75 percent of converts to Islam are women, White Women most keen to convert to Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfx4glTU5JQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7n6zNSxgnEA

How 100,000 Britons have chosen to become Muslim... and average convert is 27-year-old white woman

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

Women & Islam: The rise and rise of the convert

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html

Staggering Numbers of Women Converting to Islam

clarionproject.org/staggering-numbers-women-converting-islam/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wdMl5k2S1K0
youtube.com/watch?v=fG5AFAycNjw
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html
liveleak.com/view?i=316_1455411063
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived it for you
>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html

Women will side with whichever group of men they perceive to be the dominant group.

>2000 women per year
Yeah, staggering numbers

these 2000 women will have 4 muslim children and keep on multiplying islam you dumb goy

>More than three-quarters told researchers they had experienced high levels of confusion after conversion, due to the conflicting ways Islam was presented to them.
Let's see -
>She fell for the "Muslims are All Good People who respect Womyn" meme.
>She thinks converting to Islam is a political fashion statement.
Or perhaps
>She was a hit-the-wall roastie who figured maybe Ackmed would take her in.

Those 2000 women have on average 5 children each because they married Muslim men and that's how they do things. Within 1 generation, you have and extra 100,000 voting age Muslims that are home grown, not even imported. Those 100,000 Muslims home grown Muslims marry Muslims and have 5 children each, by the next generation, you have 500,000 new Muslims by the third generation, you have 2,500,000 voting age Muslims in your country. Your grandchildren will be living in a caliphate.

20 000 per year. And thats in the US, where there are few muslims and Islam is just starting. The number will increase with time, as Islam grows and agitation increases. In the UK there are already 100 000 converts, and they also have more children than western women.

Kid, you'll run away back to pakistan to hide from the islam these bitches will spread:
youtube.com/watch?v=wdMl5k2S1K0
youtube.com/watch?v=fG5AFAycNjw
Only to discover while you've been in UK Kim Kardashian took pakistan by storm and now they all want silicon ass and black boyfriend

>dailymail
>""""""in""""""""dependent"""""""
>clarionproject
good sources
next time try quoting an actual scientist that are not sociologist or psychologists marxists indoctrinated by their corrupted pseudo-universities

2000 women having 5 children each would be 10,000 not 100,000. This could multiply to 50,000, then 250,000...but only if that generation of 50,000 actually continues the trend of 5 kids each, which isn't likely, especially not if they are (((mortgaged))) and paying for all those monthly bills and (((subscriptions))).

And this is based on just one year's batch of converts. If we go by a 10 year batch, that's 25 million Muslim voters, mostly home grown.

This is like the Nation of Islam niggaz who did it to stick it to The Man, then realized they weren't allowed to drink, do drugs'n'sheeit, and had to pray five times a day. So they ignore that shit and just hate whitey.

You guys need glasses. 20 000 converts per year, not 2000.

Sup Forums mathematics:
5*2 = 25 / 5 = 10000

Daddy issues/victim complex/attention whoring

>average convert is 27-year-old white woman
So a woman who was garbage enough to not get married and have kids by the time her eggs have all but dried up takes any option she can to have children. Wow! Shocker!

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html

Probably albanians, poles and bosniaks in the uk marrying into other muslims

>women LARP as independent feminists but actually want to be subjugated
wow color me shocked

Few groups are dumber than women of Western European descent. So this is no surprise.

No one converts to Islam stop this meme

And those kids will become Southern Europeans since South Asian + british white = Southern European. Those people will very likely be atheists

They publicly shamed any woman that slept with a German soldier during World War 2. If there was ever a major conflict and we were cleaning up after, would this sort of woman be treated harsher than in the past?

I was in layover in (((London))) and passed a hideous white muslim woman with 4 kids. Sad

Muslims aren't the dominant group and they won't be in our life time.

Enjoy

liveleak.com/view?i=316_1455411063

This. They all want to be dominated.

The women also want polygamy

And in 2050 earth will be over populated and fights about drinking water will start.

>women are the biggest traitors to Western civilization

What else is new?

ever hear of dominance?
apparently, its a big turn on being treated like property

The Jewish media tells them every day that they are though.

Osama Bin Laden had 6 wives, correct? Trust me when men in America realize the benefits of Islam feminist are fucked. But in the end, it is what the women said they wanted

Don't even know which form of mudshark is lower in self esteem: the ones with actual niggers or the one with sand niggers.

