FOX NO

FOX NO

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/lord-rothschild-share-prices-are-unprecedented-levels-not-time-add-risk
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
archive.is/rBTsY
archive.is/WKElg
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
archive.is/O43b2
archive.is/qn7zb
archive.is/C8W5s
archive.is/LO2sF
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut it down.

wow thats kinda anti-semitic dont you think???

BANON IS BACK IN TOWN

3 x dubbs

Please refrain from Islamophobia. Thank.

OH SHIT, SHUT IT DOWN.
Lord Rothschild just gave a warning about stock markets.
((They)) are about to pull it.

g-goyim....

That was fast

duh. a big secret indeed...

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't

>Lord Rothschild just gave a warning about stock markets.
give sauce

DELET

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/lord-rothschild-share-prices-are-unprecedented-levels-not-time-add-risk

holy shit check´d

This

/Ourguy/ declared war and this are the first salves

>S-shut i-it down, ,g-ggoyim

Can't THREAD ON the Bannon, bitch

Not created by Israel. But Israel certainly wasn't against ISIS removing Bashar Assad.

Israel doesn't give a fuck about some desert shitheads starting up a death cult. They have a fuckheug wall to keep them out.

They do care about Assad being a go-between to funnel arms and money from Iran to Lebanese Hezbollah.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Israel was secretly supporting ISIS in some ways.

>country that predates ISIS is ISIS created

Goddamn imam lay off the weed brownies. We know you're not allowed to smoke or drink but pick a new drug.

OY VEY I THOUGHT FOX WERE GOOD GOYIM

Could this be the beginning of the mass exposure of (((them))) to the normies?

WTF Man normies are retarded af

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE ONTO US!

Pretty anti-semetic for mainstream news.

These fuckers cuck us all the time and now they pull the jew card after smearing everyone.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service was created by Israel

Oy Very shut it all down the goyim know, and here I was blaming Canada

Is this a digits thread now?

thanks my dude

> "the geo-political situation has deteriorated with the UK having voted to leave the European Union
proof the EU is an actual central bank trap

>Far Eastern markets, influenced by the growing demand from Asian consumers.
daaamn nigga, jews might want to cuck you through china

yes

Is there a problem here, Abdul?

Confiscate Jewish wealth to undo Jewish Crash

Do you not know how to read, leaf?

ALL THESE DIGITS. KEK IS HERE. SHOW HIM YOUR SUPPORT

Fuck... Drunkenness is bad kids.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

it's like one of those buttons
>the imam is right and the jews are behind it
>the imam is wrong and the muzzies are behind it
either way (((they))) lose

PLEASE sign it and get put on one of (((their))) lists.

this has been debunked

>Rothschilds say shares are overpriced
>Fed says it's concerned about assets being overpriced
>Car companies doing crazy shit like selling $55,000 cars with big discounts if your credit score is low
>Automobile Loans declining (pic related Jan2016-July2017 with projection)
>Massive web censorship all at once
>did I mention the fucking FED thinks we might be in a bubble.
Jesus fuck.
I think we are only months away from a global depression goys. What do we do???

Based white Portugeese
Bump

shut it down!!

NO MURDOCH, STOP

seriously fuck off and don't come back

YES INFI- I MEAN FELLOW CHRISTIAN WHITE NATIONALISTS, THE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ISLAMIC TERRORISM

You take a short position. I'll be going all-in.

Well yeah, obviously you are the catalyst, that's not even debatable. The fact that savage mudslimes are subhumans is unspoken.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Was there a point to this retarded post? Of course jews are responsible you fucking kike shill.

The Israeli army has been in regular communication with rebel groups and its assistance for years
>Includes undisclosed payments to commanders that help pay salaries of fighters and buy ammunition and weapons
archive.is/rBTsY

ISIS apologized to Israel for the November clash
archive.is/WKElg

ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than [the Jews], and war against them takes precedence
>the "Islamic State" needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
Note the similarities between ISIS' plan and the Yinon plan:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

But why would Israel flood Europe with ISIS? Replace ISIS with Palestinians in this well-known statement from 9-11.
>“We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem." -Five Dancing Israelis

Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'
archive.is/O43b2

In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA
archive.is/qn7zb

Israel taking care of wounded Al Qaeda fighters
archive.is/C8W5s

>al qaeda
Terrorism analyst Peter Bergen for CNN said "As ISIS gets smaller, for ISIS it actually might be a good idea to ally with al Qaeda, which is now a pretty big organization in Syria," says Bergen. "And unfortunately, that would be a pretty lethal combination."
archive.is/LO2sF

BAD GOY BAD BAD GOY!!!

bumping this

Are you retarded?

OYY VEYYY
wtf seriously though fox is gone

WE HAPPENING NOW
CHECK

Is Fox about to shift left

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-19/lord-rothschild-share-prices-are-unprecedented-levels-not-time-add-risk

do they mean all stock shares are over prized or just their own shares?

