Narrative Nuked - Get in Here this is Important

This is our big move and nobody has realized it, (((They))) mobilized 15,000-30,000 counter protestors to destroy and ACTUAL Free Speech rally. The media is desperately trying to cover up this fuck up by posing it as an Alt-Right rally, but this single tweet destroys that narrative.

Spreading this like wildfire is the single most important thing we can be doing right now as it does two VERY important things:

> destroys their narrative bringing some heat off of Cville
> Gives solid good press and a platform to speak to the man attempting to dethrone Elizabeth Warren.

This guy is strong on immigration, pro-gun, pro-free speech, and has actually said he wants to "Drain the Swamp in Massachusetts". Check his issues page on his campaign sight, he may be /ourdothead/

shiva4senate.com/issues/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/899043289713831941
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g78rN5y0MFU
youtube.com/watch?v=E3dtmRw2XEY
shiva4senate.com/boston-globe-reports-shiva-ayyadurais-plan-speak-boston-free-speech-rally/
monsanto.com/company/commitments/human-rights/statements/indian-suicides-bt-gmo-not-responsible/
twitter.com/HoosierDada2011/status/899057722875924480
twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/899017222735241216
twitter.com/va_shiva/status/899000944301547520
twitter.com/va_shiva/status/898981858850910208
twitter.com/va_shiva/status/898956356870328320
mobile.twitter.com/MAGANIFICENT/status/898759242693328896/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shiva is /ourpoo/

Shiva the diva.

A fat Pajeet with a mic and some crazy bitches, that's all the lefts got right now

bump

He knows

The man invented email and is running for Senate as a republican.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/899043289713831941

Tucker should have him on tonight.

Tucker doesn't work weekends

Shiva is based as hell and he's campaigning against Elizabeth Warren.

I don't understand why do Indians hate GMO so much.

Share the shit out of this and let everyone know Marty Walsh (mayor) was just trying to Weaponize the masses against Elizabeth Warrens opponent for senate!!!

ahh interesting

#FakeIndian

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g78rN5y0MFU [Open]

>antifungal was invited to speak too

bump

>Antifa fears the Indian

I thought it was weird that no one was showing pictures of the free speech rally

Dr. Shiva seems like he actually wants to get good things done and genuinely believes his message.

I don't understand what I'm looking at.

Bump

Fucking Sun Tzu shit this guy pulled off. I'm impressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3dtmRw2XEY

Wasn't the guy on the left younger, though?

So an actual Indian is going up against a pretend Indian?

He's also a lunatic (and actually didn't invent email)

He's a Republican. He's also funny as fuck and is doing a fine job trolling Liz Warren. He sent her a free DNA kit, which she angrily sent back. Now he calls himself "the real Indian" in the race, kek. Plus of course he can't be labeled a white supremacist because he's Indian.

>advertise rally as white nationalist hate rally
>show up only with messages of peace and love
>rabid Left spurges out and looks foolish and un-American
>fake news gets cucked out of their agenda once again

10/10 strategy

We should be doing this every week

Exactly

Indians aren't white but they are Caucasian. They are brown on the outside but their values are closer to whites than Jews, blacks, etc.

apparently at some checkpoints into the free speech rally the cops were telling people "no recording" and "no press"

I'm just Wondering when CNN is going to start photo shopping trump into pictures with Hitler and anonymously leaking it to themselves.

that and dressing up in google company apparel during nazi marches
their heads would fucking explode

have a bump

BUMP

bump

fuck the shills

fuck fake news

long live free speech

This

bump

spread this post everywhere

checked and keked

bump

>Last Saturday evening, hours after an Ohio man allegedly committed second-degree murder in Charlottesville by driving into a crowd of counter-protestors, Ayyadurai tweeted, “The Establishment creates race war. THEY divide US to never address fundamental economic issues. Poor Americans, black & white, need to UNITE.”

