>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

libertarianism.org/columns/paradox-tolerance
breitbart.com/video/2017/08/18/carlson-bannon-one-trump-wh-wouldnt-feel-home-working-hillary-clinton/
scribd.com/lists/21555220/Antifa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRUMPF

MAGA

Why isn't Trump being a nazi, guys? He was supposed to go full Hitler and then we'd all finally have a gf!

Now he's out praising communists?!?!? Why oh why did we vote for this clown....

BASED DANA LOESCH

RICHARD SPENCER BTFO

Fuck commies

BEWARE the swole alt-left

I heard US troops were being moved near the DMZ, is this true? and if so, should I be worried? I know Trump can be impulsive but I doubt he'd risk millions of South Korean lives (and possible US lives if Kim launches a nuke), but I'm still kinda worried

Awoooo~

dnt wury be hapi

bannon is going to jump on every little mistake trump makes

Put the urine in the bag Drumpf, or else.

Dont worry, NK has no oil

GUN MOMMY

does this not matter?

>not doing ftg for maximum rom

How does this retard even have a following? He's fucked up so much that he set the cause of White Nationalism back at least a decade.

IT WAS NOT AN ALT-RIGHT RALLY
IT WAS A FREE SPEECH RALLY

He's validating their premise that the free speech rally was about killing niggers. Completely shameful betrayal of his base.

Under the radar problem for the Democrats? Fund raising. Donors have dried up, the RNC has been destroying them in fundraising, month after month.

>fires Bannon and praises protesters in less than 24 hours

All the negative coverage must be getting to him, and he's concerned about his optics.

wow I totally disavow the NRA and all their sexy MILFs. Dana was supposed to be /our girl/. What a shame that it turns out she's just another communist libtard.

Hail Drumpf and Hail our based pedes!

>Bannon leaves
>the next day this happens
Is it over?

Did he died?

>Guessed they missed this one.
That's the Lamestream media for you; purposefully taking things out of context to stir an emotion.
Possibly, my [relative] told me his unit may be going to Korea. He's part of the 1st Armored as a UAV pilot.

fuck you Soros. Funding BLM and Antifa is the opposite of what Popper would do if he has billions of dollars to waste.

libertarianism.org/columns/paradox-tolerance

no,they mention that in the middle of the article in passing.....if trump is really attempting a pivot it's going to fail miserably

>what a vile man married to a woman
>fucking white males
>lets dox this racist and get him fired !

Bet shes really a liberal too

>Carlson: Bannon One of Few in Trump WH Who ‘Wouldn’t Feel at Home’ Working for Hillary Clinton

Carlson said while the West Wing may be a “more placid place” now, there were questions about the politics of those by which President Donald Trump is surrounded in Bannon’s absence.

“The White House will be a much more placid place now that he’s gone,” Carlson said. “The question is will it be a better place? Let’s put it this way — Bannon was one of the relatively few senior staff in the White House who wouldn’t feel at home in a Hillary Clinton administration. Indeed, he was one of the rare Republicans there and the only, or one of the very few, populist conservatives. That’s strange since populist conservatism is the platform his boss ran on.”

Carlson told his viewers Bannon was one of those in the Trump administration that remembered why Trump was elected last November.

“Say what you will about Steve Bannon,” he added. “And you can say a lot, but he never forgot why Trump got elected in the first place and in a democracy that is not a small thing. Bannon kept a white board in his office of campaign promises. It’s probably already been taken down by now.”

breitbart.com/video/2017/08/18/carlson-bannon-one-trump-wh-wouldnt-feel-home-working-hillary-clinton/

Trump sold you out.

It doesn't look good...

BASED SHIVA THE DESTROYER

thats a very clickbait title

Nah just the express lane to snap city

scribd.com/lists/21555220/Antifa

I see you are new at reading Trump

Portuguese invasion of Malta when?

If he was trying to pivot why would he also call them anti-police agitators?

Perhaps he is placing blame on both sides, like he did a few days ago?

With the protest in Dallas in just under an hour I hope we can beat that high score.

elizabeth warren is going down

i didn't write the article,retard

>Portugal ever leaving its borders again

Even so-called "white supremacists" have a right to free speech.

Why do cuckservatives not understand that? All they care about is "muh Constitution" and "muh 1st and 2nd amendment", and they even fail at preserving that.

What a load of marxist nonsense
"Tolerance" is only a buzzword anyways

>all of the blackpill posters show up at once
How convenient. Did everyone miss the tweet in the same chain where he called out anti-police agitators, aka Antifa? His tweet about applauding the protestors nothing more than your typical "heal the nation" stuff a president is expected to say from time to time

>fire
nice try leaf

Sponsored by 20th Century Fox. Get ALIEN: Covenant today on Digital HD and Blu-ray!

Nice awoo though

but that is a centrist viewpoint,but liberals are insane so it doesn't seem like it

Shit, I forgot.

