What would you do in this situation Sup Forums...

What would you do in this situation Sup Forums? If this young man knocked on your door needing your help to further his education? Would you be a good person and help him or are you all so racist that you'd be afraid to even answer the door?

Shoot him for coming onto my property.

Nogs don't go to school.

Education is leftist propaganda, persuming it's the public school system. And let's be honest, it is.

Id tell him to stop being a fucking moron and then maybe drive him to school if I wasnt gonna be late for work when I leave at 7am

DID THIS NIGGER FUCKING ASK TO COME ON MY PRIVATE PROPERTY?!!

WE

I don't answer the door for niggers because I know they're just looking for a hand out.
I sure as shit wouldn't drive a strangers kid to anywhere because I'm not getting a kidnanapping charge.
That little bastard can walk it just like I did when I was in school.

Serious question. Why do they type like this? I can understand the speech pattern, but why the fuck would you type out a sentence like this? He is unironically typing like a negro.

Blacks don't afford my neighborhood

Never happened

I have a job. I would probably already be on my way to work on a school day.

Typical blackness.

Missed the fucking bus because he could not be responsible and then had to go begging until someone else fixed the problem they created for them.

gotta get to screwl and sell weed

is that not the bus in the mirror?

>DIDNT EVEN BRUSH MA TEEF
don't you people chew on a stick instead anyway

People type in certain ways to signal that they belong to a specific group.

Scottish people often type in Scottish slang in order to signal to other Scots online. It's embarrasing.

Fpbp

i say hella so people know im from the greatest state.

Scottish people are a strange species.

I'd call the cops and say there is a suspicious black person prowling around my neighborhood, and the way his pants are he may have a pistol on him, if you could look in to this it would be great, thanks, bye.

He's practicing for when he takes his own kids to school...oh wait.

This

what are 'foams' ?

>Letting nogs case your joint

I would take kid to school, on the way I would give him a list of books to read.

I would just be impressed that he was able to walk 3 miles to my house bc I live deep in the country.

On a serious note I think we need promote behavior like this.

The black community pushes their young men down way more than they build them up.

Basically this

Sandals made from discarded tires

I get in my truck, and take the kid to school, I'm a white nationalist, not an asshole.

Not if he was black

I would definitely give him a ride to school. I love this story. I wish someone had been there for me like this.

foamposite basketball shoes

Where the FUCK are the parents?

I'd ask him why he doesn't just get his dad to take him to school.

tell him about the jews

There's only one black family in my neighborhood and they're cool so I'd give him a ride.

At the school, dipshit.

To be completely honest, i wouldn't get out of bed even if it was a white kid.

>School boy overslept and wakes up grown man that should already be up for work to drive him to school.
Who am I supposed to side with here? The kid that feels entitled to get free rides to school by a random neighbor or the adult that clearly stays at home all day and doesn't work?

>i say hella so people know im from the greatest state.
California is fucking cancer.

I wouldn't answer my door, i never do for anyone.

he missed the bus, he should face the consequences. taking him to school enables him to continue his bad behavior

*Scottish people are negroes
Build Hadrian's wall 2.
Make Britain Great Again!

talking to a nigger let alone opening my door.

First, give him, 'Mein Kampf' to read...

some dindu kid asked me for a ride to school at a stop sign on my way to work once. I told him I'm paranoid and made him empty his pockets to show he wasn't holding any weapons, showed him my work ID so he knew I wasn't some weirdo then gave him a ride.
Rather an already teenaged tyrone get an education than become another gangbanger

>I use nigger vernacular online to let people know my skin color

What the fuck are "foams"?

I need to keep up with the nigger slang.

I'd drive him to school, but he'd have to fuck my wife and daughters first.

>niggers find a way to brag about their fucking shoes in every conceivable situation

You have to be more subversive. Have you learned learned nothing from the dropouts? This niglet can't even speak English, let alone grasp German.

Give it to him with a slip cover that reads "Mein Kampf, Yo".

