Alex Jone's attacker

While Alex Jones was in Seattle on the 18th he was attacked by a man who spilled coffee all over him during Jone's live stream.

this is the attacker, was this event staged or just a weird coincidence?

www.cityartsonline.com/issues/seattle/2012/01/ringmater

Other urls found in this thread:

cityartsonline.com/issues/seattle/2012/01/ringmaster
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
infowars.com/man-who-threw-hot-coffee-at-alex-jones-identified/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>page not found
eh?

no steam, so it couldnt have been very hot. frankly, by the way it stuck to jones, it looked more stale than anything, which would piss me off, but it wouldnt scald. jones didnt even react very much, though i wouldnt expect him to with his ultra-high t

it was just another ad for super male vitality

>www.cityartsonline.com/issues/seattle/2012/01/ringmater
my typo

my bad

cityartsonline.com/issues/seattle/2012/01/ringmaster

how come no one calls jones out for pulling a false flag like this? His motherfucking fans literally call every minor happening a false flag yet turn a blind eye to this? fucking kek

>doxxing an actor

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

>accost alex jones
>branded a goblin for the rest of your life

Not even once

>The Indiana native built his following in the mid-’90s as the owner of before-its-time Capitol Hill arcade High Score and frontman for Blöödhag, the world’s only death metal band committed to performing songs about science fiction books.

I don't think this is him. He owned an arcade and was a band member in the mid-90's? He'd be almost 50 years old now and he doesn't look that old in the video.

Cause its obviously real? kek

Besides, look at the cuck, he is exactly the sort who would do something like this. Complete fedora lord, his actor pics all make him look like he has autism, like the OP pose. He's even a liberal to top it all off

There's a difference from identifying someone with no address or phone numbers and actually exploiting someone with address and phone numbers, I hope you're trolling, otherwise I feel sorry for your parents.

oh, well infowars is admitting it's him

are they only naming him because the jig is up or because they actually want to expose the guy?

>The Seattle man who threw coffee on radio host Alex Jones Friday has been identified as Jake Stratton, a former rollerderby announcer, wrestler, singer and all-round literal potbelly goblin.

>Jones was filing a report on the streets of Seattle regarding the Barcelona terror attack when Stratton yelled, “You’re trash!”

The article then quotes some random twitter guy who says:
>Not staged--that was Jake Stratton, longtime Seattle heavy-metal singer, pencil-fighting league champ and all-around wonderful weirdo

Real or not, Seattle is full of faggots like this

Is this how a typical American looks like?!

>real
>done with actors
pick one. you can't honestly say Sandy Hook was staged with crisis actors and then turn around and say that this was authentic even though it had a confirmed actor

I hope throwing beverages on Alex Jones becomes a meme.

No, he's an alpha for Americucks.

> He'd be almost 50 years old now and he doesn't look that old in the video
the childish behavior is masking his age. its all the rage lately.

>calls out jones
Jones is such an obvious charlatan that's it's pointless to care.

Can confirm that this was a real event. That guy is a huge Trump hater and despises everything right wing. I've worked with him a few times and he always talks politics. Not a bad person, just typical for the area. He's a big wrestling fan/supporter as well.

It was adorable how happy he was after his encounter with Jones.