Triggered Kikebook SJWs

TL;DR
>Gen Z brother decided to post on his SJW sisters status that he is proud of being white.
>He is met with an onslaught of triggered delusional rhetoric

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gaslighting, deception and subjugation is the realm of liars and demons.

>YOU CANNOT TONE-POLICE ME

kid will vote trump 10000%

what ethnicity is this?

this is now a triggered retards thread

Is that the fucking tranny gook that was crying during the Alt-Right torch-light prayer vigil?

oh fug!

i'm done with outraged retards craving attention and pretending to be the next Miya Angelou, fuck them all they are boring

I hope you die in a fire

I wish black people didin't take it personal when we point to the fact the black are more violent, less intelligent, and more likely to commite crime in our society.

It might not be race, but poverty, but it probably is race.

Kikebook is full of anti-white (((shills))) trying to shape public opinion.
Anyone anti-white is a (((shill))) until proven otherwise.

ugh

that is called a cuck

>facebook
>implying i will read this garbage

>OP bitches about facebook
>OP is on facebook

kys OP and your "brother"

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proud of your race/ethnic group.
The bitch is possibly mixed so she doesn't quite understand the feeling.

goddamn that melanated dogma propaganda has gone viral on facejew, fucking revisionist history

That brother should disavow her sister for being so dumb. That brother will also learn very soon that kikebook is full of radical lefties that will not tolerate a different opinion.

Trying to reason with lefties is like arguing with a kid - they will just either throw you out or call you a nazi.

This needs a savior.

Why do SJW's hate mayonnaise so much? It's fucking incredible. If you haven't tried mixing sriracha an mayonnaise, do it. Your sandwich life will never be the same again.

While those people are basically being racist, I agree with them to a certain degree.

>WHITE CULTURE IS NOT EUROPEAN CULTURE
This is true, and it's the reason why I don't myself white. I'm just a Croat, maybe Balkanian/Slavic if we go wider, but that's it. I don't want to associate with "whites", too much cancer. An American white guy or a Frenchmen is not "my guy" and we're obviously not the same people. This whole "white nationalism" nonsense is a giant mess and a dumb meme.

Fuck, k white nationalism and enjoy your (you)

White nationalism (and the idea of white culture) is mostly an american thing.
Since many american whites are actually a mix of european ancestries, they aren't really attached to just one european country.

Here's what "white pride" entails
>breeding big fucking niggers through genetic selection
>watching their wives get impaled by a BBC
>watching their sons get dominated physically in any sport
>kike worshipping
>shitty food
>angry rallies

Fug

this it's from sci-fi novel tier nation of islam pamphlets from the 80s

WHY IS IT ALWAYS FUCKING WOMEN
FUCKING LOW IQ OVERLY EMOTIONAL EASILY TO MANIPULATE SCUM.

GET THE FUCK OUT RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT.

fucking cunt!

Why are these names always blacked out?

it's a bizarre form of projection, if you ever go into a ghetto grocery store or bodega half of their inventory is styrofoamesque white bread, corn flakes, canned vegetables and bland, low quality meats in plastic bins... exactly the types of things that appear in those wypipo can't cook memes

Got me again, clever, but I've seen better, 5/10

Holy shit what a bunch of cunts. I'd smash their ugly faces in with a brick any day.

here's your (you)

happy?

Kind of reminds me of a bogdanov

haha fucking burger mutts I tell you.
best thing is that the kid would not even be considered "white" here.
>#MuttPrideUnite
Never change you mystery meat bastards.

>Quintessential American
ahh the good old melting pot. The results never ceases to amaze me.

Basically this, I'm Irish, German, Belgian, and Polish. I laugh about the 'white' meme because as a potato nigger my people weren't 'white' until it was convenient. Even now I'm going to get a bunch of shit posts about how I'm still not white. Bring it on lads

In all of their ramblings... What are their points?

Every sentence is composed of the same styles:

>white people are bad
>follow up with "SO YOU SHOULD KNOW WHY"
>No explanations given
>More shit slinging for whatever reason they believe.

Should we change white to "people of ethnic European descent"?

Its just a new worlder term. In the absence of identity they made up their own; "white". Its pathetic to tell you the truth.

i just use facebook to message my family/friends

that's not my brother, it's a friend of mines bro

Typical library logical

>people of ethnic European descent
still a vague term. People of European descent is a very broad group. Just as broad as "Asian". It means nothing as the group is splinter into hundreds of factions who all HATE each other.

