White genocide is a fucking lie

White genocide is a fucking lie.
Stop spouting shit out of your mouths.

Research. Kalergi Plan. Awake. Shut Up.

Nice meme, not really. Niggers kill niggers too, Imagine my shock.

In what way is it a lie OP?

Stop politicizing anime with shitty captions you cockmongling leaf nigger piece of shit.
I swear to god I'll find you and rape your entire lineage if you keep this up.

>Google Kalergi Plan
>It's some conspiracy theory

Fuck off, retard.

That has nothing to do with the white genocide the alt right is talking about which is women breeding with shitskins. Neo nazis are so butthurt that when their women choose to fuck guys from different races they call is "a genocide" and blame literally everyone but their basement dwelling selves

It would be more subtle if you used Aqua instead because she's retarded.

>why are niggers killing eachother

Because INSANE liberals thought it was a good idea to end Apartheid meaning it put blacks in charge of everything, and they couldn't do it, especially police.

The guy that founded the EU literally put his plan to destroy the white race in his book and you think its just a conspiracy theory? I think you're the fucking retard.

>EU literally put his plan to destroy the white race
Proof of this? Conspiracy theories don't count.

NOT GENOCIDE??YOU JOKING ANTI-WHITE!?
1 – FORCE flood EVERY & ONLY WHITE countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites until White children are a minority.
2 – FORCE assimilate them into all aspects of White society.
3 – 24/7 push interracial marriage in the movies, t.v shows and media.
4 – Instill as much fear into the Whites as possible to not object to their own genocide by verbally attacking them “RACIST”“NAZI”“WHITE SUPREMACIST”, get them fired from their jobs, threaten them with violence them etc.

Wrong, kiddos. It has to do with the White population displacement from unlimited immigration.

Blacks killing each other more often than they are killing whites means that whites are not being genocide? Lol Such retardation

If EVERY & ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries, then people in government/media force assimilated these non-Blacks into the Black population, and then 90 years later, Blacks are expected to be minorities in those countries; that’s not done by accident.
It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA GENOCIDE
This is what’s being done to my people, White people. It IS genocide.
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

OP is a faggot post dead niggers instead

chekkked

>in the homeland of my ancestors
So what you are saying is that Whites need to be rounded up and sent back to Northern Europe?

>leaf

just admit that you are anti-White, hate Whties and want them attacked, robbed, their woen and children raped, and you think it's funny

dotr will not be kind to you

Because a) the number of nogs far outstrips the number of whites, and b) you're lumping in anti-white hatecrimes with run off the mill street crimes (the thing nogs do best, which targets other nogs 90% of the time).

Goys, remember pic related please.

Don't use Megumin's image in vain you leafnigger

white genocide might be a lie, but it would be funny if it wasnt.

watch out for them sarcastic anime lefties

>if blacks in america are being "oppressed", why is the percentage black-on-black murders several times higher than white-on-black murders?
>don't make me laugh, alt-left
Sage slide threads.

day of the rake when ?

come one, admit you hate Whites and want them attacked raped and dead, and you think it's funny

The reason white deaths aren't as high as blacks, is because they are a minority within the country.

Also, genocide doesn't require killing, disenfranchising a group, marginalizing them, and then displacement of their population is genocide. Advocating for birth control, requiring them to "integrate", media adoration of "mixed marriages", all counts as genocide, by the international legal definition.

Basically, any means that can cause a group of people to be significantly reduced or completely absent from a country is genocide.

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide 1948, defines genocide as “any of a number of acts committed with the intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnic, RACIAL or religious group: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; DELIBERATELY INFLICTING ON THE GROUP CONDITIONS OF LIFE calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”
It does NOT have to be violent
It’s White geNOcide

kek, so you hate Whites, want them eradicated, robbed, beaten, their women and children raped and tortured, but you can't admit it?

>genociding small minorities who founded a civilization in desolate unpopulated land is okay, when the entire rest of the continent is full of niggers killing each other and the targets are white

libtards unironically think like this

Oh god, it's the fucking faggot who post pictures of his current favorite animu bitch with a blog written on it demonstrating his kindergarten level of understanding on w/e subjects tickling his nigger aids infested anus that day.

is there a version of this without the jew

probably

are you disputing that the jews are behind it?

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

Sage

>jews.png
Also, checked

>conspiracy theory
Sure faggot. That's why they hand out Kalergu Awards for those that follow the ((plan))) you are not only retarded but asleep. Pro tip-research then kys

would you believe i posted it twice and deleted it the first time because of triple 6s

Fuck off making Megumin looking like a tard

Too much text for a proper image macro meme you prick

chekkked, but why remove the jews from it? they are the ones pushing it, they are the ones who changed the immigration laws

South Africans are killing white as well as Africans from other African nations.
Since the white population in south africa is a minority, looking at the total numbers of deaths will not tell you anything as to whether genocide is actually occuring. You may need to take some statistics course.