Given the chance, would you willingly be one of the first colonists of Mars?

Given the chance, would you willingly be one of the first colonists of Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Ham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, even if I couldn't come back to earth, fuck it.

Yes

The further away I get from Blumpf the better

Maybe. Ask me tomorrow.

no lol, it would be like living like a test rabbit on some faraway rock

ayo wil der b white womynz?

sure
fuck this gay earth

Yeah. You might not survive long but you would be more alive during that time than 20 years on Earth. Or maybe you do survive then it's win-win.

THE REAL QUESTION IS:

> Will they allow blacks to go? If so, how do you think the logistics would be?

Mars is the white man's planet. The lesser races will be left on Earth.

And displace the native peoples of Mars, what are you, some sort of colonialist bigot ?

kek

>implying they would take a leaf

Martian war of independence vs. Earth when?

Yes. I want off this fucking rock already.

Mars here, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

No. All initial colonization attempts are half-assed nonsteps. Putting people on mars is nothing but FIRST signalling.

If we want to colonize other planet we'll do it the right way. Technology and machines for terraforming, drones, robots, etc.

>Australia is the first country to colonize Mars

Actually most of the colonists will be a mix and the only people left on earth will end up being supremacist trash and general refuse.

leave all of the blacks on earth Asians and whites only

yeah

If I still get internet access, yes.
I'm aware real-time internet access would not be possible at all, and that there may be significant connection issues.

Fuck no. Why would I ever want to live in a cuckshed all my life?

YEESSSSSSS

I know. It was just some wishful thinking. Mars would be better than our shithole of a planet for whites though in my opinion.

yeah, there's not really a point in staying where I am. And going into space seems cool.

As long as it isn't too expensive, I'd do it.

Would they accept nigger as applicants? If yes, then no.

They could just host different versions of websites on Mars.

Meh. I'm more of a tourist than the hardy pioneer type. You guys go first and I'll come for a look once you have things set up and running.

>implying Tyrone would want to go to Mars
His low IQ probably makes it impossible for him to learn how to use an airlock or spacesuit.

It would probably take about 20-25 suicide missions to build the base in OP pic.
Also these throwaway people would have to be HIGHLY qualified and trained to build that with severely limited resources and time.
Keep sending robots.

Sick cunt

Yeah, of course the first people to go would be highly trained scientists and engineers but I mean after the establishment of a base or even a city when they will begin accepting civilians.

Sure I would be. Yet it also needs radiation protection. Meaning that we need tons of LEAD.
It's better to make space cities across space.

No, the exoticism will wear off fast, and why should i do something a robot can do?

Finally, a place where being a shut-in is accepted!

No because I would probably do a HAL9000 to the other inhabitants

The trip alone would cost millions. They aren't going to send "civilians" until a civilian can afford the trip on their own and does it independently.

If I would have gotten a degree in engineering, sure. But I decided to get something else, and now I'm stuck on this rock.

t. Chang

The same could be said about ships to the New World when that was first discovered. The trip was dangerous, expensive and long but as technology improved all of those problems were diminished, this will happen with Mars too. Also, it won't all be payed for by one individual as many people will be transported at once since the transfer window only happens every two years.

hell, nahh

Literally every male will be black

no

earth is comfy as fuck

what are the laws regarding murder on mars?

It's going to be a long time before people can afford their own interplanetary capable rockets. It's silly to equate it to a boat trip across the atlantic ocean.

in a minute so long as there were never going to be any blacks

where she goes, I go

Yes, fuck this gay earth

>be me on mars
>colony of 40 people in complete mutual dependence for survival
>still have no friends
why bother

And miss the race war? Are you fucking insane?

This is going to be WAY more epic.

>tfw first king of mars
How about it lads?

Sure
Just give me some lube and a computer and its ok

I asked for someone to make this thread. Thank god it was.

Do they got wifi?

No. We should just launch all of our niggers and Jews to Mars.

The quality of life would be better on a submarine and safer too.

only if there's no niggers

not the first no. until the blood god assigned to the territory is satiated, it'll only be bad news bears for all participants. But a titanium carbide cryochamber set to wake up a fe hundo years later might be ok. must be at least beginnings of algae formation or no go.

Mars colony is not happening in the next 100 years.

I thought they had a testbed

Fuck yeah

You fucking know there'll be a diversity quota

you fucking faggot

>when white flight goes too far

>diversity quota

Blacks use more oxygen than any other race due to having a higher muscle mass; a colony of blacks is far more expensive than a colony of literally anyone else.

Then again if there are more than two women on the crew, the first time a bitchfight breaks out they'll crash into the moon.

Of course. I want to get off this doomed planet ASAP.

Ray Bradbury wrote an interesting short story about exactly that.

Cosmonauts aren't women anymore. there are no genders in science. you're just not allowed in the building at all if you're not qualified to be there.
i.e. laboratories are the last bastion of sanity...because of their insanity.

>stuck inside small places with a bunch of normies for the rest of my life

no thank you

Fuk yeah, only way to get away from these niggers.

Fake

COOL MARS THREAD

How come every flat earth thread gets deleted?

Elon Musk's staff don't exactly look like the Aryan Brotherhood but this does look like a better demographic profile than the US itself has.

The guy is South African, I gotta imagine that contributes a lot to why he wants to GTFO this planet so badly, he's seen the future in person.

Why do we pay NASA/EESA etc BILLIONS every year for CGI/FISHEYE LENS shots of EARTH???

How come we can get cool pics of MARS, but COMPOSITE BULLSHIT of earth???

I'm just some joe six pack, I'm not qualified to go.

Because there haven't been any manned missions above LEO since Apollo. When an astronaut goes up, he's "only" going up 400 km above the surface - a modest distance when the Earth is 13,000 km in diameter

I'm gonna try to get this thread deleted.

Dump incoming.

What the fuck is your problem?

If you look at this pic right here it actually says "Mars Training Ground" right in the fucking pic, of course it's not on Mars

is says right in the caption 'training course'
stupid faggot

We do we need men to take pics? Maybe space is fake or limited?

How do we get pics of jupiter but cgi composites of earth??

Because /x/ fags and CIAniggers keep spamming this shit. Keep COINTELpro threads off my Sup Forums please.

To the left, it clearly says Ireland

Good luck landing on mars
>pro tip, you can't
>the earth is flat

Nice try. I believe in pizzagate and JQ.

Calling flat earth a psyop IS a pysop.

>tfw 50% of the first settlers will be people of color for diversity

"The problem here" is that there hasn't been a rocket capable of carrying men beyond low orbit since the Saturn V was decommissioned in 1973.

Fuck off kike. Stop trying to make us look like anti science medieval retards with your bullshit propaganda. is your home.

Why can't we just take a RAW pic of earth? Even if its an "oblong spheroid pear", JUST ONE REAL PIC!

NASA gives flat earth the most ammo

Flat earth trolling belongs on Sup Forums

We can't even get past the Van Allen belt. Orion program was supposed to figure out how but they scrapped it.

>you can't land on Mars cause it's round unlike Earth
Oh yee of little faith

Ignore Schlomo "da earth is flat, goy" Shekelstein. Mars really isn't a good place to go if the earth goes to shit. A white ethno state on the red planet would fail unless the colonists find a way to use artificial gravity. We don't know if humans are capable of reproducing in such an environment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Ham
I know NASA is fond of diversity horseshit now but making her a FD was foolhardy even for them.

Shut the hell up leaf