They may hate each other from history, but we'll need something to rally around because we'll be extinct soon otherwise.

Fire those up the ovens

Oh cool, we've got the same background except I'm Irish, German, Czech, and Polish. Feels pretty great to be a White American.

You wish we were that weak. Deep down you fear what's coming. We will no longer be oppressed or allow you to destroy our country

shig

the problem with you new worlders is that you think there is a "we". There isn't.
also they dont just hate each other from history. They hate each other because of history, current events and culture / ideological differences.
What you mutts need to do is create a new world identity and stick to that. Stop trying the reshape the old world into something it never was and never will be. Europeans will never like one another.

My doctor told me sodium intake at these kinds of levels is a risk to my health, but I can't keep coming back for more

why

World culture is European culture, we invted this shit, we just let you live in it.

Sounds pretty blackpilled to me.
>Implying other euros didn't cross into other European countries and breed

You. Fucking. Nigger. Bastard.

Wow, hilarious.

You know shits bad when people that hate their own culture is cool.

>matricidal meme magic
should be a bannable offense

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU POL

Is that Kayona Kim?

oh they did. Not to the extent one could expect but that is because of the ease of modern day travel. Mostly the exchange happened between neighboring nations / tribes.
Europe is a mess of racial and tribal lines that war after war never seem to be able to change. In Denmark alone there are two major "tribes". The language still separates us and we both have quite different cultures and traditions. This is in a country of less that six million.
Take Europe of as a whole of 500-600 million and considered the absolute clusterfuck of racial and tribal identities. Its something you new world scrubs never had to deal with. You got such nice fine lines "black", "white" and stuff like that.

It's a stereotypical 'le based honorary aryan' user. This is what you gook lovers wanted. I hope all yellow fever faggots get their cocks cut off by their bat shit insane slant girlfriends.

That dumpster whore has way too many likes.

>I wish black people didn't exist.

fixed.

Can't hate a nigger, if the nigger didn't even exist in the first place.

I don't know man. My grandpa came over from Croatia to Canada so the surname hasn't been in leafland long. Even here there are petty squabbles between Serbs and Croats. And hey, maybe it means nothing from me, but I'd rather team up with the serb than let the countries of Europeans get destroyed.

yeah I am not join some pan European venture together with all the subhuman euroshits. Better to die then.

damn, good one nigger

Build that wall you fucking spic

Guess the rest of us will just have to do without you then.

Top fucking kek
that dumb gook just repilled him and his sister.

I'm genuinely never getting tired of those, since you can't ever expect when they'll be.

Flip

(you)

nope you wont. Who else are you going to ally yourself with? The liberals? The leftists?
The fact is that the people you need dont want what you are selling. European nationalists or even just right wingers and people like you do not see eye to eye on this issue.

(you)

The sister actually deactivated her account after this and apparently was feeling suicidal so you might be right.

2nd civil war coming ohhh yeaahhh buddy aww yeahhh

If that's what you think.

I'd tone police her

>you will live to see this as reality in your lifetime

thoughts of a angry hijabi

I stopped reading there

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

white nationalism

>white people weren't around until 70000 years ago

wtf dose that even mean Sup Forums?

hahha fuck you mate

>Beating old men
Fucking pussies

I like the brother coming in to defend his little bro. My big brother just comes out as trans and calls me literally the most disgusting person he knows :(

don't make my mistakes Sup Forums, check up on your loved ones to make sure they're doing ok :(

i signed it. sign it, faggots.

The absolute state of America

you're going to have to gas him you know?

White people with pride should organize normal celebrations. The only versions we see are nazis.

It means whites are an anomaly and have nothing to be proud of.
If you use the handy Google feature imbedded into everybody's internet, you would know these things.

I'm going to redpill my father on (((trans))) and probably a lot of other stuff for context. Hopefully with him understanding things as I do we can come up with a gameplan to save my brother or something. I know shills are pushing the blackpill right now and I'm not blackpilled but it's very depressing. Here's a thought that occured to me the other day: I have to wait to get married because seeing me so happy with a family will seriously fuck up my brother's mental illness even more :( I'm never going to stop trying to save him, I love my brother, but it's so hard when he uses all caps to tell me how fucking evil I am :(

your level of hope is cute

go sit on a cactus paco

>1488
I think you just need to deal with your brother one way now