On the bright side if they put veils on these hambeasts or lock them up, you don't need to have to look at them.

>Living off government handouts in a small house with twenty other family members
>dominant

women tend to be very sympathetic and thus easily swayed, as Paul says in his letter to Timothy
This is a fringe group of women who dislike the dominant religion and are using it to rebel
this always happens, welcome to feminism's fourth wave

You do the work and they sit around all day fuck and play video games on your dime. user, who do you think the Slave is and who is the master?
Why is Antifa fighting so hard to keep this system?

Go talk shit about Muslims in public then go talk shit about Christians and see which shit-talking gets people yelling in your face.

Its like, women are so prone to blur the lines of their fetishes and reality.

>Be cat lady
>Tired from aryan dick
>Tired from Jamal's® Ovaltine Quench
>Asian's Superior Dicklet-size dicklet is a no go
>Indian's too spicy. On the nose
>See burrito and sandniggers
>UNCHARTED TERRITORY

So they go turbo pro-immigration, just to satisfy that pulsating rush of fucking a foreigners. That's why you see it in Calais, white women visiting just to be fucked

White women are the first to:
>racemix
>cheat on their husband
>leave her family
>lie
>betray their religion
>divorce their man
>mess up their kids

And so on.
Wake up white man, your future relies on black womb

I'm also sure this is why women had limited rights and no say in politics for many societies. When men are driven by their dicks, they conquer others. When women are driven by their vaginas, they invite conquerors.

W H I T E
S H A R I A

The welfare state existed before their were any Muslims here, and guess what, the white lower class before and now aren't exactly considered dominant either. We've been screwed over by the jews, as has everyone else (or do you not pay taxes either, user?).

They don't fuck. The root of their anger is that they have bottom-tier SMV, like all asian males in the west. They blow themselves up and harass women because they can't get laid. The girls who convert to islam are the mentally ill trash that no white person wants, like that Canadian chick who thinks she's Japanese and that Japan is a multicultural country.

Yay, more practice targets.
Hope I get to see their kids, too.

they just want attention

>Thinking this is because Muslims are dominant and not because we've been deceived by traitors and jews into the liberal ideology.

Women want to be dominated. They don't handle freedom or reaponsibility well.

>hijab--the ultimate yoga pants

Plz take all roasties

they want to be dominated and liberal nu-males cant

>hmm I'm useless woman
>I know! I'll become rape baby factory! That way I can be useful to someone.

is that old saying,women are stupid.

It doesn't matter what the reality of the situation is, if you're not allowed to insult a group then they are higher up on the totem pole than you are. If white christian men are not allowed to insult any group besides their own, then they are at the bottom of the totem pole. Even if that's not truly the case, the practical result is that women will subconsciously perceive men from those higher up groups as dominant and as a result will instinctually side with them.

its just that these women arent educated on islam, they think they can leave whenever the fuck they want. its like fucking veganism or crystal healing dildos to them or some other new age trendy bullshit.

Glad I'm not the only one. Acknowledging the disparity between men and women is not being a virginturbocuck or what, heck sciences give hints about it. It's just taboo to outright claim the facts, cos 'muh equality'.

Also, ironically I've got "red-pilled" about women in my fuccboi phase. What's worse, is our current global culture promotes and normalise that 'dark side' of women's psyche.
>Sexual urges and fetishes
>Carpe diem attitude
>Feelings over logic
etc etc

I guess that's what happens when your society has more women than men, then the country gets flooded with muslim men...

how bluepilled you have to be to still think that islam is bad

look outside

Women should be property
Thank you

Islamic math. They invented it after all.

My will to fight against islam wains everytime i see a pic like that

How many muslim women actualy leave Islam?

kek

>some female Muslim converts are re-embracing certain aspects of mid-20th-century Britain, such as rigid gender demarcation, rather than feeling expected to juggle career and family.

These women literally want a housewife life and modern western civilization has destroyed that leaving them as 27 yr old childless career women with no man.

These women are bitter in the first place because they weren't able to find their Prince Charming. So they marry some weak beta Ahmed, who is afraid that his wife gets snatched by white Chad. And so they want to impose Islam on other women, to give them at least a hard time.

don't care. only feminist trash are converting.
>article is 6 years old

Why would feminists convert? Isn't that against feminism?