ROTHSCHILD TELLS SHAREHOLDERS: WE ARE HEADING FOR COLLAPSE

>ritcap.com/reports
ritcap.com/reports
>ritcap.com/reports

Jacob Rothschild, chairman of Rothschild Capital Partners releases half yearly report for shareholders.

Pic motherfucking related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ
isthestockmarketgoingtocrash.com/
fred.stlouisfed.org/categories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is from the shareholders' report last year.

We're getting closer to the failed experiment, and Jacob knows.

This is when you take a short position.

Tweet from Janus Henderson last year, whose hedge fund manages $450 billion dollars.

This is it, boys.

>Shiller

What?

When Jacob Rothschild tells his shareholders that "The period of monetary accommodation may well be coming to an end", and Soros is shorting everything he can get his hands on, you might want to listen.

Why the fuck does no one care about the economy, and only Trump tweets? This is what will destroy Trump.

how long does he reckon?

>implying they care about their shareholders money.

these people cause markets to react how they want them to. they create volatility when there isn't any in the market. that's how they make money because they have that kind of power. markets are stable right now and have been consolidating for another bullish run. fact is most people don't give a shit about antifa or larping nazis and go about their business anyways and interact with each other like normal human beings. the nork shit just died down and there currently aren't very many international issues beyond what has been the norm over the last twenty years. their little experiment with low interest rates did what it was supposed to and even when everyone panicked earlier this year that raising the interest rates by .25% would cause markets to collapse, they didn't.

because the board is overrun with leftist shills and concerned trolls, I am pretty new but I have never seen such amount of shit around here.

have a bump, but I truly do not understand a single word of this economic gibberish.
Any way to explain this to me with very easy dumb-proof language?

We should meme this as the #RothschildCrash.

That's strange. Considering the RIT releases their detailed investment portfolios, and their investments (moving out of the US amongst other things), and allocating their money into safer havens are easily verifiable.

So are Soros' short positions.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

I care about the economy. I'm following the auto loan bubble (it seems to be the most likely to start the chain reaction) and I think it might end sometime later this year or early-mid 2018.

>"Geopolitical problems"
>noncooperative banks

The problem *is* the economy. It needs to crash so you faggots can get houses at the prices boomers had them. Then I think everyone will be much happier, including leftists.

Almost everyone is a dumb ass that can't see this and does everything they can to prop up this retarded ponzi economy.

test

me too thanks

Also, since it's so easily verifiable to everyone on the outside, Rothschild could only manipulate the market through his word for so long before people caught on.

Inb4 it's some elaborate ruse where he's not really lying to his shareholders, but giving them some under-the-table report.

Economylet here what does this all mean

This. Soros made a literal fortune betting against the British pound in the recession in the early 90's.

seconded

Yep. You know something is fishy when you drive through the ghetto and theres a new car in every single driveway.

you still don't get it. these guys control the markets. them making these moves is them trying to get a reaction out of the market and profit from it anyways because idiots like you listen to what they have to say. they're moving money because we're in one of the most boring market periods in recent history. there's little to no risk right now either way. the easiest thing for them to do is call a bear run because there has been a bull market since 2009.

I don't understand this economy shit, pls explain

But if they succeed so many bubbles are going to bust.

Does this mean that someone who's saved a lot of cash will be fucked?

flag checks out

seconded

The report is Rothschild justifying allocating assets to his shareholders. He is moving his money out of the exposed markets, and into safer markets where "value creation is driven by some identifiable catalyst or which are exposed to longer-term positive structural trends".

You can ignore the conspiracy theorists who believes this is some elaborate ruse to jew the world. Since it's all easily verifable through former reports, and the action that RIT took following the reports. If Rothschild had used the reports to manipulate markets, it would have been easily discovered years ago.

So what happens when we hit Great Depression 2.0?

Better buy some gold and silver coins. It's never good to have everything in cash.

