Alt-right rally in California tomorrow

I am going to be attending an (((alt-right))) rally in California that will be rife with counter-protesters tomorrow. Anyone here have any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-laguna-rally-20170819-story,amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-laguna-protests-20170819-story.html
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/08/19/laguna-beach-unity-rally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wear a fresh diaper so no one sees you pissing yourself when you run away with your tail between your legs

what city?

Laguna Beach in Orange County

Don't go.

This.

wait where is it going to be, im going down to dana point tomorrow

Go. Kekestan 4ever!

Wear riot gear, a helmet and very sturdy eye protection.

If you see any Nazi flags just walk away. The only flag that should be waved if you tards do go is the American Flag.

some advice in this thread

I'd be very suspicious of all rallies at this point. They're all potential disasters/setups.

>going to a controlled opposition rally

You do realize the alt-right is run by the FBI

I live in San Diego. I might ride up and bring my flag. No Nazi flags, no fucking KEK flags. ONLY American flags.

What time, and where? Any info on this so I can attend?

PRAISE KEK

Why are you attending?

It's at Laguna's Main Beach. The rally technically starts at 6:30 PM tomorrow but there will be a leftist counterprotest a few hours or so before 6:30. Laguna's extremely liberal and this looks like a good shitstorm to me.

>alt-right

I will be there to watch for sure.

Dress as antifa and walk among the crowds, randomly dropping caltrops

LARP as a hardcore Zionist to make Jews do a double take.

Wear a Star of David, bring pro-apartheid signs

This. I know people bringing hand-embroidered American flags and some people bringing Trunp flags. The (((alt-right))) invented by Hillary Clinton and her cronies is all just a ploy to divide conservatives by making a side of them tilt too far right of the mainstream

Pic unrelated?

this

alt-right as in white nat or liberal defonition of alt right as in civnats, or both

main question is , is this a white power eveent?

Where do you want to get shot?

This
No one wants to watch you get your ass kicked OP

Thank you

Support Jewish nationalism! Fight white nationalism!

I sincerely hope youre trolling
I genuinely cant tell at this point

Wear a helmet,if helmets are banned stay home.

>absolutely no fucking info about this rally
>suddenly there is going to be a rally
>which requires time to get a permit
sure sounds like the left roleplaying as nazis again

This. Don't listen to the shills or the delusional children: the alt-right is dead. The larpers and the autist in the car killed it. All you're doing is putting your face out there to be doxxed. The best thing we can do right now is lay low for a couple years, keep our powerlevels in check, and spend the time working on making your life better and redpilling individuals.

Be able to switch your clothing when you're outside of the group of supporters. Bring pepper spray, bring a helmet, bring goggles. Don't nazi larp, act like you're representing all trump supporters and make us look good.

film. no vertical, no shaky cam, no potato quality.
expose the violence

the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group in order to prevent discussion and investigation by their brain-dead audience.

>The (((alt-right))) invented by Hillary Clinton

Nice try civ-shill, subhuman. Everyone saying the name "alt right" was planted is an absolute retard who fell for /leftypol/ shilling.

It originated because we were tired of the actual right. And created a white-only alternative that deals with stands up for the white race. Hence the name alt(ernative)-right. Everything we do on this board is to prop up this movement, we're not shitposting for fun anymore.

You saw us making history 4 days ago. Your "the alt right doesn't exist" shill argument might have been valid before the rally but definitely not now.

We're through memeing. Now white nationalists are going to take it the streets. If you're the enemy bring it on.

Evidence?

Stay home. Black is beautiful. Globalism is Grand.

Careful. I live near Laguna and I've heare rumors about people starting fake alt right rallies so that they expose themselves and get fired.

Make sure you bring your hood so no one sees your face

latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-laguna-rally-20170819-story,amp.html

>we
fuck off CIA nigger

In the face of savage, infantile opponents, follow this man's lead. He is a patriot and a saint.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50

Wear a helmet, bring a friend, and wear some fucking eye protection. Everyone forgets about eye protection, loosing an eye sucks. You and your friend go everywhere together. Why? In case one of you gets grabbed your buddy can pull you back. The leftists will try and drag you into their side to beat the piss out of you when its 10 on 1. Don't let that happen.

