So after the race war begins

We are going to need a way to distinguish "Whiteness". We will need proven fractional designations to determine fitness. This will be especially important to find you know (((whos))) that hide among us.

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw find out you're a mongrel

should I even live?

How much percent is considered white?
75%? >50%? 90%?

I'd say 75%

>typical Anglo Jew

Hey, I've got a little french and italian in there somewhere, so I'm an "anglo jew" who can cook at least ;)

Nice shill thread but 23andMe(at least basic version) is shit since it only reports from the last 500 years. All Europeans have massive middle eastern admixture since neolithic and many most have some mongoloid admixture too.

All Europeans are mongrels since prehistoric times with basal eurasian and ENA admixtures.

one drop rule

one drop of white and you're set

>DNA TESTS ARE A SCAM BECAUSE TECHNICALLY IF YOU GO FAR ENOUGH BACK EVERYBODY IS 100% MESOPOTAMIAN

Everybody but you, neanderthal

at least you're a white mongrel so you can stay in America with the rest

t. 60% white. Of course you will say that.

RACE does not go far enough.

I would rather have a negro around me than a rat-fink SJW.

>I'd say 75%

LMFAO no.

99% prefered, 95% if we just barely want to stay white.

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

give my DNA to some corporation?

>EVERYBODY IS 100% MESOPOTAMIAN
Not really but all Europeans have iranian-like and bedouin/Natufian-like admixtures from CHG and Anatolian Farmers at very high percentages(over 50%).

In contrast to Western Europeans, new research finds contemporary East Asians are genetically much closer to the ancient hunter-gatherers that lived in the same region eight thousand years previously.

Researchers working on ancient DNA extracted from human remains interred almost 8,000 years ago in a cave in the Russian Far East have found that the genetic makeup of certain modern East Asian populations closely resemble that of their hunter-gatherer ancestors.

The study, published in the journal Science Advances, is the first to obtain nuclear genome data from ancient mainland East Asia and compare the results to modern populations.

The findings indicate that there was no major migratory interruption, or "population turnover," for well over seven millennia. Consequently, some contemporary ethnic groups share a remarkable genetic similarity to Stone Age hunters that once roamed the same region.

The high "genetic continuity" in East Asia is in stark contrast to most of Western Europe, where sustained migrations of early farmers from the Levant overwhelmed hunter-gatherer populations. This was followed by a wave of horse riders from Central Asia during the Bronze Age. These events were likely driven by the success of emerging technologies such as agriculture and metallurgy

The new research shows that, at least for part of East Asia, the story differs -- with little genetic disruption in populations since the early Neolithic period.

Despite being separated by a vast expanse of history, this has allowed an exceptional genetic proximity between the Ulchi people of the Amur Basin, near where Russia borders China and North Korea, and the ancient hunter-gatherers laid to rest in a cave close to the Ulchi's native land.

Do the Jews want to eliminate you? Do you get bullied by niggers at school for being white? Could you pass the sniff test at most country clubs? Congratulations! You are white. Now be sure to put SAGE IN YOUR FIELDS.

We computed squared allele frequency differentiation between all pairs of ancient West 216 Eurasians29 [Methods; Fig. 3; Extended Data Fig. 3], and found that the populations at the 217 four corners of the quadrangle had differentiation of FST=0.08-0.15, comparable to the value 218 of 0.09-0.13 seen between present-day West Eurasians and East Asians [Han] 219 [Supplementary Data Table 3]. In contrast, by the Bronze Age, genetic differentiation 220 between pairs of West Eurasian populations had reached its present-day low levels [Fig. 3]: 221 today, FST is ≤0.025 for 95% of the pairs of West Eurasian populations and ≤0.046 for all 222 pairs. These results point to a demographic process that established high differentiation 223 across West Eurasia and then reduced this differentiation over time.
224 Continuity between pre-farming hunter-gatherers and early farmers of the Near East
225 Our data document continuity across the hunter-gatherer / farming transition, separately in 226 the southern Levant and in the southern Caucasus-Iran highlands. The qualitative evidence 227 for this is that PCA, ADMIXTURE, and outgroup f3 analysis cluster Levantine hunter- 228 gatherers [Natufians] with Levantine farmers, and Iranian and Caucasus Hunter Gatherers 229 with Iranian farmers [Fig. 1b; Extended Data Fig. 1; Extended Data Fig. 2]. We confirm this 230 in the Levant by showing that its early farmers share significantly more alleles with Natufians 231 than with the early farmers of Iran: the statistic f4[Levant_N, Chimp; Natufian, Iran_N] is