>In response to questions via email, Ayyadurai said “of course” he was concerned that the Boston rally could turn similarly violent, “because [r]ace [w]ars are manufactured and fueled by the Establishment to distract from the economic problems that they have caused and profit from ... The Establishment creates and funds groups like Antifa, KKK and Black Lives Matter with the aim of dividing everyday poor black and white Americans.”

shiva4senate.com/boston-globe-reports-shiva-ayyadurais-plan-speak-boston-free-speech-rally/

Holy shit he's /ourpajeet/

All I know is that monsanto actually has to be stopped.

have a bump and you friendo

Damn I miss the 4d chess trolls that Trump did back in the election.
Hope he has some more cooking up.
(Saying he was for the protests was pretty good troll today)

For a poo this guy seems alright

I do have a theory that "anonymous white house sources" are literally just the reporter at his own desk, calling his desk phone from his cell phone.

Holy fuck, bump.

>Shiva is based as hell
Be great if he lived up to the name a bit.

"Shiva's bow, made up of space and time, is the symbol of poise, while his arrow, made up of consciousness, is the symbol of focus and concentration. The act of shooting the arrow is no different from the fire-churning of the tapasvin. Both destroy delusion and standards. Clearing the consciousness so that it can realize the truth and experience bliss."

kek
Stay indoors, you dumb autists.
Soros has set you all up like bowling pins.

this guy should be supported in his race for senate.

Bump

Don't care about his program, he'd get my vote already.

>I don't understand why do Indians hate GMO so much.
Is Bt or GMO Cotton the Reason for Indian Farmer Suicides?
According to Monsanto, no.
monsanto.com/company/commitments/human-rights/statements/indian-suicides-bt-gmo-not-responsible/

>Don't care about his program, he'd get my vote already.
Yeah, just telling people that the KKK and antifa are CIA/Jew/ tricks is enough to deserve support. I

>blackout
>no pun intended
>calls shillary a white supremacist?

Is this a fuckin psyop
Can a poo really be /ourguy/ this hard
I know you fuckers love your white nationalism, but smart woke minorities are my favorite thing on this planet.

bump good shit

fuck the establishment

A spoop, apparently.

bump

AHAHAHAHA; that's glorious

B U M P

based poo

bump

The guy holding the nazi flag looks waaay young than the guy at the Boston rally.

north indian males range from white to swarthy to dark red. South indians tend to be darker and have australoid features. Howveer there are always exceotions such as dr ayyadurai, whos a south idnian with caucasoid features. north indian women are usually fairer and still have the caucasoid features.

That's a right wing rally in Messychusetts. He's wearing a tie.

Is that pic legit or from a previous protest?

There are over 50 job ads on the Boston Craigslist hiring for Trump protestors.

twitter.com/HoosierDada2011/status/899057722875924480

>#shiva4senate
>shiva
the destroyer is running for political office?!?! now i have seen everything. shiva used to be cool huffing paint and tagging billboard advertising by the rail road tracks

>all msm writing free speech inside scare quotes

Propaganda in real time.

twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/899017222735241216

Yeah, lets give no oxygen to the flames!

Looks like 'em

A scene right out of Planet of the Apes.

so many fucking shills

Based poo

I'm an Indian Supremacist now desu.

not even the same color shirts

Based poo in loo.

On his twitter feed, he says the media was blocked from covering the rally by the politicians.

twitter.com/va_shiva/status/899000944301547520

The media is shameless. They are still calling the rally a far right rally.

RETWEET HIS TWEETS ANONS, GO, GO, GO

twitter.com/va_shiva/status/898956356870328320

mobile.twitter.com/MAGANIFICENT/status/898759242693328896/video/1

Poo in the narrative :^)

Looks like the Jews organized 30,000 counter protesters to defeat a handful of health food cucks and a poo running against Elizabeth Warren. Thanks, Jews. #Shiva4Senate #DontPooInTheLoo #PooOnTheJew

>all white people rook the same

Mind control has sure come a long way in my lifetime.

how can they get away with it?

Another video showing what was being talked about at the Free Speech Rally (((they))) wanted to shut down.

>>calls shillary a white supremacist?
You dumbass, he's calling Robert Byrd, the man in that picture with Hillary, a white supremacist.

He's a Grand Wizard of the KKK, and was a Democrat Senator.

Lurk more newfag.

>Looks like the Jews organized 30,000 counter protesters to erase a person of colors voice

>seeking peace through violence

fuck CNN so much

That recently unwrapped flag is suspicious

The face of white supremacy.

i mean i dont believe they are the same guy either, but most people have more than one shirt.

Change the word organize to mobilize

This is a winning strategy, folks

Sup Forums is a board of peace