His country's culture is so primitive that it is relies on skin color to exist

>his country's culture is so primitive that it is relies on skin color to exist
why do you that? Don't you want your culture to transcend race and be regarded by all races in the world like brazilian culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brMRNfbEnmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HUE

No. FUCK BRAZIL

>ban evasion is ugl...oh wow

Brazil is filled with trannies.

I don't anyone regards Brazil as a model society.

>Brazilian ''''''''culture''''''''

>brazilian culture

>tfw went to Brazil and they didn't look anything like that

THANKS FOR NOTHING

The word "transcend" in politics, as in physics, can only refer to something imaginary, You may as well be an SJW chasing after abstractions like equality. Your race is what you are.

>brazilian culture

uma delicia

Cultures require certain traits to predominate in the population in order to flourish. Many of these traits are heritable. Skin color per se is not one of these traits, but it is correlated with some of them so it is a useful proxy.

Also, what has Brazilian culture given the world and why should we want to emulate it?

The second your Emperor was thrown out was when the decline began. I honestly have no clue how to fix you guys and get back on track on being THE South American power you were supposed to be.

Its not the skin color, OP. Its what comes with it.

>transcend race
more like transcend species
Uma Delicia

>skin color
go back to your slum you stupid liar

U M A
M
A

You're regarded only for being a monkey stew slurping colonial mistake. I hope you all get fever and stop shitting on my language.

Jews literally want a brown mongrel slave race to rule over

obrigato

>having pride on a ugly downgraded spanish language

/thread

This. Modern Brazil is a ultra degenerate country that worships decadence and depravity. The great geniuses of our past were all white, with only one exception.

>Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=brMRNfbEnmg

They are just ungrateful European wannabe bootlickers
Be proud of being a HUELANDER

Portugal should be ashamed of you

Oh god,not you again

>transcend race
how about subhumans transcending their primitivity to become our equals first and then we can talk what to do next

Please come to Brazil and inpregnate all our women.

No thanks, I will stick to jerking off to black chicks, I don't wantch to catch AIDS or other shit.

Some of them are pretty hot.

Real question, meus amigos.
Is sopa de macaco even legal? Aren't those fuckers protected by law or some shit?

>brazilian culture

>Don't you want your culture to transcend race and be regarded by all races in the world like brazilian culture?

give it a few more decades and we will take that from you just like we took the airplane

No

U M A
M
A

Do they want this?