You can express caution, but no need to lie.

So you recognize whites as a minority?

I have a Galaxy S8+ that films in 4K at 16MP. I'll have the camera on 2-second standby at all times (and I hate people who film vertically they should be shot)

Get your helmets on and keep yourselves anonymous at this rally.
Also plan fake rallies too.

Here one idea:
say to lefties that other rallies will take place in DC and other cities.

don't take off your costume

>advice
try really hard not to commit any ISIS style attacks or re-enact scenes from the history of the nazi party.

>Going to the slaughter

Don't go to any gay rallies and do what is most effective. Stay quiet, pinch pennies, lift, stockpile ammunition, and vote Conservative. The Alt-Left are doing a great job at pushing moderates away by attacking police as it is.

SS Uniform
Stahlhelm
Gun

That is all

Go there in a Spiderman costume.

Prepare to get beat up

>Waving around Internet memes in public

Bring a firearm and if some antifa faggot swings at you with a bat, three actions 1. Unholster 2. Point front sight at attacker 3. Fire twice.

What kind of right wing rally? If it's just your standard pro Trump rally, go and don't act like a sperg and you'll be fine. If it has anything to do with Spencer, run, don't walk away. His shitty LARPs only get people hurt and doxxed. Don't bring any Nazi flags or Kekistan shit either.

>Not standing up for your beliefs

Try not to run over anyone in your car.
Realistically, the best thing you can do is wear antifa-style black clothes and a faggy bandana, mingle with them and film any violence.

I'm going to need more info on the rally. Who's organizing it and do the city and its police know it's taking place?

I always wondered how they keep that thing from falling off their knob

Where at? I'm black. Let me get punched on camera to give us moral high ground

Suicide bombing and Remember to shout Allah akhbar

Wear a helmet.
Keep your distance from the terrorists.
If there are police, stay close to them and demand protection (it's their job).
Don't escalate.

If the police suddenly disappear, leave immediately. It means they're deploying the riot police.

That's awesome mate! I can put on a cliche guevara shirt and bleach your gf too.

>Prepare to get beat up

>revealing your power level

newfags, man.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-laguna-protests-20170819-story.html
Here's the rally OP mentioned. Looks pretty tame.

Google search "laguna beach rally" and press the News tab.
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/08/19/laguna-beach-unity-rally/
Laguna is fully aware and already protested it and will protest it again tomorrow. The "alt-right" protest is being run by Johnny Benitez, who is also searchable.

>Anyone here have any advice?

Don't be a pussy and wear a mask. Be proud of what you believe and let yourself to be photographed.

>Johnny Benitez
He must be one of them Mexican coconut Nahtzees

What? I voted Trump

That is one impressive fupa.

This ID is me by the way, I accidentally switched to 4G from Wi-fi

make sure you write a really embarrassing manifesto before running over anyone so i have more material to shame your family with

This. The alt left is violent.

THUSSSSSLY truth has been spoken

How many people are attending? Do you have a helmet or a homemade shield at all? I think the police will actually do their job like they did at the last rally at Laguna.

Make sure you pickup your equipments from the Chinese first.

>the more monuments went up, the more lynchings went down

do you want i should get shot?

>These are the alt leftists shitting up this thread
Diaperfurs, goony queers, go back to your hugbox on your trail of tears.

DELET THIS
how did you get pix of my father

Sounds about right
Time to use the Israeli flag and confuse antifa tards

>These are the people who call right wingers mentally ill

do it cunt

interesting city to be holding the rally in..

Local here, Laguna Beach is a very wealthy community in Orange County, which has a history of being a more conservative area of California. This is part of the more wealthy area of newport/costa mesa/dana point which is very much an "old white man" wealthy neighborhood type of city, which makes me believe a lot of trump support would exist there.

