TRUMP IS WITH ANTIFA NOW

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Its over Sup Forums. We've got BTFO for real this time.
Lets go back to watching our animes and forget this whole redpill thing ever existed.
;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is trump fucking drunk?

This is a Shareblue shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

>This thread again

guess they all pay the same at shareblue

You are forgetting while there is a shitload of antifa there's also ordinary normie protesters who think they're protesting hate.

pretty sure he is talking about the people participating in the free speech rally.

these.

Trump plays 4D chess. Remember that.

reminder to sage

TWO SCOOPS

>Trump literally siding against us is just 4-d chess. Reeeee shareblue.

Kys t_d Trump is a kike plant.

He's talking about the free speech rally in boston, retard

What the fuck? One day without Bannon and he's praising AntiFa?

people keep saying this. but why would he use the world protesters then?

even the meme froge has decided to embrace progressive values

Akariiiiiin !!!

You do know in a tweet before this, he called them police agitators right?
Still, this does not look good, this is a "centrist" message that oozes carefully written bullshit so no one can criticize him.

ALL HAIL LORD KUSHNER

DESU it was over Jan. 20

So many drones ITT.

One tweet really does have the power to trigger you guys. One tweet changes nothing try reading the rest of them. I think you need some time to heal #getwellsoon

Trump is even more cucked than our pm now. America will always be super diverse now.

DOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DONALD BETRAYED US

Fake news

fuck trump, he isn't ourguy.

Daily reminder that communism is the future.

>Acting like this isn't just Trump playing 6D chess

Give them time, they'll learn.

>dumb chinkposter
>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Wait, so literally not Hitler?

He isn't talking about Antifa, you fucking retards.

>people don't remember when he codemned the KKK and White Supremacists only to make up the alt left and piss off antifa

Trump is planning something.
Keep an eye out on Monday.

>protesters
>many
There are about 30 guys at the free speech rally and thousands of protesters marching against them
>inb4 hurr durr shareblue

shill!!! WE WILL NEVER STOP

then why didnt he said ralliers instead of protesters.

You played yourselves.

>Trump is planning something.

hopefully a massive coronary

This. For the life of me I don't understand how one tweet has so many of you faggots jumping ship.

He's talking ABOUT antifa you autist shills

This
Trump watches and they showed the chimpout and the woman being dragged around with her flag

>how many dimensions of chess are you playing in right now
>oh maybe about 3 or 4 Mr. President
>hold my beer

Trump would use a bigger word to express how much people there is, considering the fact that there's thousands of people there.
Many, for Trump, isn't that many.

>Many such cases

Look at the picture, dipshit. He called them agitators.

bwahahahahahahahahaha

Anyone in this thread who thinks 'protestors' refers to antifa you are either a shill or fucking retarded

>being this invested

Daily reminder that Romania was so thankful for their commie overlord rationing food to the very bare minimum that they killed him and his wife. No wonder your country's in the shits, coaie

Clever

Who the fuck use that word?
Ralliers? Fucking hell, is that even a proper word?

English isn't my first language and even I know that the word protestor is the right one to use.

6's confirm, trump clearly is saying the antifa are agitators and the people against antifa are the protesters

No matter what happens, always have faith in Trump. He knows what he's doing. Any day know he's going to move his pieces in for the checkmate and on that day the swamp will be drained and the republic will be restored.

Any day now, have faith in Trump.

hes applauding the MANY PROTESTERS who are fighting against HATE and BIGOTRY
how does that sound like hes talking about the 30 people at the free speech rally?

Show your flag, you larping faggot. Repeating this thread when it has been done before...Shariablue money must be good, goy.

Based Trump always knows which way the wind is blowing.

>He knows what he's doing
trumptwitterarchive.com/

He's trolling. It's the only thing that he can do. Oh yes, he can do golf too.

>how does that sound like hes talking about the 30 people at the free speech rally?

Context faggot.
He talked about the anti-police agitator before he made this tweet.
Would he slam that one side and then praise them at the same fucking time?

he said many not all. idk man i want to believe that he meant the rally people but he used some poor wording here. clearly it seems to have confused a lot of people. it can be interpreted either way.

