Discuss- Trump's Real Goal

Trump is Controlled Opposition™ confirmed. Fire Bannon then immediately start acting nice-nice. Sheeple will assume Bannon was the one forcing Trump to be so pro-alt right in the first place. Trump wins, left wins, we lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51p-6UJpwak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This tweet was written by Kelly. Trump probably handed over access to his account. The Trump train is over.

Who gives a fuck at this point. Let America collapse nigga. GTFO of America and fight for countries that haven't been pushing liberal democracy on the world since their inception.

Tbh I'm probably gonna do that. Currently stuck in the (((college))) trap though

trump is never more than 4 days from a tantrum. just wait

Are you really from Bermuda? How true are the stories about planes going missing?

Yeah and lol it's pretty sus but it's safe

And which country is that?

>Trumps not blaming everything on jews and niggers like I do therefore he is a commie!!!

You are the same people that think Jared Taylor is a shill for not addressing the JQ. Trump gave us a life-line, who knows where we would be if Hillary had won.

Bermuda

Hamilton pride faggot

A shekel has been deposited to your bank account. Good goy.

You a dumbass nigga for thinking Trump is doing much better things than Hillary would have done as this point. Smh

Trump know his real supporters are insane and virulently hate the alt-lite. He just threw 25 magapedes under the bus in order to show the natsocs that he loves them.

You have to be literally retarded to think Trump is no different than Hillary.

unironically i'm considering this

Did I say they're no different? I just said he's not that much better. Learn reading comprehension, goyim.

yeah Trump turned out to be Hillary-lite.

The only good thing about the Trump election is it shows people are fed up. Americans should just bypass the system and go full revolution. Liberal democracy isn't going to fix anything. That or just leave and leave the country to the dogs. Come to Bermuda - my homeland!

>British territory
Doesn't sound that much better goy

2016 called, they want their Israeli Cultural Brother back.
youtube.com/watch?v=51p-6UJpwak

>American logic
show your true flag faggot. We're part of the British Crown and proud. An island economy cannot function on it's own unless it's got an insane tourism industry. It's beneficial for all tiny Caribbean and Pacific islands to be under the jurisdiction of a larger nation. You want us to be like Jamaica or something?

OP never beat an MGS game because he doesnt understand why stealth is important.

>British
>Proud
Fair enough goy. I suppose you aren't like those ghetto Jamaican niggas or a London cuck

Bermuda was uninhabited until the Brits found it. It's literally native UK land. Heil Bermuda!

Did you just assume my gender, faggot?