What does this mean for people who hold like amazon stock and apple? Is there stock over priced?

I own no stock so I dont give a fuck... just wondering.

PANDORAS BOX

THE FUCKING MADMEN ARE DOING IT

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY, FOR THE HAPPENING OF HAPPENINGS.

IT"S TIME, TO SHUT IT DOWN.

are they allowed to say that?

>a global depression
What actually causes depression?
The profit from creating artificial prices which can no longer be sustained/are realized to be artificial?

Everyone thinks they have more money than they do, so they make all these plans, and then it turns out everyone has less money than they thought, so everyone spends less, and then businesses have to close?

Well duh. It's quite obvious the jews are behind isis.

Wpuld isis existed if the world powers didnt want it to? Of couse not.

In general, most stocks are overpriced.

It's the most expensive stock market in history (or maybe it's the second and the worst was 2001 but w/e)

Given that well over 50% of burgers are living paycheck to paycheck or on welfare then a recession would cripple your country.

back in 2008 people still had plenty of corners to cut. Now they won't. Neither will the government because they can't get enough stimulus out of printing money OR lowering interest rates.

This will likely spread to the EU, China, Japan at minimum. Probably the whole world.

LEND US YOUR GETS BROTHERS!

Basically yes.

People make decisions based on false or misleading information and eventually economic reality catches up to them.

50% interest only

Ohhhhhh, shhhhhhhhi-

>mistakes are impossible you must be retarded

No just drunk. Would you like to fuck me in the ass about it now or later? Because I like getting fucked in the ass.

bad goys

I believe him.
Because Muslims are such upstanding people.

Digits and the race war is on.

roll

o shit

It is such a fucking awesome dig -its thread, catcha won't allow the dig word even used !

A lways
B e
L ending
E nergy

It's time

Hi friend, just a reminder that this is Sup Forums and we don't use phrases like "anti-semitic".

Please use the proper phrase, "counter-semitic" or "counter-semitism". Have a nice day!

>debunked! !!

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/09/26/george-soros-false-flag-factories.html

"Instead of the flags of the former pro-Western proxy regimes appearing over buildings in Libya and Syria, factory-fresh black and white flags of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) flew from flagpoles, windows, and balconies from Benghazi and Sirte to Tripoli and Derna.

In Syria, new ISIL flags were raised from Raqqa and Majib to Idlib and Palmyra. To the east, in Iraq, ISIL flags replaced those of the U.S.-installed Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

"One indication as to the source of the new ISIL flags was reported on October 7, 2014 by the Jewish Telegraph Agency from the northern Israeli town of Nazareth Illit. Gardeners in the factory area of the city discovered a bag that had fallen onto a street from a truck. Twenty-five new black and white ISIL flags were found inside the bag.

"A number of questions were raised by the discovery. Were the flags manufactured by a factory in the Jewish city? It is known that the Israeli military provided logistical and other support to jihadists fighting across the Golan Heights border in Syria.
Were ISIL flags part of Israeli propaganda support to the jihadist rebels? Additionally, did Soros and the NED outsource the production of ISIL, as well as the flags of former Arab regimes, to the Israelis for distribution in Libya and Syria?

"Soros’s connections to ISIL became very apparent during the opening session of the United Nations General Assembly when some human rights advocates, including some linked to Soros’s nongovernmental organizations, called for the International Criminal Court (ICC) to prosecute the leadership of ISIL. The ICC, which is heavily influenced by Soros organizations, balked at the idea of prosecuting ISIL officials and operatives.

Oh no goyim shut it down! We have to cut off fox flow of shekels!

Kill
All
Muslim
and the jews, I don't give a fuck
but
KILL all MUSLIM

>Appropriate flag

rollin for destruction of loftists and cat killers

oy vey this is like anudda shoah, scapegoating the chosen?? they should issue a formal apology immediately

stay THICC

You dumb motherfuckers.

Fox is run by progressive faggots now. These progressive faggots are now greenlighting anti-israel/pro-islam stories. But you fucking idiots will still reject anything that doesn't paint israel as the devil; like a good isis shill.

but I mean it. Kill them all, burn their books and let them into the house of peace through death.

whatever faggot, isis is israel

>see this thread
>see the x2
Maybe youre right

Merchant I......

There's a political split in Israel between the zionists and the rest of the Israelis. Right now, the zionists do not control the Israeli government, but they want to. So yes, ISIS was produced from Israel, but not by the Israeli government, but as a means to "start the conversation" on Israeli imperialism against Palestine, and to eventually force out the ruling party from Israeli government.

It's just like the leftist cucks in the US government constantly smearing the reputation of the US through foreign affairs until half of its own populace wants to see it destroyed.

They named the ooze?

bullshit, its mossad

And is the US it's the CIA. It doesn't change my point.

fuck your point, free palestine

7/10 shitpost

That's why Obama kept calling it ISIL.

>not one single rock thrown Israel's way

really makes you think