Richard Spencer vs ANTIFA "I could smell them from yards away"

youtube.com/watch?v=2KUmqFjE1vc

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/antifa-chick-goes-turkey-muslim-loverboy-gets-raped-beaten/
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
youtube.com/watch?v=KAcoz7iIUfk
youtube.com/watch?v=SmvG2GZ3S7o
youtube.com/watch?v=YJymBdD_cng
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spencer is a dumb attention whore who puts himself in these positions for profit.

He obviously cut a part of the video too.

To be fair she looks like she has a good stand up wash in the sink once a week.

Haha. Probably using the public washroom in those parks.

She's a mess, a big fat mess.

Someone kill this motherfucker
He's disgusting fag

Spencer is the person we need. We intellectual, informed, and calm in debates. He promotes white nationalism, without spewing racism and white supremacy. We need more people like him, and less retards going around with nazi flags.

#he's not we

he's such a freak goober. a turn off artist turning people off from us

God she was on the verge of tears.
I hope she'll never be a mother, she would be terrible at it.

Shitskin detected. As the flag implies.

That looks like the same lady who got her ass kicked by her Muslim boyfriend.

It is her, lol: thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/antifa-chick-goes-turkey-muslim-loverboy-gets-raped-beaten/
This is her too:
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI

Spencer is maybe the best the Right in the States have to offer, however this smelly Antifa thing is a dumb meme. Look how hygienic most Nazis are... Not much of a difference. The only is: this LARPing Nazis pretend to be the masterrace. antifa not.

Saw an antifa-looking dude with jorts amd suspenders and dreads in the store today. Smelled from 10 ft away

The race war will be whites vs whites with based quadroons, Latinos, and mullatos on both sides. Both sides will be violent, but it will be terrific, believe me!

We're gonna cleanse them from the north american continent

He's actually a terrible debator.

He's not that good. Heimbach and Jared Taylor are better.

Spencer is a bitch.
He will sell out anyone for good PR.

Why does it always seem like this guy is acting when he speaks? Sometimes it just looks like he is trying to be edgy.

Just look at this exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=KAcoz7iIUfk
Is he trying to do some Hannibal Lecter impersonation? What a faggot.

Not surprising, Marxism is an r-selection ideology.

too bad all his words are taken out of context or edited in a manner to make him look like an imbecile.

He knows what he's talking about, and can state his opinions in an intelligent manner. He isn't the best, but it's not like we have a whole lot of smart public speakers on our side. He's been trying to turn people on to white nationalism for a long time now, that should be respected.

The left will always do that. Luckily now though, this generation is all about the Internet, so they're seeing things unedited. That will be when white nationalism really takes over, when the lying media finally dies out.

Heimbach is ugly and fat, he has black hair and brown eyes. Not a good look for Nats, Taylor on the other hand is GOAT and shouldn't be such a pussy when it comes to leading the movement and so hesitant on the JQ.

> If the goal is an all white homeland, how do you do it within the law?
Response: By reinstauring freedom of association, i.e. people are allowed to discriminate for any reason they want (who you do business with, hiring, renting, entering a nightclub etc...)
This will quickly segregate the races peacefully.

I can smell FBI/ATF, digitally.

kek of course they only edit it so spencer has to talk about defending himself

Spencers theory relies on the fact that whites are already a minority, and because of this a natural fragmentation will take place, possibly balkanization.

Leftists are too fucking retarded to comprehend falling white birth rates, race realism, and how diversity causes fragmentaiton. So in their minds they think he is literally advocating for genocide.

This

I hope this Nazi piece of shit gets punched in the face a thousand times.

>balkanization
regions with ethnic/religious divisions? You are a retard.
"All now with wings."
youtube.com/watch?v=SmvG2GZ3S7o

Where can I find a new board pre-Trump election?

Some many fucking redditors and shills on here now

>genocide is genocide
The irony of that statement she made is lost on that cunt. Dumb Whore

Zerohedge comment section is the fallback position.

how? lol this is literally the future of america

go read Robert Putnam's Bowling Alone

Janes addiction sucks ass too

Suck it. You guys are seriously fucking our movement up with this shit. Nobody is going to take us seriously if you're out there fucking people up and looting shit.

This is why all interactions with leftist must be recorded. They always lie, their ideology cannot survive exposure to facts.

Isn't that an ad hominem?

>our movement

Communism died 30 years ago you dumb faggot. Have a shower.

>Just cuts off when he gets talking
Where is the rest of the report/interview? It just cuts off.

That's my point, displayed in an info-graphic. There is no region that is divided by race or religion. The pot has melted.
Jane's was good up 'till the breakup, if you love freedom.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJymBdD_cng

He isn't wrong.
Leftist really need to shower more.

He was triggered from a previous encounter

also, the fuck is that, a dead skunk?

good job commieanon, you just learned your first fallacy!

you'll know them all someday and become really smart :)

>those thin bologna lips on that skag

>he doesn't realize western military-industrial complex is the biggest welfare queen cluster in the world

If someone sucker punched me with such a pussy ass punch they would certainly regret ever thinking they should even entertain the idea. What a pussy Spencer is. That punch wouldn't move a normal man.

Right........

thats what happens once you grow tired of the side shave fad

rip chin

Y'all ignint in your rigidity. Everything looks like a nail to you dipshits, like (((they))) want.

MOTHERFUCKER! Dog just broke my bong with his happy tail.
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I

speaking of stink

noice

I don't really think Spencer has done anything wrong. Yet some cuck and some other guy sucker punched him for no reason and this Antifa woman refuses to shake hands like a normal person.

They also like going after banks and ATMs that normal everyday people rely on, and care more about. That, and blocking traffic rile the normal person type person.

>Turkish cum bucket

you forgot kicking trashcans

>To be fair she looks like she has a good stand up wash in the sink once a week.
20 bucks says she's also yet another single mom attention seeking clone with a pussy that smells like a Red Lobster dumpster on a humid summer day.

Ayyy, she could have told the barber to cut her hair symmetrical. At least she would have decent hair even if it's short.