This is a big point. If we solve the problems within the white race, we will be able to confront our external enemies with no issues. In fact it will be a joy

Combating treachery from within is our number one priority

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Being white ISNT ENOUGH! KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

98.8 percent european .3 sub saharian .2 east asian .2 north african .5 unknown.. immm fuckkinnn whitteeeee

Mate that's good and you know it. You are showing off in fact. I had 1% North Africa otherwise entirely North West Euro / Sscandie

What does any of this primitive shit have to do with european art and culture?

The truth is that MOST people don't give a shit about genetics because they're super interested in allele inheritance.

They're trying to find a community and a culture to belong to. This is especially true if they feel they don't fit in well with the culture that they live in.

232 significantly positive [Z=13.6]. The early farmers of the Caucasus-Iran highlands similarly 233 share significantly more alleles with the hunter-gatherers of this region than with the early 234 farmers from the Levant: the statistic f4[Iran_N, Chimp; Caucasus or Iran highland hunter- 235 gatherers, Levant_N] is significantly positive [Z>6].
236 How diverse first farmers of the Near East mixed to form the region’s later populations
237 Almost all ancient and present-day West Eurasians have evidence of significant admixture 238 between two or more ancestral populations, as documented by statistics of the form f3

itt: niggers

>sending your DNA to an online Jew scam
Yes Goy, this is the only way

na, 90%. Anyone 100% German, Swedish, Norwegian will be persevered and the last to fight

Depends on what the person is like desu, a 50/50 middle eastern / white mix who is culturally very euro and isn't a cunt can easily pass, a 25%er who acts like a cunt couldn't. The test scores have to be understood in the context of someones behaviour and real characteristics. I am willing to consider 50%+ (provided the mix is extremely local, eg west asia), but typically you would be looking at 80%+ to be consistently considered white

most people are actually monoracial, the usual result is like 95 one (large group eg euro, not nation), 5 rando

It honestly depends who you talk to.
There are a lot of trolls who go
>irish
>italian
>you're not even white

Going back to neolithic is how the race was formed though. All races are formed by mixing, but then seperate off and undergo their own development. Thats why the present trend of encouraging utterly random unrelated mixing is so destructive

Could I please have your respectful opinion?

>We are going to need a way to distinguish "Whiteness"
so wait, I cant be on your guys side if I'm not white?

this

you're getting memed on son

We're Germanic too u nonce. Purity spiral

What is the roman empire?

>You need to send your DNA to a corporation so it can later be turned over to the ZOG for when the race war starts my fellow Gentiles!

Nose Measuring

Aye. But they are dumb cunts. Both those countries have massive European achievements and have spawned many good people

Its just the old Med - German rivalry

>They're trying to find a community and a culture to belong to. This is especially true if they feel they don't fit in well with the culture that they live in.
That's true and that's probably why many negroid and MENA immigrants form ghettos, gangs etc but te point is there is no mythical white race. Present day Europeans are semi-sandnigger mongrels who got light skin due to sexual selection. It's even possible that those alleles are paleo-mongoloid in origin.

>uncircumcised
>pink nipples
that was easy

just stay where you are

Tottenham fan detected!!!

Holy shit is this real?

botnet

haha I guess, gg. But in all seriousness you need to be 90% to be truly white

this

you can be an ethno-nationalist
but you can't be on our side of the border, no

There will be no 'race war' and should be no such thing.

Middle Eastern Jews and other Middle Easterners are part of the same race as white people so your post seems to be set up as contradictory.

I'm White Mexican too senpai

What roman empire has with it.

