Virgin vs. Chad

This is what the Virgin vs. Chad meme looks like in the real world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the top: a faggot
First reply: the solution

Reality too much for you, sweetie? Facts don't care about your feelings.

How nice. /pol's own personal tranny is back right on cue

>left:alt-right
>right:alt-left
am I autistic or people are really stupid?
and saged for slide thread btw

>Alt-rigth are bitter virgins
more news at 11

The one on the right has aids

I bet the one on the right is pozzed

I know which guy I'd rather have standing besides me fighting for the principles we believe in. And it isn't Justin Bieber.

The guy on the right should be shot as a traitor. Our boy on the left will sort himself out when he sees his fellow 14/76ers uncuck.

when he sits, he's literally sitting on his flag

>Sage
A man and a homo.

When you walk outside you are stepping on your country.

why is the left into fat shaming now?

The American flag represents slavery, racism, colonialism, ableism, sexism, and white supremacy.

You can't suck as many cocks as that guy obviously has and be a Chad.

>antifa thinks they look like the dude on the right
L M A O

There's another / in Sup Forums, newfag.
Give up plebbit.

All great things, but let's not forget it also stands for starting wars for jews.

Well we know the guy on the right is not Antifa which is all that matters

They are still gross and smelly.

Pretty sure he raped his sister and cousin's.

>anti-white counter protester
>flag shorts patriot
Pick one

I'd sympathize more with the guy on the left, because he looks like he's not selfish, willing to sacrifice, and he has higher goals than just his own self-interest

Wait how do you know the guy on the right is alt-left?

>just saying
More like "just cherrypicking"

Kek youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

If the left didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all.

finally, a real Red Pill

Doesn't matter though. The alt-left guy is something like 5'10 and the confederate guy is bulging 6'5. The girls will go for the taller guy. Sorry m8.

You idiots burn the American flag. You should go stop yourself from being so fucking stupid. The whole world sees it and is laughing at you.

But both of them are white which means that they're both alt right which means that they are both Nazis

Gentle giant vs some shirtless douche

the guy on the left looks like he's a loyal friend
the other guy looks like a fag

You listless city faggots are so strung out on Jewish propaganda you have no idea what it means for Johhny Reb to stand there stone faced to your bullshit.

That's heritage. The one thing in his life that wasn't sweet tea and religious horseshit.

Any idea what it takes for a man to run into the hail of gun fire? I'll give you a hint, it's not your faggot bullshit.

> posts nazi bitch
> that guy wearing flag shits is traitor

Fucking kys you waste of oxygen.

Both will get the bullet.

You niggers still can't meme OR propaganda correctly... ffs

kys

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yea because Antifa wear American flag shorts. OP is a fucking cunt flap.

You must've found the death toll on both sides to be hilarious.

If you're a White male who is against the Alt-Right you probably look like this.

Basically this.

This is funny because i always see the inverse.

Dude, you can't say "here is the average... now look at this one guy" Show us the true average Alt-lefter

Each brother should ensure that he does not incite another brother to wrath or anger, for the sovereign mercy of God holds the strong and weak brother equal, in the name of charity.

So the first man shows reverence for his flag and sincerity for his heritage. His eyes are fixed and intense. The latter uses it for a covering for his base impulses, and looks like he wandered in from a July the 4th celebration. He laughs and is just out for fun.
One lives his people's history. The other treats it like some kitschy, once-a-year garb.
This shit only works on women.

there is nothing glaringly incorrect about this. male dominated populism in this incarnation is (in part) a response from tons of males who feel they have been selected out of the sexual market by women looking at the top 20% of guys. believe it or not nationalism is sort of liberal in the sense that the family promises one woman to one man. In a "state of nature" right wing society, this probably wouldn't be the case. a lot of chads are sort of apolitical desu. what use are political movements for most of them?

But they're both fucking white males.

I'm a white male opposed to the alt-right. It's a movement of contradictions.

