Why Would Trump Tweet This?

In all seriousness, I want to know WHY.

What could possibly be the motive?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/19/donald-trump-praises-anti-hate-protesters-in-boston-we-will-heal-and-be-stronger/
youtu.be/Tefr9wfH5SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's tired of all the autistic screeching from the media. We already know how he actually feels after the "infrastructure" press conference, he's just virtue signalling

FIRST THEY MOCK YOU

Go ask Trump then

He wants people to stop LARPing in the streets

Because he wants people to like him. Fragile ego so he's trying to please both sides

He is a lame duck and his support is eroding

lol you're god-emperor has cucked
how does it feel drumpftards
we own your champion now

bigotry and hate are both bad tho? and can be applied to the alt-left as well. trump is a centrist

Is Trump 'applauding" Antifa? Black Bloc groups?

I don't understand. His OWN people are being attacked. What is he saying??

He was talking about Shivas free speech rally.

6400D underwater deep space chess

Why would OP post this?

to distance from neonazi jew dogs.

He was?? Why didn't he SPECIFY that? Or atleast post a photo?

>What is he saying?
I have removed the nationalists as you asked. Your plans can continue unhindered. Please don't Kennedy me or my daughter.

because hes not a racist

89F Chess

Because he knows they hate him and want him to be upset so he's being like "I ain't even mad." Which will make them more upset but they won't be able to say why.

"Neo Nazis" were at this protest? A free speech protest?

OP you absolute retard

only leftist bitches & the evil media whine about trump-tweets

shut the fuck up and go back to /r/eddit, you worthless imbecile

But, why did Trump tweet it?

>enemies egg your house
>come outside: "Beautiful! This looks great! can you come by again tomorrow and egg it again?"

>enemies: ...wha...ba...but...WE WANTED YOU TO HATE IT!!!!!
>they stop egging your house

So, this is 4d Chess...again??

FALSE FLAG IMMINENT.
HIDE YOUR KIDS.
HIDE YOUR WIFE.
AN' HIDE YOUR HUSBANDS.
THEY 'BOUT TO RAPE EVERYBODY OUT HERE.

to prove THEYLL BITCH NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS (pic related)

dont be like the leftists, dude. stop making these embarrasing threads

B..but muh Weimar Amerika.

forgot pic

Slow and steady

It always is.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump takes credit
>I go out and say I disavow the KKK and nazis
>and look what happens!
>over 40 thousand, 50 thousand, some say even 60 thousand people show up
>to say that America will NOT be divided
>Speak out against racism and bigotry
>and we will come together as AMERICANS!

"Don't be like the Leftists"

For asking WHY Trump tweeted a tweet that was in SUPPORT of Antifa??

I'm 'A Leftist" now?

> wants people to like him
> acts like a non stop asshole

Where's my helicopter

Absolutely delusional.
We own him now. He'll be a good little goy and do as we say.
It's over.
Soon this site will be destroyed for inciting hate speech
Give
Up
While
You
Still
Can

>not posting his latest one

Coz he's president of the UNITED states you moron, not the KKK.

Steven Bannon is making him look like a fool for this over at Breitbart.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/19/donald-trump-praises-anti-hate-protesters-in-boston-we-will-heal-and-be-stronger/

no i didnt say youre a leftist, i said youre acting like the leftists do

whenever he tweets, they whine (even when showing solidatiry, as the top comment to his tweet proves), but still:

1. who fucking cares
2. why does trump tweet anything? he doesnt think, he just acts
3. his tweet doesnt support antifa anymore than sargon of akkad supports neo-nazis, you absolute fucking moron

stop posting on pol until youre, i dno, atleast 21. jesus christ dude. is this the kind of stupidity we're dealing with now?

woo, heres rev2
thanks for caring, thanks for sharing.

>is this the kind of stupidity we're dealing with now?
>now

you should probably stop posting until 25 also

trump is a conviction free zone.

when will you faggots learn?

if he thought marxist-leninism was the flavour of the month he'd be tweeting about materialism, class-consciousness and economic determinism.

How can you guys be so gullible.?

what did you seriously expect?

You're stupid. You're assuming only one side at the rally was against racism. Don't be a faggot, he was praising the free speech rally folks.
Sage plebbit level threads.

it's called pandering. who cares what he says on twitter? his tweets don't become law.