Deep state propoganda in full swing today. They are trying to act like we will lose the civil war.

try harder shill. Also sage

Its all we ever wanted

>Shill for trump 24/7
>Go to pro trump rally
>Trump himself calls you a hateful bigot

Pottery

He's rightfully treating the left like children
>You didnt hurt anyone seriously or destroy very much property today
>Have a tweet for continued good behavior
lel sage retarded op

>He's talking ABOUT antifa you autist shills

Alt-left cucks plz leave.

maybe your waifu anime pillow will suck up all those tears

no crying

Stop stealing my flag you commie faggot

Trump has always been trying to unite the country so he's throwing them a bone. It was also largely comprised of normies and antifa/BLM wasn't front and center. It's their right to do their shit, too. They weren't violent except for a few incidents, so it's not a bad thing.

Now, given that, it could embolden the alt left but like I said it was mostly normies. It's also retarded that this is framed by the cucks as "free speech" in quotations, because free speech is about all sides, and only 3 of the speakers, out of 15, were muh nazis. You can't hold a free speech rally then dictate who goes.

This is the first step towards a re election or the creation of a new right movement. The alt right is being rebranded as a constitutional party, which is the way it needs to go. No more torches or blood amd soil nazi chants funded by Soros.

Bannon is back and we need to carry the American flag and support the bill of rights. This is the alt left's weakness. Once they see the alt left as anti American, they'll take a bigger hit. 2018 will be republican, we need to out the right Republicans in office,and we do this by supporting pro law and order people. Trump still energized the pro borders and anti illegal immigration crowd, so it's still there. Support those who have the same agenda. It doesn't matter if Trump pussies out. He was the battering ram.

You've never played chess in more than three dimensions, have you? Of course not, silly pawn.

Didn't Bannon predict this?

That's what you retarded fucks get for waving swastikas around in the United States. Fucking morons you just slit your own throats.

>Speaking out against bigotry and hate
Yeah totally sounds like one of us.

no he's not. He's acknowledging that most people that showed up there to protest weren't really protesting free speech, but were protesting the tiki-torch rally.

Sup Forums has hated Trump since he attacked Assad. Don't let reddit shills fool you.

We're for law, order and rights, which is naturally west and white.

>bigotry and hate
Bigotry is the intolerance of other people's opinions and hate is so vague it could be applied to anything from violence to shit talking.

And guess who were the intolerant and violent ones today...

Why does he do that
BECAUSE ANTIFA USES TERROR
If the right doesn't start executing key personal or bomb the shit out of institutional buildings, you lost

we back at the bad timeline

Pretty disgusting desu

Sup Forums btfo once again. bannon and the right wing are massive cucks

WFT I hate tolerance now!

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo 1

He is referring to the right wing and alt-light who attended

K alt left.

drumpftards and amerifats eternally btfo

>Trump has always been trying to unite the country so he's throwing them a bone. It was also largely comprised of normies and antifa/BLM wasn't front and center. It's their right to do their shit, too. They weren't violent except for a few incidents, so it's not a bad thing.
>Now, given that, it could embolden the alt left but like I said it was mostly normies. It's also retarded that this is framed by the cucks as "free speech" in quotations, because free speech is about all sides, and only 3 of the speakers, out of 15, were muh nazis. You can't hold a free speech rally then dictate who goes.
>This is the first step towards a re election or the creation of a new right movement. The alt right is being rebranded as a constitutional party, which is the way it needs to go. No more torches or blood amd soil nazi chants funded by Soros.
>Bannon is back and we need to carry the American flag and support the bill of rights. This is the alt left's weakness. Once they see the alt left as anti American, they'll take a bigger hit. 2018 will be republican, we need to out the right Republicans in office,and we do this by supporting pro law and order people. Trump still energized the pro borders and anti illegal immigration crowd, so it's still there. Support those who have the same agenda. It doesn't matter if Trump pussies out. He was the battering ram.

sounds fine. I can live with this.

If Trump goes full 1488 he's got a civil war on his hands. It's best just to tell the braying masses what they want to hear then do actual work behind closed doors.

If you asked those fucking morons at the rally what the first amendment was most of them would get it wrong.

Hi oldfag.

sure, stay in your basement and watch how Antifa costs the states money, becoming so costly that at one point, one will give in to their demand because it is cheaper, while you pay more taxes on your wage. How can you not get it. Why does the whole west panders to """moderate"" pisslam, BECAUSE THEIR RADICAL COUSINS BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF YEAH

>Drumpf was with the communists all along
Brb gonna go KMS

YOU DO YOUR COUNTRY FAGGOT. ILL DO MINE.

So wait not only are the shills retarded, they cant read between the line as well?

Give Trump his phone back, Ivanka