White people are not being suppressed, they're just upset that they're not getting all the media attention they used to.

And they have this weird love/hate thing with gay people like Milo Ylianpollis.

To screw stupid, physically attractive women who are part of the movement and otherwise get what they want out of it, as a European might go to a church function for free orange juice.

>Be antifa
>Burn American flags 24/7
>WTF I LOVE AMERICA NOW

Yankees are not my brothers. Loving your neighbor means your literal neighbor, and I don't even live in the North.

Enjoy your future.

>the chad

The guy on the left isn't going to get laid by pretending to be a SJW so he might as well be honest.

Then you are not their brother as well and they are in their right to wipe you and your culture out as the victors.

>92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

to you from

yeah, so you couldn't call someone like that a true believer

"anti-alt-right"

You mean alt-left terrorist. Not sure why you people are always disingenuous.

I guess it makes it easier for you to believe you're the good guys.

This

you retards support the nazi ideology we had thousands of men die fighting against in world war too. you should stop yourself from being so fucking stupid. the whole world sees it and is laughing at you and your mentally stunted president (also, precedent)

Explain to me how saying they're my "brother" prevents this or would prevent this. Calling someone your brother is not a magical force field.

The Jews lied about the Nazis and it will be our eternal shame unless we correct these mistakes.

>we had thousands of men die fighting against in world war too.
you mean thousands of white supremacists. the us army was not integrated at that time, because the soldiers saw themselves as superior to blacks

I'm waiting, foreigner. Are you a pure Darwinist, or do you think not agreeing with poor biblical interpretation warrants death and ruin?

This is true.
I always was right-wing but then i had sex and 5 minutes later my whole political viewpoint shifted towards communism.
If you havent had sex yet you probably cant understand.

Words by themselves don't prevent anything but when both parties agree to stomach each other it's somehow easier to live in one country. It's why you have these Confederate statutues in the first place. Yankees had an opportunity to erase every trace of Dixie from the face of North America and they didn't because you are all supposedely Americans. It always seemed weird to me that Yankee even put up with all this rebel shit.

did they just body shame him? I can't even OMFG i'm literally shaking

so alpha.

Thanks for answering.
Erasing every trace would mean annihilating the Southern people. They tried that with Reconstruction, but since it wasn't backed up with mass graves, it didn't take. There really is not a single nation within the United States (as opposed to there being a state), but there are multiple ones.
As for putting up with it, it's the minority. Just chalk it up to something you don't understand, being a foreigner. I could go on about the history, but I think that's all of a quick rundown t that you need.

guy on the left could beat guy on the right easily

Aren't liberals suppose to be against fat shaming?

While you're not supposed to critique the supposed Chad because look! Muh patriot dick! Muh abs!

Really, the worst part about the meme is the abuse of the word "anti." Otherwise, it's semi-decent propaganda.

Me too after I blew nine based black guys behind the walmart I truly understood what it meant to be progressive.

Thousands of white nationalists, you mean.

Did you just assume their genders?! Clearly the progressivism didn't take, shitlord!

oh my fucking god, you're right?! I need to find those beautiful black kings right now

>but but but, you said you wouldn't pick on me

fucking pussy

>.
Show the webm, faggot.

I don't wear all the faggy accessories the guy on the right has, but I look more like him than Fats McLarper.

Top fucking ke
Does that jersey say 88?

Nowhere in my post did I say I was against fat shaming you retard. I was pointing out a hypocrisy.

The guy on the left isn't even Alt-Right, though. He's just a Confedaboo.

Stop assuming that Lefties have standards. This is a mistake, and one they'll use against you, especially if you have standards or decency.

Brave Historian-bro and Chad Nationalist woild get along fine.

> t. I've been to a shitload of protests and the American flag kids are ALWAYS redpilled normies.

>here's a picture of an unattractive person who also shares certain aspects of your political views which proves that your whole ideology is bad lmao