>They'll bitch no matter what he says

Umm, no sweetie we know how he really is.

He could marry a black woman, scream black power and hote all transgender staff and we still wouldnt trust him.

Bactracking on tweets is something you fucking hillbillies eat up, we dont want to hear it.

> when you have early stage dementia

Poor bastard, pence is the only one left.

He's rightfully treating the left like children
>You didnt hurt anyone seriously or destroy very much property today
>Have a tweet for continued good behavior

Because he is against hate and bigotry and wants the population to join together so you can be more effective workers instead of endlessly bickering about petty shit.

He said nothing wrong or strange in that tweet.

He was talking about this, like 25 people protesting against hate and for free speech. Was 40,000 commies really neccesary?

its irony

Because after Monday all of this will seem trivial and stupid.

>Because he wants people to like him.
this

Trump nb1 priority is his popularity

Trump has been PERSUADED!

youtu.be/Tefr9wfH5SQ

NOPE. Trump made NO mention of them. Trump used the words "Bigotry and hate". He dog whistled the Antifa talking points.

Trump is fanning the flames.
He's emboldening Antifa and the Alt-Left, knowing that once they think the president is on their side they will do despicable and ruthless things...and with that Trump will have a reason to purge them.

Because Ivanka got a hold of his account and tweeted it out or convinced him to tweet it out

it's not 50000d chess you retards it's just the same ol daddys little globalist democart girl fucking things up

He is very thin-skinned and can't stand being disliked. Pressure from the media, lawmakers, and the public cucked him into throwing stormweenies under the bus.

Why would you hold an election rally at a racist rally

>dog whistled
Get the fuck out tumblr.

The day after Bannon leaves Trump starts praising Antifa! It's just too much!

Also only FAGGOTS have to HIGHLIGHT particular WORDS for emotional EMPHASIS. Same as nigger clapping when debating

When Trump said 'protestors' he meant the free speech activists. Read the tweets just before this one, idiots.

If he was talking about antifa he would've said counter-protestors

To call attention to the entire event. Because the media isn't giving it much heed.

A "free speech" rally happened, no white supremacists showed up, a bunch of minorities did, and 15000 - 40,000 people came out to harass them. So if he gives it praise people online will see it, look it up, and see how much of the country has turned into a retarded mob.

Remember: Goy, Bye.

Antifa does despicable things because they want to see Trump screech, but Trump applauds them instead.
Antifa is doing it wrong.

He's trying that reverse psychology stuff on the libs. It's Bugs Bunny making Daffy Duck say Duck season.

Evasive Flairs.

His approval rating increased since the 'both sides' conference.

Get a potential grip on power by blaming everybody and then throwing a little bait to the people you just said you hated. Which is everybody

i have watched trump long enough to know he won't disappoint
not concerned. this is just another one of his media ploys

Proof

How boomer of you

Jeb's a sweet boy. Plz no bully.

>using a quote written by I think it was Gandhi or something, in reference to any republigoyim

Rising from Low 30's to mid 30's isn't good, dipshit.

I wish he could have conveyed his sarcasm even more because I bet they won't get it.

Wahhh he has to cuck out
Stop it just stop it /ptg/

It's not even a Trump play it's just standard political grandstanding. 99% of the people who showed up to the Boston event had no idea what they were protesting against. It was pretty easy of Trump to take control of the narrative this way.

If it backfires he will turn around and point our their idiocy in protesting against a bunch of nice guy boomers who supported free speech.

read between the lines

the county will soon come together AGAINST them

it's this. He can turn it around if he accomplishes more.

The Alt Right was protesting the bitory and hatred of the Alt Left.

*bigotry

Kek confirms.

digits confirm

Trump giving em the finger. MAGA

Because Trump is a backstabbing scumbag

Memes.

Is it Yeb's turn yet?

>but I thought Trump supported antifa

jewish mind control is finally starting to take effect, the same control that now grips most yurop leaders and leafland PM

To confuse linear thinkers

Tango down
Good work 1488

Trump can't say anything and it will piss the media off so if he tells them what they want to hear they will end up bitching about what they already agree with and implode and start talking like the alt right

>start talking like the alt right
Thinks to Spencer and his goons the Alt-Right = Nazi.

Trump could cure aids and the first thing people will do is cry about how many doctors he put out of a job

Thanks

That is true.