Oy Vey! Hi five, fellow half-Jew.

This is an exemplary white hispanic. Can we make him a bit taller though? That's always been the Achilles heel for those that are mixed.

thanks

>Middle Eastern Jews
Mizahi's aren't Ashkenazi's

Gas yourself.

>Miriam
Even puss has a Jew name

>tfw manlets don't realize that height is actually a highly evolved trait

>skull size correlates to brain size, most tall people are also smarter

Ashkenazis aren't really Jews either though.

>Middle Eastern Jews and other Middle Easterners are part of the same race as white people so your post seems to be set up as contradictory.

Yes and no. Europeans are a clinal mixed population of middle easterners and mesolithic europeans. Europeans still have partial mostly indirect prehistoric european ancestry whereas middle easterners have little to none.

She was named already when I got her, so coincidence

stop eating so much chocolate you fat fuck

I think I'm good. I'm not a nazi though I'm proud to be white

This
Sephardi's were at least on the Phonetician trade routes so there might be some admixture present, Ashkenazi's are all descendants of converts.

Yessir

/Thread

it always is

Skull size correlates to brain size because the body is proportional. The correlation falls apart across race. There are SSAs that would test below Nordics in IQ despite having similar height.

Anyway, there are dietary methods to maximize the height of your sons and squeeze out the last couple inches. I certainly don't want sons shorter than I am, as a "tall" White Hispanic at 6'2". That pic makes me worry about the future of my people.

I'm with you there. They prolly just send you a bunch of bullshit and keep you blood for god knows what.

Mine is better than yours.
25% Ireland, 25% England, 25% Scandinavian & 25% Europe west.
>tfw I rolled a perfect Anglo

Why are you faggots giving your DNA to a corporation that is known to hand it over to the FBI and police?

Now I'm wondering how to generate that image purely mathematically (without it being two different images as in the gif)

>Scandinavian
>Anglo
also that's implying that your family never moved from elsewhere

Beautiful library.

Stop giving your data to these jews you FUCKING CRETINS

It's so pathetic how you need confirmation that you're some kind of special shit

This will be tricky on account of the different tests. On 23andme and ancestry I am 99% European; but if I run it through GEDmatch I'm only 87%.

So the FBI can see how euro we all are, and remove us from terrorism watchlists because we aren't arabs

A bit of Viking rape is part of Anglo heritage

if you fall in the european cluster it means you are white, if you don´t fall there it means you have some part relevant non-white

>that is known to hand it over to the FBI and police?
That is hardly the deepest concern. They also catalog it and secretly link it to your Google account and other known Internet identities.

You should be a nazi. It's the last chance we have before every Western country turns into a communist hellhole with warring factions of brown people in the majority.

>trusting a jew with your dna AND to tell you how white you are

Frightened of getting 'checked' annon?
>tfw wierd Bantu, Mongolian, Aboriginal, & Eskimo combine

>25% Europe west
slav monkey

Who cares, we're all africans anyway.

Would I be correct in thinking the South in the US is more Anglo, and the Mid-West / West more German? Obviously excluding the French/Black areas

Even Askhenazis have some neolithic levantine ancestry but not so much. Original jews bedouin-like most likely so Yemenite jews are closest to ancient jews.

everybody is part Jew

Bet your north Africa is actually Mediterranean. Anything >90% euro is still really European.

Yeah, old school Scandinavians were cool tool.

Louisiana and Mississippi are French

>I'm only 87%
Not possible. All modern europeans have at least 40%+ MENA(well over 50% for most)+other admixtures. Use better calculator

Hey paranoid guy, your leaving a trail of dna anywhere you go. Skin, hair, and more. Anyone who wants it can get it without you knowing.

>use a better calculator
>says the guy who thinks his meme tier understanding of clustering analysis stops at WHG vs everyone else

>into the oven

NO that's bullshit that cluster formed due to bronze age race mixing. Populations from different edges of PCA coalesced.

protip: the jews want a racewar

25% Europe West is muh Norman and and Germanic DNA dipshit.
I think I might have put 3% of my skill points into 'Iberian Penisula' though.