Nazis literally BTFO

This is what happens when you step outside of your mom's basement.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU&t=576s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHA IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED AMERICA ??? AAHAHA THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SCREWING US OVER IN WWII. YOU ARE DONE YOU ARE FINISHED ITS OVER FOR YOU ENJOY SUCKING JEW DICK FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE YOU LITERAL SUBHUMANS AHAHAHAHAHAHA

You do realize these subhumans inhabit your country to?

What am I looking at here?

>to
Way to make us look worse, dumbass.

YEAH FUCK DA FASH, AMIRITE MY COMRADES HAHAHAHAHA WE SHOWED DEM RACIST HOW STRONG WE ARE

i actually appreciate some leftists coming to this site, if only to sneer. it proves Sup Forums is the only social media platform still dedicated to allowing a diversity of opinions

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Look at all of those animals

But Democrats where the ones who started the civil war, no?

I'm terrified. There are a whole bunch of people in the park, perhaps it is a picnic, do they have enough sunscreen? I can't emphasize enough the importance of preventing skin cancer.

using your free speech rights under the first amendment to intimidate and harass fellow citizens holding a rally in support of free speech

Dude you fucking showed them with that comment

This is why atheism is the best, it promotes progressive thought and comprehends that there is no room I'm scientific development for emotional outburst of xenophobic, racist, and other negative -ics or -isms. I truly do believe that the religious-right is to blame for all of this, religion has caused major destruction throughout the world, it held back progress for the sake of culture, etc. I am glad that the people of Boston are intellectually superior.

OMG STAY OUT OF BOSTON TOMORROW THERE IS GOING TO BE MASS CASUALTIES!!!!!

Fucking morons..........................

EVERY MAN A KING

Back in my days antifa was pretty much everyone who hated the fascists.

But well, back in my days we had only 2 genders and 2 kinds of toilet so I guess I am too old to criticize.

Meh, I ll just lean back and watch murrica burn from inside.

Woah, way to deflect the original point by correcting my spelling there champ.Either way, the world is fucked and I don't care.

You're wrong there. This is what it looks like when bigot libtards step outside their mom's basement.

so globalists beat up neonazis. who cares.

decent folk should have sense not to mingle with any of these nigger groups.

So antifa works for Islam right?

Pretty funny that the left already ruined their advantage over Charlottesville.

>grammar nazi

ANTIFA GET IN HERE

Antifa bases their views on intellectual thought, they change their views according to scientific inquiry, hence why communism is seen as the perfect system that can be developed once collectivism makes a comeback.

Huey Long was so fucking based. Even if he was a corrupt statist pos

gotem

Fine, I'll just stay indoors then

Kek

You people giving it the large one here but in real life you shit your pants and stay at home

30 nazis vs 3000 patriots

this is the future. show your faces and die scum

Commies get out. shills need not apply.

>nazis
literally not a single nazi there, you're legitimately mentally ill, please get help before you hurt someone

As if you ever go outside anyway

>patriots
Communist aren't patriots.

Oh? So why do none of them consider blacks a different species? There are more than enough distinguishing characteristics to separate them. Or why do they not consider wanting to be the opposite gender a mental disorder anymore? The left runs on feels far more than the right.

so these guy are Nazi by your standard, huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU&t=576s

I get a lot of stuff delivered, true

>thousands of leftist faggots show up in a faggot leftist city
WOW. Now go see what a rally in Harrison Arkansas would look like.

fundamentalism is bad mmkay
>guys try my version of fundamentalism

That's like trying to get Anonymous labelled as a terrorist group, if you want to add that tactic to the terms of engagement . . .

sorry to burst your bubble but there wasn't a single Nazi in this picture of the rotunda.

Just took a week, lol

>MFW I live an hour from Boston
>MFW again this shit going down in Boston today

Its going to be some crazy shit going on for this coming week.

Bump

Post yfw you realized the "free speech rallies" were just a trap to force commies to go outside and get skin cancer. In 70 years the pendelum will switch back!

This is what happens when you step inside of nazi germany.

but yeah, cute crowd.

getting owned in your last post so you had to make a new one eh?

>patriots
They hate America and every single thing it stands for. They want to live in the Germanic Caliphate and be told what to think and how to act.

But apparently people who were waving our nations flag are?Yeah great work guys.

Once AntiFa is labeled Terrorist, the NSA gets involved. Tee hee. :^)

Try being grateful the Angloshpere didn't nuke you and rebuilt half of Germany instead

WEW LAD
Might want to check who you're "protesting" against.

They're not even nazis tho... You guys are fucking insane and tptb keeps pushing you into a situation that is going to end with your blood on their hands.

The more you turbofags chimp out over literally nothing the more normies hate you.

You might want to keep your pet niggers on a leash or they'll get you in more trouble than a bunch of bourgeois white kids can handle.

>Antifa bases their views on intellectual thought, they change their views according to scientific inquiry, hence why communism is seen as the perfect system that can be developed once collectivism makes a comeback.
TRY THAT HERE AND YOU WILL GET LYNCHED COMMIE
HAHAHHAHAHA

Outnumbered 1000 to 1 after 'car of peace' incident and wants to play petitions to get all opposition labelled as terrorists.

What could possibly go wrong?

Are those nerds in armour really antifa?

Holy shit step up your genetics game

Admit you are a brainwashed zombie. You are now a terrorist organisation. Look up what you were protesting. Most were black. Useful Idiots.

Im an atheist and I think all commies should be put in gas chambers.

>HURRR I THROW MY OWN POOP WE'RE WINNING HURRRR

This was him while he was in school.

They're like a giant hers of sheep. Sure, there's a couple Rams that will hit you when your not paying attention, not really a threat though. I mean we get it . Urbanites are pack animals.

The irony of this post and this flag is that I have no idea if Franz or Fatima posted it.

>religion has caused major destruction throughout the world, it held back progress for the sake of culture
pretty rich coming from a gommie.

>tfw the liberals haven't realized that it wasn't a nazi rally yet

>You are now a terrorist organisation. Look up what you were protesting.

Where is your God Emperor now?

Good meme. Make it a household meme.