Antifa here

I was one of the guys that got dx'd by 8ch neo nazis and my family found out what I were doing.
They were very concerned. They say I might get in trouble with the law or get myself killed in a Neo nazi bombing or car rams.
But still, they were proud of me for taking a stand against racists and bigots of old and my dad offered to introduce me to some Krav Maga guys just in case I need some martial arts training.

My grandad also told me if shit really hits the fan and a shooting war broke out with you Nazi scum, he's gonna pass me his 1911 so I can kill you Nazis old style. I was stoked and couldn't wait for the day! Like granpa like grandson I guess.

Everything worked out fine in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please stick around here and continue reading.

Remember the race riots in the 60's that were all across the USA? One of my friends who is in his late 60's was a youngster who was going to join in the riots against the blacks. But, a family member stopped him from going in a car.

Nobody cares.

A revolution is brewing. And, a dictator could over throw the government in the process. Nazis and communists are useful idiots the dictators know how to use. Hitler wasn't a good guy to white people as much as Stalin wasn't a good guy to the working man.

t. schlomo goldberg

You'll probably end up accidentally shooting yourself, commie scum.

vev fpbp

We killed commies in Korea and Vietnam with the 1911 too.
More commies have been killed by it than Nazis by far

I, too, can write fiction.

>1911
What are ya gonna hunt with that? caterpillars?

>cripplechan
tell your bullshit stories elsewhere faggot
and then kill yourself
sage

Killing the nazi scum is the best honorable thing to do.

We're going to kill your grandad in front of you then kill you LOL

This person won't be so hard to find.
There are only a handful of WWII veterans still around these days.
Luckily both of mine died before they could see the statues they loved being torn down.

hello nigger

>Krav Maga
stopped reading, come back when you're an adult.

1911 is still a popular pistol model, faggot. There are still new variations coming out...

You're also going to want to start going to the range now if you want to have any chance of actually hitting any of us with that. Guns in real life are a bit more difficult than video games.

I don't plan on limiting myself to just shooting your side.

Until we get to meet...

What you need to do is find a nation with lax laws on genetic engineering. Spend it's gdp in private money to advance technology, healing cancers etc. Get all foreign government officials to visit for treatments. Give them a devil's bargain, will save you but it could backfire any time and kill you if you don't take our drugs.

Wipe out half the population, build an Atlantis mythology, and emerge from rubble...

hey antifa I just shot testosterone ethanate, very strong, in my anus

what do?

lol u r still a little alt left fag. cant wait to ram my dick into your ass while i choke the life from you. antifa alt left fags r gonna die by the droves

i am getting angry as I shitpost, but give it another 10 days and I will destroy everything

I fucking hate needles
it's the same shit each time
I hate it

Why are the alt-left such control freaks? They remind me of hall monitors desperate to please their teachers. It's so weird to see edgy, tattooed anti-establishment, anti-mainstream people doing exactly what the establishment/mainstream wants them to do. What's next? Anti-left internet nannies out to save us from our own choices?

Weird folks. Makes no sense.

Learn proper English before you larp, faggot.

>alt left kiddo thinks he's a big man with a pistol

i doubt your limp wrist would be able to handle the recoil of a .45

sage this post
sage spam and get it gone
alt left are out again. hoping these shitstains are murdered by the scores tonight. alt left needs to be killed. execut ethem on the spot'

No way in hell your Vietnam drafted grandfather thinks you are fighting Nazis. Your great grand dad who fought in WW II would probably laugh at you for thinking some beta fucks with tiki torches yelling nigger were Nazis. You're pathetic.

thats a pretty nice glock

I would tell you to pick up that 1911 and kys, but your noodle arms and limp wrists probably couldn't manage. Only thing you're good for is throwing piss bottles at old ladies, or getting smeared across the pavement, the day will come when body bags full of your comrades will line the streets.

>Antifa is going to kill some nazis with a M1911

There was a fucker with a RPG here yesterday.

LOL you're a pussy and your grandfather used to suck nazi cocks.. fuck off larper.

Sage

especially with the extended.. clip

my buttock is sore

Is grandpa writing this for you?

>ITT, things that never happened.

This larper's autocorrect changed magra to MAGA. Kek!

TOP KEK of THE KEKEST. Antifa members protesting george soros to pay them up. check the link Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44

Taking a stand for what. You fucking tard?

well at least there's an 80% chance you'd get shot by one of these. Rather fitting if you ask me

Fucking oops.

Checked

communism.

>krav maga
jesus fucking kek OP, you can't go that far otherwise we know your faking. the google image 1911 was a nice try though, jesus my sides