Why do people care so much about some stupid fish?

Why do people care so much about some stupid fish?
There are literally billions more in the ocean

>Death by 50m camera clicks: As THREE SeaWorld killer whales die in a year, a former trainer says when the show is over, the gentle giant's lives are a 'disgrace to humanity'
>John Hargove was a SeaWorld trainer for 14 years, quitting his job in 2012
>Now he wants to expose the San Diego theme park for its malpractices
>The trainer claims the animals are kept in tanks that are too small, become violent and develop diseases they would never get in the wild
>SeaWorld said claims are a 'miscalculation' and they are committed to welfare

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4805122/Former-SeaWorld-trainer-lifts-lid-three-whales-die.html

Whales are mammals with higher functioning nervous systems. I don't thin kthere's billions more ocras in the wild. They're too big and too intelligent to be kept in an enclosure that small.

their are billions of other fish
why are they so special?

I'd be happier if people like you were killed 1000 times for everyone cetacean being held and a fucking Aquarium so that a bunch of brain-dead tourists can take photos of it jumping in a swimming pool.

They are as smart as 10 year old children.

Think of that next time you watch them play with balls and swim on their backs next time.

Why do people care so much aobut some stupid human?
There are literally billions more in the world

why are there so many canadians in this thread
are you people are fish fuckers or something?

They're not fish, for starters.

i will never understand the position people like yourself take.

absolute apathy regarding everything, your dream landscape is a plot of grassland completely void of all life

my bet is you live in a dense metropolitan area

>When the average orca is more intelligent than the OP of this thread.

>Americans

>fish

All these niggers saying it's not a fish.

It's a god damn fish alright.

Just because the nigger got confused and headed back into the water doesn't make it a fucking mammal.

If it's a mammal where are it's fucking tits huh? You see tits on that fucking thing?

Stupid commies.

It's a fish.

May as well cry over a fucking talapia

OP is shitposting
Everyone knows that Whales and dolphins are extremely intelligent are an extremely vital part of the ocean ecosystem
Plus they are absolutely awesome

Fuck 'em. I'm down with the seals. Fuck 'em and fuck hawks and shit like that.

Vitally important How?

How?

What do fucking dolphins do that is so god damn important?

Answer the question.

You can't. They flip around and make noises. That's it

It's not autist

If its a fish, then why doesnt it lay eggs? :^)

deport opioid users, nationalize hard-working illegals!

Ha, bullshit. 10 year olds can solve problems, use tools and engineer technology far beyond an orca. Three-year-olds can outperform chimps at physical learning and make chimps look like goldfish at social learning, and chimps are smarter than orcas.

Just google "how do dolphins contribute to ecosystem" and you'll get heaps of information
Not like a micropenored gook like yourself would care anyway

Dolphins are responsible for all the brutal and savage rape in the sea. That is their vital role in nature. I'm not even kidding, dolphins rape for fun.

I have the same arguments, only against humans. What is it they do that is so fucking special? Nothing. They fuck and consume and make noise, that's it. Worthless.

dude don't you know that EVERY SINGLE LIVING THING is a vital part of life? It's called an ecosystem. Not just in the ocean, but everywhere. One species dying off can easily trigger a butterfly effect that leads all the way back to human extinction.

>fish
That's a highly evolved warm blooded air breathing mammmal that is almost as smart as an 8 year old child. Imagine being kept in a tiny enclosure with nothing to stimulate your incredibly intelligent brain. You would go mad

u sound too dumb to b a functional psycho. i guess thats good.

Being long-living, slow producing top predators, whales and dolphins are very sensitive to environmental disturbances and negative human impacts. They are, therefore, perfect indicator species for marine ecosystem health.
Cetaceans play an important role in maintaining ecosystem health and fisheries. Dolphins - like many other high-level predators - are prey mainly on old and ill fish. This way they are playing an important role in fighting infectious diseases among fish populations and ensure the reproduction of fisheries resources. It has been proved in many studies that the elimination of top predators in marine systems has negative, cascading effects for the entire ecosystem. By killing dolphins, we are killing the sanitary police of the oceans, which may result in more diseases and diminished fish populations. To kill a dolphin, therefore, means to directly damage sustainable fisheries.

Orcas are pretty cool. Vicious fucking killers. Who wants to watch them doing tricks in some tiny enclosure? Pretty cool the way they fuck up everything, sometimes for no reason at all. Leave them in the ocean to be their psychotic murderous selves.

where did you get this image and where can i find more?

Yes 10 year olds can solve problems so can dolphins the difference is dolphins don't have fingers to create and use tools and engineer stuff. They are insanely intelligent just watch any documentary about dolphins and whales

>people are unironically replying to this shit-tier bait

Are you fucking kidding me? I hope you are the antifa invaders and not actual Sup Forumsacks.

If they're so smart why haven't they escaped from SeaWorld?

Threemilk on YouTube

Because the human masters are smarter than 10 year olds.

100% chance OP is a trump voting cuck.

6/10 bait. Not awful, but you should work on your game.

>EHMUHREHKEN EYDUKAYSHUNN
Jesus Christ. Dont be such a fag, faggot

>whales
>fish
>republiturd education

this entire thread is bait. SAD

It's a miracle that these dolphins don't kill everyone who gets in that pool.

But the OP is antifa.

Dont forget Hitler loved animals