Hey Russiabros what do you think of the new movie "The death of Stalin"?

Hey Russiabros what do you think of the new movie "The death of Stalin"?
youtube.com/watch?v=kPpXFnHoC-0

Ruskie diaspora here. It looks pretty funny desu, I heard many jokes are based on real events, like the guards being afraid to enter Stalin's office when he died.

Technically it's probably funny but just fuck that setting.

Do you think there is gonna be any prejudiced against this movie in Russia from the media and the people to?

Answer this to.

>banned in russia
i can smell it with my nose already

Wow, this is awful on so many levels.

I doubt it, Russian cinema and TV makes fun of historical figures all the time.

Ikr.
I don't think its that bad it seems pretty funny.

Dude the entire communist era is regarded as one unfunny fart joke by anyone who has a brain.
Of course there will be dumb vatniks who still buy that shit. Government which frantically tries to cater to this guys because they can't figure out what else they can do won't like it too.

It looks pretty funny, the fact that michael palin is in it makes me want to see it even more so as well, but I honestly feel a bit conflicted about this because I absolutely despise Stalin, what he did and what he stands for

if you think GDP is all that matters as russiabro said, you have no brain
also take into account Russia lost a lot of land following the collapse of the USSR

project my ass

Idk about that the Soviet union had a whole oil crises n shit.

>I honestly feel a bit conflicted about this because I absolutely despise Stalin, what he did and what he stands for

I don't think this is a flattering portrait of Stalin or his bickering cronies...

Looks funny as fuck, to be quite candid, will see.

True but I think this movie attacks Stalin.

leave it to JEWlywood to make it a fucking comedy, and demonize hitler at every turn

who cares? probably some meme internet commies will be assblasted as always

It developed a lot of issues by the 70s and 80s.

No offense, but American actors shouldn't star as Russians. They look nothing like Slavs and it just looks... weird.

Aye, fair enough

I'm just being a bitch about it, I think Stalin ought to be as stigmatized as Hitler is in society

yep, there are no negros here

Well I don't think its supposed to, its showing a dark time history in a funny way a lot of people were dying during this time.

UHHH WTF??? WHERE'S ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE??

Haha

Fucking whitewashing! Stalin was black! We want Idris Elba as Stalin!