You'll rationalize anything Trump does, won't you, /ptg/?

He completely swallowed their premise that the free speech people were in the wrong.

This is called selling out, user.

>rationalize
By that you mean explain? Then yes.
Just like you'll swallow anything the MSM tells you.

I love Kellyanne.

One tweet condemned anti-police agitators, the other praised the protestors. It's not that hard to figure out.

is this real

What is its name?

It's 6D chess, bro.
You're just a brainless and a shill.

4 at best, user

/ptg/ i need your help since you are my father figure. Every time I find a qt pie she has already a longtime boyfriend which they "love so much". I fucking hate this because all the attractive women are already taken...
What to do? Should I be civilized and respect their relationship and just accept other dude is tapping what I want? Or should I seduce them and try to get the women?
How am I supposed to get a qt gf/wife if they are already taken? Ask their parents for their hand when they are 11 before they find "someone"?
Help.

What would Trump do?

You'll suck Muhammad and Ching Bong's cock every day, won't you leafcuck?

You have to realize that they are idiots with the minds of children.

Pliable to the extreme. Useless when shit gets real and not an original thought in their heads.

Just like Judaskun, they'll be eating crow soon.

It was a stupid thing for him to say, especially given the 27 arrests and the unreported footage of assaults. Doubling down on Antifa and nipping in the bud would have been great, but he's normalising it here. They were "protesting" a free speech rally, that Antifa are claiming was a Nazi rally.

Stupid mistake.

Kim and the Juche knows nobody will attack them first, and they are desperate to keep their power. They'll just showboat back.

rake yourself

RIDE OR DIE
"NEVER GIVE UP EVER"

Isn't this clockboy?

Why would he tweet that?

> destroyed itself
You would think that but it got destroyed with plenty of help from outside. The army coup originally was to depose the commander in chief that was more interested in keeping a good interna standing at the recently created UN than to actually win the war. It resembles a lot the start of Syrian civil war in that respect: should have put down the rebels and their families at the very start and owned it in the international community.

The army brass greenlit the coup but the ones from captain below fell for the communist meme and promptly installed a bunch of commies and gave back control to civilians. Sad indeed.

God bless Texas

Probably should just kill yourself if you're asking for relationship advice here.

>anti-police agitators

He did the typical cuckservative thing of condemning "violent anti-cop people" (because he cares more about state authority than people) but agreeing with their premises anyway and support the point of their protest (which in his mind is against "hate and bigotry" rather than free speech).

Also this is the same day he apparently agreed to send more troops to Afghanistan.

He might as well be Jeb! now.

/ptg2017/:

Menshiviks are centrists!

He is playing both side now like a good little cuck. People with right wing bias will see the "anti police protestors" tweet, and people with left wing bias will see the "speaking out against bigotry and hatred" speech.
It seems like Bannon was keeping Trump on our side

Yeah why would antifa throw urine at police and British reporters on assignment?

Swedish wimmin stronk!

Don't talk about Texas.

Scott Adams is pretty bright desu

That police disruptors were in the area? By naming them, he's granting them recognition, which would boost their morale.
Come Tuesday everything gets unraveled and /ptg/ will be right again.

All his tweet says is that he applauds protestors who are opposed to racism and bigotry. The tweet before that said that sometimes people need to protest as a way to heal, so put the dots together.

>TFW Kadet

>all clock in at once
cant even make it natural

Repost and reminder to avoid cheap bait.

OP here. The blackpill is too strong and I'm going to go hang myself in the barn

Someone else bake. Cya.

Note he said protest, not riot. He's for people chanting with signs without having to resort to violence and assaulting others.

He called Antifa's violent behavior in a separate tweet. He wasn't normalizing that

look at those self-pronounced feminists standing up to the patriarchy. Brave!

F

good thing im not the only one that noticed. it's like they all just got off their break, holy shit. dumb faggots lol

Dallas. Soon.

They really want Brock to have another heart attack
Sad!

user above may be right, their constant repetative narrative is actually dropping the shillcon system. It might change really soon.

Right about what? And what happens Tuesday?

>140 word limit
>sides with the ANTIFA crowd according to everyone's reading of it
>But he didn't SAY that the people ANTIFA protesting were in the wrong explicitly!!!

10/10 gymnastics routine.

character*

I don't use twatter so fuck you.

Fine

You should fucking kill yourself and let niggers rape and kill your fucking family you fucking moron. I hope you die piece of shit, I come here because Sup Forums is the only friend I have and beyond all the shills, shitposts, anime masturbators, otakus and hikikimories, there are some bros I respect and consider worth of attention.

Right about trusting Trump in his actions. He didn't become a billionaire by dumb luck, he's a strategist. Tuesday's the Phoenix rally, the day after the Day of the Black Sun.

protesters = people there to express their first ammendment rights

agitators = people bussed in to riot

another one bites the dust