Cernovich is... horny ?

What did he mean by this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
youtube.com/watch?v=FG6fV4DYMxE
archive.is/oFI4J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not fake. Well, then.
I have no clue but I assume it's ironic.

are those ironic too ?

Mikey is just jumping to the other side for profit
this is not even the first time he's done this

cernovich realized 5 years too late that we're currently living in an irony based post-ironic society and that he can no longer sell useless self-help books to make money or build influence, but instead must use ironic currency via social media to do these things.

Someone wants to work for the Jews, same way Scrotum of Mossad started taking shots at pro-whites out of nowhere.

Every white male I know who is Republican is a leader and has alpha traits..thats why Republican never ask for help and just do it themselves..while liberal white males exhibit very low testosterone production...so low that it's equivalent to a tadpole..

He's such a faggot. Anyone still supporting this guy needs to drop him.

Cernovich has gone seriously retarded lately

Unfollowed him

Mfw I see (((Cernovich))) butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU

He meant this:

For a guy who fucked a tranny and bragged about it he shouldn't be talking about what is cool.

>abusing nietzschean concepts to defend egalitarianism

I think Freddy is just doomed to keep spinning in his grave forever.

He just realized he'd sell more books if he was left wing.

Should have known when he married a Muzzie.

it says the story if from a reader

The left has a tendency to do this. Just saw a thread on /r/Philosophy about how Dick Spencer misread Nietzsche....

Imagine if he had bought this site.

This is the pinnacle of alpha.

Mike "the Monkey" Cernovitch weighs in on the biggest flaws of human nature.

More at 11.

Cernovich and Loomer are both massive kikes that have spent the past 6 months doing nothing other than trying to steal internet fame with desperate measures. When it all started to crumble they began overtly attacking whites everywhere possible.
The alt lite is dying. Civic Nationalism is an oxymoron that only cucks and nonwhites fell for.

He has a cuck voice.

so cernovich is a liberal?

He fooled me for a while, but Cernovich only cares about Cernovich

Ye, he added that later

I hope everyone who defended Cernovich is feels fucking stupid.

He's always been a creepy little faggot and zero of his attentionwhoring prediction have been right. Fuck him

>The alt lite is dying
not really, guys like them and Milo will always find sponsors to peddle their homogenized nonoffensive civicnat bullshit

Milo returned from the grave and is back in his regular mode of being the "thinking man's faggot", the pedo scandal left him unscathed

remember when cernovich flipped out and started seeing red?

youtube.com/watch?v=FG6fV4DYMxE

you know he wouldve made this site about himself and post here as a name fag all the time

Many Antifa are sexually abused, radicalized and brainwashed little boys recruited into NAMBLA-the Man/Boy/Love pedophile organization. The patrons are at the highest level of government and business and supported by professors used to radicalize the victims. Look up this org.-it is evil and their damaged abused child soldiers are turned into terrorists.

No there are still a lot of good guys out there

PJW, Alex Jones, etc.

On the other hand, the Alt-right is a controlled op run by the FBI, follow those fags if you want to have your life ruined

no he's saying we need to be cooler

Sometimes a man just has needs, ya know?

>covers up his face
>says his real name in the photo description

he made a video the other day after the Charlottesville thing trying desperately to separate his name from the "alt right" because of how it has become synonymous with racist/white nationalist in the mainstream, and he knows how bad that sort of publicity is for a brand. His entire fame and fortune rests on his online persona.

He's not a leftist and he probably doesn't actually like Antifa but he knows he can't associate with the alt-right anymore, so I think he's trying to label them as losers, making Antifa sound strong, and hoping that this divisiveness can cause a new group to rise in place of the alt-right, something that doesn't have the stigma attached to it. Then he'll probably try to claim he created this new group and assume the role of defacto leader, at least that's what he'll say in his videos.

At this point I think even Milo had more credibility and than Cernovich. Cernovich has always been a snake playing games.

Milo hasn't cucked out to antifa at least. Fags have more loyalty than kikes, not surprising to me.

He has a coloured wife, O.P.;—why on earth would you expect him to go with white separatists?

>Alt-right is a controlled op
found the idiot

the torch rally was way cooler than anything i've expected from the alt right. and he shouldn't expect the msm to portray a right wing group as cool. it comes through that way to a lot of people but the narrative will never be on our side.

Yeah, on a second look, he's calling out "liberal media." I'm not sober enough to understand wtf he's talking about.

>On the other hand, the Alt-right is a controlled op run by the FBI, follow those fags if you want to have your life ruined

Good advice but no side should trust Cernovich. It's important this faggot can't latch his greedy kike hands to any other movements.

They are both fake and gay desu.

Yeah Cernovich is a fag, he's just a different type of fag than the alt-right fags

>the torch rally was way cooler than anything i've expected from the alt right

Holy fucking delusion

>his online persona.
what persona ? he's just a bragging retard with an iq of 80

>scrotum of mossad

good one

it looked fucking cool man i don't care what anyone says

Milo isn't ever going to enjoy his prior fame, and Cernovich only managed to hit it big by retweeting shit during the election, and being a spastic on periscope. Hes essentially just like a dozen other political nobodies on twitter who constantly post cryptic rumor nonsense.
The mainstream itself is polarizing right now, and there will be no middle ground left as things degenerate further. There is no room for cuck nationalism, the Left already considers them Nazis and will attack them in public all the same.