WHY are they not being Slaughtered yet?
Anons We seriously need to Expose the rothschilds doings to The Masses more.
It's The Final Redpill. The One To Topple the snake.

just landlords

>tfw equally invested in stocks and crypto
>if stocks crash, money will flood into crypto
>tfw can't lose

I own nothing: no car, no house of my own (living in my parent's house), no children, no marriage, working a part-time job and stopped putting my few savings in the bank.
How all of this will affect me?

Who's going to buy your crypto though?

Yeah it's fucked up. it's about identity politics nowadays. We should be all talking economics like we used to. I feel this is a smokescreen after all.

No shit. You don't need a Rothschild to tell you that our debt-based money system is fraudulent and poised to collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ

this is because he isn't making money on the markets right now. people like him, the only satisfaction they get, is making a fuckload of money. it's like crack for them, so of course he's going to move his money to a position where it will still be making him guaranteed returns. note how he's still trying to find 'catalysts'. if he really thought the markets were turning bear he would actually take a short position, as that would be a 'catalyst' that he could identify and make money on. markets are stale right now, that's all this means.

>tfw finally making enough this year to invest money into the stock market and it's going to crash
>good bye 21k

Imagine all the crazies who are addicted to prescription drugs how they'll act when they can't get their script.

what about the state of Buttcoin?

Also:

Weapons + ammunition and/or
Tools + skill

see ya on the other side

Might lose your job. Hopefully your parents don't have a mortgage on the house.

Civil unrest might occur, depending on how bad it gets. If it gets 2008 bad, I doubt it, though. But everyone, even the ones who were extremely optimistic just a couple of years ago, thinks we're headed for something worse than 08.

>market takes unexpected up swing due to positive business policies from trump
>market then corrects a little after all time high
>Rothchild says be bearish guys
>pol retard thinks its 1920 all over again

>tfw my entire trust fund is property
it doesn't mature for a year. hold me lads :3

When does it crash

What if first crypto crashes and then the stock market? You gonna loose twice.

basically this.

It's worse than that.

European companies are offering deals like "10,000 euros of your next car if you trade in your old one (even from competing brands)"

Car dealer websites are offering discounts specifically targeted at people with low credit ratings on cars worth $60,000

It's delusional. They count sales based on when cars enter the dealership, not when they get sold. So they might just be shifting a bunch of cars around to manipulate numbers.

>the economy is going to collapse
In other news the sun rose today and is predicted to rise again tomorrow. The fucking economy crashes itself every five minutes. Just ignore it and it'll go away.

I mean, hes not wrong. But, If there is a collapse, you can damn sure it was orchestrated, and that info wont be available in any reports to the public.

I keep hearing that we are heading into a crash, but how bad are we looking at?
Are all the ]bubbles going to pop? Is everyone's lifesaving going to disappear? Will the USD be as worthless as the paper it was made on?

isthestockmarketgoingtocrash.com/

>if stocks crash, money will flood into crypto

Don't be so sure that crypto won't follow the markets. When normies (who make up the majority of BTC owners) lose their jobs and have the option between selling their BTC or missing a downpayment on their house, which do you think they will choose?

BTC currently has no uses to normies, and they aren't ideologues. When they're in need of money, BTC will be the first to go.

so when will it all go down the gutter ?

Actually I work for my dad, retail job. If it goes down, we all go down.
My brother has a mortgage.

No it wont. Trump knows there are bubbles everywhere. All his planning and focus on jobs is for AFTER a collapse. He is preparing for this now because he knows it's innevitable.
Once the crash happens we will have all these companies investing in the us to rebuild the economy.
Screen cap this

In america we have a lot of 0% APR shit going on. Eventually the interest will kick in and the party will be over.

Because politics is a distraction noodle to this. They ultimately want, as you say, use it against Trump because he was a businessman before he became President.

The Leftists also don't understand how the economy or money works, except who has more of it.

Shouldn't we just put money on gold or silver, something that actually has value? Rather than some cryptocurrency?

