We served out country, yet we are still called niggers

We served out country, yet we are still called niggers.

You can't always get what you want.

but if you try some time

bix nood finna

Well, you served *someone's* country.

Now you're getting it.

That's pretty sad.

I've worked hard my whole life to scrap together a meager living, following the simple principles my father taught me; treat others as you would like to be treated, be responsible for yourself and your family, and never take hand-outs.

Yet I am still called a racist privileged white male.

Being offended by a word so much you have to outlaw it is mind boggling.

Youre racist in yourself by thinking only you can say that word because youre exactly niggers.

you might find

I'm sorry on behalf of the white race for your pain. Please accept my deepest apologies. If it helps I will castrate myself so I don't have any more white children, and will my house to you when I die. Thank you for your service.

useualy bevcause you niggers got held back in boot for not being able to swim, when you got out you never cleaned in a school, when you got to your first duty station you slept on watch, and stole cigeretts from people at the smoke pit.

But if you are black why do you resent people recognising you are black?
There would be no stigma in the words describing you if the generalities of black behaiviour were respectable, but they are not.
Your argument is with other blacks.
Change the reality, don't insist we all pretend reality isn't real.

good god my sides

That's because you wore that gay ass 3ID patch, not because you are black. Rock of the marne my ass, and fuck that gay ass dog face soldier song. I swear infantry is full of faggots

black people are shit soldiers.
i can promise you those guys are in the rear with the gear.

When an idiot speaks, the idiot speaks for their whole race. The media told me this.

You served a bunch of war profiteers.

YOU GET WHAT YOU NEEEEEEEEED

Nigger

Pretty much this.

Hey pal, you blow in from stupid town?

Nigger.

You call each other nigger, and then you physically assault people in the streets and people call you nigger.

This has nothing to do with the fact the blacks have served in the military, not that OP ever did.

>1 post by ID
>sage

You mean, Pvt. Nigger

Nah you guys are cool. niggers on the other hand...

so, what, you think you deserve respect for guarding opium crops for the CIA black budget? go fuck yourself welfare queen

Act like white men and people will stop calling you a nigger.

The only people calling these niggers niggers in the real world is other niggers.

Thanks for cleaning the guns Jamal.

Quite possibly the worst unit in the Army. It's like the Tumblr of the military.

On average, yes. My favorite is when a black female gives a briefing and it turns into a mini chimpout. There's some good ones, but mostly they just bring the block with them.

If you still act like a nigger then yeah. I know plenty of guys who had bad experiences with blacks in the military. They were the least skilled, laziest and least honorable more times than not.

What is Kongo?

Cuz they are niggers

well you would be considered a nigger veteran and not just a nigger. I do admit that i have more respect towards these niggers in helmets than i do of white liberals.

When blacks stop calling themselves nigger maybe other people might take them seriously when they wanna stop other people from using that word.

If you don't want to be called nigger, put on your headgear and wear it properly, wear your vest, keep your muzzle down, and get your finger off that trigger. I have never seen a less uniform gaggle in my life. That E2 looks ashamed, he just came from OSUT, he knows how fucked up this unit is.

If you nigerians served your country why do you have american uniforms?

oooooooo yea!

Well spoken laddy

Did you? The endless war in the middle east isn't for fucking freedom, retard. It's for opium, oil, arms sales, and the extension of greater Isreal.

we don't need your help. take care of your own problems, not ours.

i'd eat her ass.

What, you think because shooting sandniggers down gives you a pass? I'd still call you a nigger.

if you managed to get through the military and was honorably discharged but still get offended by some yokel calling you a nigger you probably are

By retards. Here's some good advice given me by my grandmother; consider the source. Everybody has a sob story. Push on.

>killing random tribal muzzies for the sake of Jews.

Who cares?

Grow a spine.

There are important issues out there like NAFTA.

>Nigger
>Our country
Pick one. Niggers can't be Americans.

Troops are welfare whores. Niggers are welfare whores too. So being a nigger soldier makes a double welfare whore, and working for the ZOG machine to boot.

Serving in the military is at least a small effort to earn your welfare.

You're still niggers though.

Thank you for your service, niggers.

Because you are.

That floor ain't gonna buff itself nigger

You associate with people who plan to genocide various groups

I wonder why people woild do something like that. Really makes me think

You make great slaves when you're motivated enough.

So he's antifa? You are literally retarded if you've been fooled into believing that we are orchestrating some sort of worldwide genocide. This is simply one of many manifestations of the natural resistance to the radical swing left that politics and social life has been taking for the past few generations. All we do here is banter and talk. You are the ones threatening people and destroying property. The sad thing is that you and your friends have been brainwashed into perceiving this ideological confrontation as some sort of nazi hunting videogame when there are no nazis, just people who want freedom and are wanting to talk about a sustainable economy and retain a sense of American culture. You are willing to shit on free speech and the foundation of intellectual honesty in the name of a nazi fantasy.

You have the maturity of children and lack the intelligence to understand an individual can talk all the shit he wants here, you are not fucking clairvoyant and able to determime their motives or personality through that association and you are overstepping the fucking line when you go after people just for freely associating and communicating. This behaviour makes you more like rat fascists than anyone else. You are scum and if the US boils over into a civil war I am coming down there to get some.

yes that image contains niggers.

meanwhile, observe a fine officer and gentleman.

Because niggers can't learn trigger discipline

Giga niggers.

Well, you're niggers. Can't swim or shoot as goos as whites. Good as supply troops, when supervised.

Then stop acting like niggers and be people

That is a lie. I don't always call you nigger. Sometimes i say coon, jiggaboo, sheboon, porchmonkey, and tree decor.

top kek

you only served yourself
welfare queens
there hasnt been a REAL war since the 40s

niggers

From the stories I have heard you get the same ratii of "based black guy" to nigger in the military as outside of it.

If it quacks like a duck...

they served israel, not america

There are a lot of low life niggers in the military

niggers

it's not your fault, it's the rest of your race's fault

They didn't teach you about trigger discipline, ya nigga?

You niggers barely went on patrol in Iraq. Fact is they refused to.

that finger discipline though

Do you not see how hypocritical you're being? You claim advocating violence and threatening lives are free speech; but you say calling someone a racist or fascist is somehow crossing a line so make empty, yet deadly, threats.

You call yourselves that, come on.

Fix your nigger problem and stop blaming it on the white race.