
alright I'll have to google how to use a proxy then.
Don't judge me. I am an innocent summer child.
Yes it is

>A Slow Death: 83 Days of Radiation Sickness.
no please! no! I'm sorry ok? Please dont tell heiko maas about my foul language.
my fellow british friend, the title of the book is
A Slow Death: 83 Days of Radiation Sickness.

have a nice day

Read my posts you filthy raghead loving antifa. I want the pdf of the book, of which I know the title. Now go graffiti some hammers and sickles on your historical buildings until bomber harris liberates you from your sick cycle of self hate.

wtf britbong, I love bomber harris.

>it's a White's try to pretend they're saints compared to Asians episode
>proceeds to deny the Holocaust, slavery, genocide of Native Americans and a million other things the next second

Hypocrite bastards

Churchill should have accepted Hitler's peace terms and ended the war early. We both lost, lad.

This was the guy that doctors were baffled that he lived for so long isn't it? it's a terrible way to die. A massive dose like this basically turns all your genes to scrambled eggs at a molecular level.

A normal lethal dose makes you sick. Then you have an Indian Summer phase where you feel fine. Then you degrade and die.

It's on Amazon. I bought it a few months ago. Fucking try harder.

If I'm remebering correctly, his last words before his vocal cords atrophied were:
>"Mother......Help Me......"

>not in airplane mode

That's killing and torturing other races.

I know I can buy it on amazon. But i dropped my phone into WC so don't really have spare coins in my pocket right now

I wish I could find the book somewhere.

>and in her losing battle to keep him alive, she wondered, "What am I doing this for?" She had to remind herself that she was doing it for Ouchi
This is such an anime jap thing to do. Fucking soulless asians.

it's not him, iirc it's a chinese guy who fell in an acid cuve or something.

I put the book on my amazon wishlist, at least I am now interested in this topic.

cheers mate

That's bullshit my dudes.
Besides as someone here said guy was in a coma most of time and pumped full of pain killers. He didn't feel shit. He was practically dead in a few days, rest was just keeping him technically alive.

what is the books name, you damn cucks

>Yes, he didn't feel anything go-I mean guy! Just trust the "nice" Japanese doctors.
Eat shit, you meme-flag cocksucker.

>Japan
>Little imagination
>Video games, animation, Godzilla, Power Rangers, Pokemon, J-horror, Karaoke, karate, jiu jitsu, judo, robotics, literature, sushi, variety shows, created 2ch, etc.

Kill yourself.

Ouchi Ouchi!

A Slow Death: 83 Days of Radiation Sickness

Can't find it anywhere, been looking for it for years, same with the Gunship Ace book.

Nice! Sorry about that though, I never *really* mean it

unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html

yeah

>After being treated for a week, Ouchi managed to say, “I can’t take it any more… I am not a guinea pig”.

>no Chad edit of this guy

wew you cant exactly take the moral high ground
You have taken more black slaves than anyone

Uh, AKKSHULLY, it's pronounced "oh-chee."

Yeah, Japanese doctors are all sadists who intentionally kept him suffering for no reason. You fucking idiot.
Guy was in a medically induced coma most of time.

you can buy in on amazon no problem. The problem is about getting it for free

>deny the Holocaust
Because it was fake.
>slavery
Mostly Islam, though a few Jews did get involved buying and selling a tiny fraction of slaves in the US
>genocide of Native Americans
The indians that weren't brutally murdering each other in tribal wars were dying off due to disease long before the colonials had anything to do with them.

Get fucked, kike.

>proceeds to deny the Holocaust
Lets take that to another thread shall we? No doubt you can provide proof it happened? Post thread mudslime

I almost believed your ignorance

user do you practice occult? maybe it's just a coincidence that you made this thread just as this comes out

youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA

>deny the holocaust
isn't amoral to question things. That's curious and free thought.
>slavery
nobody denies slavery existed; white people in the United States ended it's mainstream acceptance though, unlike in S.A. U.A.E. and Iran, where it's common as fuck.
>genocide of native americans
Who denies that? We really did try to get rid of them. It's not like the holocaust where there's no evidence of this.
>a million other things the next second
okay mr. stream of consciousness.

Allah would be ashamed of you, if he were real.

All these stories you find online are a mix between facts and creepypasta virtually. And those pictures aren't Ouchi, except maybe the first.

>On November 27, Ouchi’s heart failed for 70 minutes, but the doctors managed to keep him alive with blood transfusions, fluids, and various drugs to keep his blood pressure and pulse stable. Finally, on December 21, his heart failed and the doctors did not resuscitate saying that his family wanted him to have a peaceful death.
how thoughtfull

>youtube.com/watch?v=CulmziggpvA
explain that video please. I am, again, curious

japs have kind hearth

Japanese spirit.

>Holocaust,
Which one?
slavery,
Still exists, Islam is a slaver's religion.
>genocide of Native Americans
Fake News.
T. Native

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core

Radiation is truly a scary thing. Even milliseconds of exposure can kill you

It was a great opportunity to study treatments for radiation exposure. Poor Ouchi was basically a vegetable anyway. His vocal chords didn't "atrophy" and he didn't wax lyrical about hell he's in. He was for all purposes dead most of the time.

>ouchi
Gets me every time.

Bomber Harris! LOL
Did you guys ever have the game where you have a friend in the passenger seat throw a drink or a take out box at the back of someone's head as they walk down the sidewalk as you drive past and yell "Bomber Harris!"?

the virgin radioactive material handling
>follows safety protocols
>uses boric acid to absorb neutrons
>dies unremarkably leaving behind no loved ones

the chad incident
>drapes body over uranyl nitrate solution tank
>has literally never followed a safety protocol in his life
>takes a lethal does of gamma rays to every chromosome
>survives for 2 months anyway
>enriches the field of science
>leaves behind wife and son who are devastated

F

ganbatta

> They show pictures of his muscle tissue and explain that all of his muscles were destroyed except for one: his heart.

This guy must have really pissed someone off upstairs.

>respect for
>koreans
they throw shit soilet toilet paper in bins
like mere gayreeks
and even have a special dog breed, only aimed at being eaten
all korean are animals.

While he died without dignity he most likely deserved, i imagine it doesnt hurt as bad as it looks. When you get really really serious burns, it burns your nerves right off. That picture of him with his limbs up with no skin, he probably has no working nerves over the majority if his body. Not to mention he his probably swimming in morphine or unconscious. Not saying it isnt grotesque/cruel. But dont let your imagination run away with you.

I think it was actually was "mother please" and I believe he scribbled the words - not spoke them.

F

thing is, nerve tissue is one of most resistant to radiation.

fast growing cells get fucked(your intestines, blood, immune system, skin), but nerve cells don't grow/divide.
So it's possible his nervous system was working, unless his glia cells were fucked , which is a possibility

That's nothing.
Radioactive lava, now there is a fun thing!