Post economic supernova

>Hello! i would like to buy the food/services you are offering...
>Sure, it'll be this much gold or this much silver. I'll also trade.
>I will give you 0.08 bitcoin, it's a form of crypto-
>How about the boots you are wearing?

Learn to walk barefoot I guess

When will it crash guise

>[...]Diversified our asset[...]particular[...]new technologies[...]
Bitcoin will be truly the jews biggest trick.
Hail your Crypto Money. Thanks Chyperpunks, you sold us to the jew.

made me kek

I wonder how quick they take it down, when the shit is going to hit the fan and Canadian housing, car mortgages, student loan and crypto bursts around the same time.

Once China implodes, so some 1-3 years

Was just thinking this.

what am I looking at here?
a spreadsheet of your own concuction?

also pls r8 how fucked I am London.

Yep. What's particularly concerning is that there doesn't seem to be enough juice in the engine to kick the keynesian economy back into gear this time around. This may very well either be the ultimate happening. Certainly we can't get through this cycle more than one more time.

always do the opposite of what the jews say

>When will it crash guise

SOON

Care to elaborate ?

No if there is a deflation your money will gain value. Right now we're inflating so money that's sitting around is losing value. Unless your currency hyper inflates or your country becomes completely insolvent then having some cash on hand isn't a bad idea. Precious metals are for the apocalypse. And you actually have to be holding it for it to really be worth it.

No one really knows. It depends on what becomes the catalyst that starts the fire, and how fast and how the worlds governments deals with it.

Like 2008. It could have gone a fuckload worse than it did. But they just postponed it for later. Which they will probably attempt again.

from what i gathered over the week, stocks have no rational reason for dropping. however, bond market is a bubble.

but the market isn't rational, so lets just see what happens

shadilay

>Implying we're not on Depression 3.0
They'll never call it a Depression again. Always a euphemism for it

weapons ammo and means to produce food.
I knew it wasn't abad idea to speculate on total collapse

Likely car mortgages will trigger the other bubbles. At least from my shitty projections of Fed data.

kek

do you even know why the markets collapsed in 2008?

Look, I like Trump. But the media and the opposition are crucifying him now, even when there really is nothing to crucify him for.

An economic collapse and the (guaranteed) civil unrest by the left-wing will be more than enough ammunition for the media and Dems/Neocons to get him the fuck out of office.

Test FAILED

jews!

>Janus
>runs a hedge fund
pottery

>66
Not wrong

I'm a 20 year old with no money so don't trust my word on it. I'm extrapolating Federal Reserve data on Auto-Loans and other areas where people think there might be declines.

I don't know much about the London property market. It's probably overvalued (in recessions, demand in cities for property will decline as huge numbers of people are cut out of the pool of potential buyers in a very short period of time) but nowhere near as bad as my country or Canada.

The fact you are proposing that trump won't finish out his 4 year term, proves that you are a shill.

Yes, and I'm sure you know all about how a collapse tomorrow would play out.

You can fuck right off with your conspiracy bullshit.

this

since the economy is not actually collapsing nor WW3 still happened since trump is president, they attempt at civil war to eliminate him

it's a little more complicated than that, but you can blame the lenders which... i guess are mostly jews.

what conspiracy bullshit are you referring to? then tell me, why did the markets collapse in 2008?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you murrifags? Look at what is happening in your country, and then tell me what you think would happen if the media suddenly had enormous amounts of real ammunition?

I hope Trump stays in office, but if the market goes, you can be fucking sure the media will do their absolute best to make sure Trump goes.

im shaking im scared for my life

because ...have been waiting for a dollar collapse since 2012. its boring now. Its like waiting for North Korea to bomb someone.

It's elaborated in my other posts itt.

It's my speculation based on Federal Reserve Data available from their site
fred.stlouisfed.org/categories

Each black or grey column represents one year. each bar of green data is a month's results. The extrapolations are based on the average change over the last two months.

I scaled it down for the gif because it's 2000 pixels tall.

well i did get a set of similar number, so there