Heel

retard - my apologies to retarded people.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/899008381226299392
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So funny.
You make posts and I point out your horrible spelling, bad grammar, lack of punctuation and it's always whining.
>you know what I meant, you big mean grammar Nazi.
>it was just a typo.
>we're not in class, grandpa.
Any one else makes mistakes and you can't shut up about it. Hypocrites.

The is the president of the United States making an easily fixed typo (twice) and sending it out to millions of people without a quick spell check. It's embarrassing.

ITT we thank our heeler

user, could you help me? It's about that very tweet.

Prove this isn't fake.

These people will be brought to hell. It is the only way.

4D chess, brainlets
Trump will bring BLM and Antifa to heel.

wtf is wrong with you

>The is the president...
You just did it bro.

Oh yes, haven't seen this before. Better spread it to everyone you know so you can make fun of it.

>The is the president
kek
Also heel is a real word so spell check wouldn't help.

>HEEL

That's not real

yeah it is is. It was deleted after he realised the mistake you'll see a tweet still up with the correct spelling.

with this tweet i think he's trolling in order to stir up as much salt as possible.

what a dumbass

to be fair, conservashits aren't known for their intellect.
I can give blumpf a pass for spelling errors.
there's a million other reasons to criticize and remove him.

Suuuureee

Bring them to heel!

he didnt mean heal, he meant heel. he is a good goy after all

Omfg. I'm bumping this thread just for that.
>the is
So busy shitposting, you couldn't run a spell check? Or did you learn something? Spell check didn't help either of you, did it?
Ahahahahahaha. That's instant karma, little man. Funny how critical you are of others, but so quick to disavow your own mistakes.
Back to the circus with you.

he did this on purpose so that the message wouldn't get buried. now people will show it to their friends and say "haha what a retard!" but then also realize "oh wait, this guy isn't a nazi."

ya'll the real ignants

no, its humanizing. people who insult others over making typos mark themselves as status-obsessed bugmen.

Oh no! The presidents typo will have everyone spreading his messages...

That's odd because it's spelled correctly on his twitter:

Heel Is not the same as heal, you fucking idiot.

That's after he deleted and retried, twice.

>That's odd, this edition of the textbook says that Japan committed no war crimes, I guess it's true!!

The first ones were correct.

The last one's for the normies.

I do it because uni. I'm in my last year and have to watch every single thing I write.
I also don't attack, unless someone is being a shit over it. Lots of non English speaking people here. I'd rather teach than beat on people. As long as they act like people.

>Literally fucking the shit out of the Chinese
>Not doing the world a favor

We nuked the wrong country.

I think he meant heil.

Yeah we should have let them invade our country and rape US too! Fucking suicidal race traitor, you know nothing of this world.

Only reason Japan attacked us in the first place is because fdr was being a faggot and looking for an excuse.

Trump doesn't type out his tweets. He dictates them to an assistant and the assistant posts it.

Lol the intended typo lmfao cnn will waste hours on that shit

I doubt that. He's tweeting at 4 am Washington time. You think he gets someone out of bed for that? His tweets wouldn't be so... hung on, if someone else did it.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/899008381226299392

I like how they shopped images in paint to try to insult him and his followers.

must he be hard losing at everything. poor lefties.

He said in an interview during the campaign that he types the late night tweets and an assistant types the daytime ones.

The President of the United States has trouble differentiating between homophones that don't trouble the average third grader.

And you can't even make the excuse that you missed it during proof reading. It's 140 characters. How do you make a spelling error? It takes ten seconds to proof read that shit.

Yeah when my 71 year old grandpa tweets on his iPhone and makes spelling mistakes it's so embarrassing. Yesterday he wrote 'your' instead of 'you're' so the whole family agreed that it was time to send him to the retirement home.

I'll believe that during the campaign. He's really not good at spelling, because he's had the ability to dictate so much. Just think of the cofveve tweet.
>I bet melonia just got sick of him playing with his phone and gave him something better to do.
Look at this guy he's just your average shariablue poster and can't be bothered to read his own post.
We all do it.

Seems calculated. This will spread the message around.

That guy is shitposting on Sup Forums on a Saturday afternoon. He isn't the leader of the free world sending out a message to millions on his preferred communication platform.

It reeks of laziness.

4D chess

But what if he did mean HEEL?

Funny to be so quick to judge others, but he's the first to make excuses for his laziness. user's just a hypocritical dirt bag.