The interesting factor is that Lagua is unlike neighboring cities because of its large art scene, imagine wealthy hippies living in big houses in some hills near the coast. Obviously very anti trump. There is also a big art school, LCAD and a lot of artist communities and programs.

This will be an interesting event because the Trump supporters are business guys who have made a lot of money and are very respectable. They probably wont show up. The anti trump locals will all be very hippydippy and non violent, very much old school hippy peace types. not the type to dress in all black or like warriors like the typica anti-fag. All of these people are also white.

This means the only way anything happen is when the fags from 30 min north from mexican-Orange County show up and cause shit. It will be obvious that they are not local, based on dress if skin color wasnt enough.

This may be the case in every city that has done this, but this is a city i know well and i wanted to share some insights. its a very quaint, quiet, artsy beach community and this is not an event that will do well for the city. makes me a bit sad to see what may happen here..

From all the various rallies and footage I've watched here are some tips on the best ideas on what to do and how to fight back.

You'll need:

1.) Bring a shield. Wooden shields are common, but those break easily. I'd recommend making a shield out of one of those tough plastic garbage bins.

2.) Wear a bandana around your face, black sunglasses and dress in all black. Make it hard for them to positively identify you. But at the same time, you don't want to make yourself indistinguishable from your enemy, so you'll have to wear some kind of distinctive logos (like the Sacramento rally where they wore the TWP logo).

3.) Bring a stick (preferably hardwood).

4.) Bring a small concealable knife. This could be a folding knife, a pocket knife, a switchblade, or even a Swiss Army knife. You want to hide it with your palm so your enemies don't see you stab them as you "punch" the blade in.

5.) Two cans of pepper spray (just in case you run out).

OPTIONAL:
A stun gun.
A bag of bricks for your side.

How to fight:

1.) When clashing, punch with both hands as you're moving into the crowd so you won't be preoccupied with one person only to be suckerpunched by somebody else.

2.) Don't punch full force either. If you're cornered, you want to punch anybody who makes a move hard enough to push them back. Punch only for the surface of the face and do not dig it in. Repeat this to anyone who tries advancing as you move your way out of the cornered area.

If you're surrounded and getting pummeled, reach around the back of your head and try to move through and around the Antifa members. Remember to not pick off one person as that'll leave you vulnerable.

3.) Swing the stick sideways if someone's down and getting up, swing it downwards if they're standing up.

4.) If the crowd is chasing you, run and turn around to person closest behind you (if they're close enough for arms length) and swing your face across their jaw and knock them out.

[...]

Reminder that Antifa buses carry narcotics makeshift weapons and NO SOAP

Run

Show up to a Soros baited alt right rally!

Tiki tourches are gay.

I live in the Bay Area, not sure how So. Cal is or what protest yoj are attending.

We have complete dominance here, bit we also have massive assistance from Vanguard and Oath Keepers, the later are so rediculiously armed, the only "actions" Antifa take are sucker punches and pepper-spray run-and-guns.

Police are usually 100% on /our side/ so don't provoke or insult them.

Our cities have very specific stand down orders, which means Antifa will do woerd shit like use road-flares or put firecrackers into wine bottles, but I have yet to see a BLM level structure fire like they do in the Mid-West.

Wear a helmet, but no face guard. For whatever reason, we are not able to wear masks but they are.

Full contact street fights are essentially legal, outside of Professor Bikelock.

Flagpoles are effective, but ill advised. Don't bring knives.

This.
A) the whole alt-right is a psyop
B) some facist leftist is going to throw piss on you at the very least
C) just don't

(Continued)

Continue doing this until you've picked out the fastest amongst them one-by-one and successfully make your escape.

5.) If you're in a position to where you're getting your ass beat, take it like a man. Get yourself up, and continue to march on.

6.) If you've been pepper sprayed, ignore it and keep fighting. This may take some practice and skill and pain tolerance, however. Because not every time somebody's gonna be there for you.

7.) When confronted by someone talking shit, turn around and speedily run up to them and jaw them.

Need I go on?