40,000 people came to speak their minds!

40,000 people came to speak their minds!

THIS is what free speech looks like.
What a tremendous day for the 1st Amendment and all with the support of our president!
God bless America and down withe alt-right.

They got a permit?

Fuck off

>They got a permit?
even better. they circumvented the bureaucracy.

If they can't function with the handicap of following the rules then they're just barbarians.

>free speech

>f they can't function with the handicap of following the rules then they're just barbarians.

i found the commie that just loves big government.
back to lefty Sup Forums for you, cuck

lol, ah...Milo .
another fallen alt-white hero.

You should re-read your post.

i did...typos happen
cofeffee knows all

#OnlyMySpeech

>#OnlyMySpeech
#Onlymyprotests

So, did those at the right free-speech rally share any CP?

I was there today, I didn't show my power level. I just mingled with the crowd. Got some phone numbers.

A bunch of people wasted their time rallying to protest nothing and accomplished nothing other than to scream and make themselves look foolish.

Congrats. Do this more often. We need more photo ops of Antifa doing stupid shit.

what a bunch of brainwashed minions

>he thinks the right hate free speech

THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE RALLY, RETARD

Soros put out a lot today.

Surely those numbers will translate into votes...

:)

Sup Forums has been compromised.

And the Patriot Act was just to make us all better Americans. IT'S CALLED THE PATRIOT ACT, THAT MEANS IT'S PATRIOTIC!

they are from Sup Forums so the chances are VERY good.

>40,000 people show up in a city that isn't theirs to break shit and antagonize police.
Wew. What would we ever do without you brave freedom fighters.

Yeah, just Committee of Pubic Safety in Revolutionary France and Antifa today!

Having no job, no family to look after and living on welfare allows for plenty of free time to do whatever.
While right wing supporters are probably working their 2nd shift.

Why does Antifa fear this man?

40,000 fucking pathetic losers!!!!!!!!!!

>40,000 people show up in a city that isn't theirs to break shit
what's dollar amount of the damages? oh wait, you're fake news.

>Having no job, no family to look after and living on welfare allows for plenty of free time to do whatever.

oh but its ok for right wingers to protest? you're a fraud.

>40,000 fucking pathetic losers!!!!!!!!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

mmm, salty tears for sure.

>media equates communist agitators with heros
>more normie Americans come out to support them
surprise surprise.
Fuck them all.

love it

>40,000 orcs came to silence speak their minds and fight against the hateful, oppressive speech of the Elves

because he's not white.

>it's not stupid and cringy when we do it!
Your Harry Potter pals want a word.

i can do this in Harry Potter or Game of Thrones, too :)

i don't see many commies there.
you're fake news.

Should we out-left the left, and double down on them banning free speech and get leftist speech banned?

>40,000 orcs came to silence speak their minds and fight against the hateful, oppressive speech of the Elves

so gay

enjoy your saturday evening, basement dweller.

>banning free speech

by using the 1st amendment.
you don't make any sense

They are leftists, it doesn't have to make sense.

So when are you going to instate the country as a vassal state where everybody is on wellfare and call it communism?

That's a lot of good goys, what are they waiting?

Why do they trust Trump who is their Satan to protect their version of Free Speech?

This is what virtue signalling looks like.

aww, triggered? lol

>#ElfPrivilege #NotAllOrcs #OrcLivesMatter #ElvesAreFascists!

B R A V E

Fuck the rules, you nazi bastard. Down with you and all your people.

i sincerely wish you good luck with your civil war, americans

how much police overtime? costs a fortune. Ha ha! when we going back to Charlottesville. How much does a Bell 407 cost? bwahhaa haa!

That's Americans and it ends with " I can". We look forward to that civil war. The cities will be surrounded water and food cut off. Its a big country and we can isolate cities, overwhelm armies. 14/88
j

I have no idea, retard. Antfia is still clashing with police and breaking shit. Not to mention wasting tax payer dollars by shutting down half the damn city and over tasking the entire police force. Fucking moron.

No, everyone can protest its just antifa and liberals do nothing, (do not work, have 0 resposibilities and live on welfare) but protest all day everyday.

...and they'll just ship food/water in from abroad. They have the transport hubs, they have the money, you have a bunch of fields full of rotting produce because you deported all your laborers.

using their free speech rights under the first amendment to counter-protest a rally in support of free speech.