>PJW
>good at anything other than talking like a retard
>Alex Jones
>not the most obvious sell out shill in the history of media
>homo sek flag

Is he right /pol?

He's saying he's gay

kikes gonna kike

persona might not have been the right word, I just meant his career of making shitty videos, he makes like $400k+/year allegedly doing that shit so it's pretty important for him not to have any major devastatingly negative publicity that could cause him to become hated.

>i-i-it was cool to me!

Cool isn't decided by what you like, it's a cultural thing. It was the fucking opposite of cool, a sausage fest filled with nerds.

link please i cant believe he said that

You moron, the "cuck nationalism" literally won the election

Stay in your alt-right controlled op and let the real men win the elections.

Mike is aroused for antifa

since alt-lite started to tweet about alt-right being a CIA honeypot, I doubt they will ditch the alt-lite

I know TRS says that alt-lite is doomed, but this is just wishful thinking

MAGA crowd needs their good shepherds shillling for papa Trump no matter what

If you go with this opinion, nothing right-wing can ever be cool, because the media will always paint it with a negative brush like you're doing

Are you one of those that they call a "respectable conservative," user.?

>Cool isn't decided by what you like, it's a cultural thing
you're scared. people are scared. i'd say that's pretty fucking cool.

Real sexy, baby

ok, mike, lay down the gorilla cum

>being scared of a bunch of nerds dressed in khakis and polo shirts

Lmao you guys have no idea how stupid you look

Holy fuck you idiot I just said Mike is retarded, I unfollowed him

>"They can't give me a wedgie if I give myself one first."

>moron
>stupid
Why is the anit-white position so intelligent, user.? What made you anti-white?

Lol cuck nationalism was just a snapshot of the rapidly evolving American right at the time of the election, we're leagues away from that shit now. Don't be that guy that wins once and thinks he's got it all figured out

Alt-Right is Shillary stuff Sup Forums and Trump supporters got labeled with, that's not the issue here. His Antifa remarks were confusing.

they certainly don't look worse than your crowd

MSM has lost the population, they see ANTIFA as an extension of that dishonesty. Alright numbers are going rapidly as the untrusted MSM openly pushes a black block on us soil. Only left cucks think the narrative has any traction outside MSM echos

That user. is obviously a fired-up idiot, lad. I don't know why you're being so logical with him.

He already works from them you dumb fuck

This! And he is referring in his tweets to perception of leftists and not to reality, but many shills in this thread who don't know the difference.

>feminist dance therapy

saved

Its gotta be protest flame bait. Is it possible to troll this hard?

Lol nothing has changed, the same people who voted in the last election are going to vote in the next one.

If you try running on some kind of retarded white nationalist platform, you're going to lose.

He's actually right a little bit.
The idea of a guy putting on gear and beating up "Nazis" is cool to 20yr old dumb women.

That is until the women actually see how faggy the reality of it is. But women rarely look at the actual facts so that rarely happens

This guy isn't parading around pretending to be superior to everyone else.

I'm not anti-white, I don't think white people need any special protections, just like I don't think black people or any race need special protections.

Heather Heyer is a beautiful example of the kind of women who hang around Antifa.

you are joking right? people WONT be voting for trump if he isnt pushing for any type of nationalism like this faggot. You are a sheltered little faggot who this was there first time voting. Lots of us will get many people who are regular ol republicans to get them to not vote or vote for someone else. I'm sorry but what trump is doing is sending mixed signals to the base. only the hardest of hardest core supporters will there and guess what? thats not going to win the election for him.

nor is the alt-right,

He's fucking insane. Fortunately he was set straight by a roastie.

>I don't think white people need any special protections
antiwhite snake faggot

>Alt-right is a controlled op run by the FBI
And started by Jason Kessler who was a democrat until the election. Does he still work for CNN, too? archive.is/oFI4J

You're against breathing a single pro-white word in public: you're anti-white.

>started by Jason Kessler
wrong

Thats a man? Hes like 3 feet tall and hes even got on the robert downsy jr shoes hahahaha

You want affirmative action for white people?

thanks based roastie

i'd give joanna my banana if you know what i mean

i mean yeah it's pretty pathetic that you're afraid of it that's what i'm saying.

Facts about Richard 'Dickie' Spencer:

1. He was mentored by (((Paul Gottfried))), the man who coined the term "alternative right"
2. He has made numerous pro-Israel comments in the past
3. He believes racemixing is a good thing for the white race
4. He was anti-Brexit
5. Believes Karl Marx was right about capitalism
6. Wants the US to have socialized healthcare like the UK and Canada
7. Believes the Holocaust was real, yet believes the Ukrainian Genocide was caused by a :"natural famine"
8. Believes Homosexuality is the last stand for true white identity
9. Turned his back on Trump and now openly calls him a cuck whenever he can
10. Tried to get all his followers to back a pro-amnesty Democrat named Tulsi Gabbard

Trump is definitely still pushing nationalism, you're delusional

He will never go into your alt-right white supremacy delusions because it's pure political poison

>white people shouldn't have the interest to protect themselves
fucking cuck

It's so telling that you answer to the word "faggot," you know.

Yup exactly

The whole alt-right is a fucking setup and so many guys fell for it

/OurRoastie/.

>still pushing nationalism
yes, by disavowing nationalists, nice

lol check out this dorky faggot in knee high socks and high-waisted shorts POWER TO THE PEOPLE

communism is germany's inevtable future