That's what his buddies are doing while he lured you out of your home. The ol Kanas City Shuffle

It's a black people are so mediocre we must celebrate attending school like it's the fucking superbowl episode

NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM

You forgot your >

wowser

His dad was already at the school, they're in the same grade.

>I've never seen him before
Must have been his son.

Well chances are I would already be at work so that little niglet would be knocking on a door when no one is home you dumb race baiting piece of bird shit.

We should start a twitter trend promoting liberals to drive these kids from the ghettoes to schools and pick them up from school to take them where they want to go.

For free.

#DriveDiversity

It's a doo rag for your cock.

I'd immediately suspect a trap. The little niglet's three big tyrone buck negro friends are probably waiting to pounce on me.

In the burbs this would be a crime, psycho soccer moms

That sounds like a good way to get your wife killed and your dog raped

Sounds like it really gets on your tits there, mate

>asking strangers for rides because of your own incompetence

Why is it that only dark skins do this sort of thing?

>going to school after you miss the bus
fuck that, user. unless i had a test i would never go in that scenario. all the malls are open, all the parks are open, kids have smartphones now. school calls saying i was absent? i tell anyone who cares that it was a mistake and go about my way.

you fags would help so stop trying so hard to look alpha

Call a cab nigger.

That kid clearly has money, his phone is the newest model.

Also, creepy guy offers to take a kid to school despite neither knowing each other.

no niggers use hella you dumbfuck

it's bay area white

school is wasted on their gorilla brains, best they stay ghetto rats fighting for corners until they get shot by Bobo at the ripe age of 24

man, already so comfortable randomly asking for an assist from strangers.

i've been stranded, late, having to walk across the entire fucking city only to be sent to the office for my troubles... never asked someone else to carry my ass around. guess it was my white priveledge holding me back from inconveniencing others

Jesus christ Sup Forums tries so hard to find a way to flip every situation to look bad.

This guy literally drove a kid he didnt know to school out of his OWN TIME, also the kid obviously values his education so much that he went doorknocking to get a lift instead of just heading back home and taking the day off.

Stormfags are really out in force lately.

my door would be one of the ones he knocked on and got no answer because I'm far too busy playing video games.

Man, I've missed the bus many times in my life. It's kind of even balance of public transit being or my incompetence leading to that result. I wouldn't ever ask anybody except maybe family if it wasn't an incredible inconvenience to them. At the times it was my fault, I sucked it up and waited for the next bus, walked if it was possible, or gave shekels to JuBer.

Plus going to random strangers houses these days is dangerous. I imagine especially so in the neighborhood this nigger lives in. For instance, who knows if they guy who drove him isn't gonna start asking for "favors" afterward. Before you know it, you're now part of a gang.l dealing drugs to your own classmates. It's unspoken common sense to not take a random "helpful" nigger at face value.

I would, unless he looks like fucking druggie with nasty dreads and all-black clothing. Granted, I'm a Hispanic who lives in a neighborhood that can only be described as okay by minority standards. Certainly not a place a White kid should be hanging around. If a vanilla as fuck White school boy or girl somehow got to mye porch, I'd help them out.

>Holy shit kid! What the FUCK are you doing around here?
>You should be damn lucky you came to this house and not the one across the street!

Brian Smith probably had seven kids of his own he never sees.

Why do nogs feel the need to put shit like this on Twitter? Real charity and good deeds are done anonymously. Wanna impress me? Get a fuckin job, which Mr Smith clearly doesn't have because he's in bed at 8am.

Oh ya, this never happened.

Well, considering I work for a living I wouldn't be there to open my door

The English faggots do the same thing with their slang, innit?

Rewarding irresponsibility is how we got into this situation to begin with

>I'd immediately suspect a trap. The little niglet's three big tyrone buck negro friends are probably waiting to pounce on me.
I had a buddy that lived in Chattanooga when he was a kid. This was late 80's probably. Late one night, there's a banging on their front door. Dad goes to the door, trusty 12 gauge by his side. Flips the porch light on and sees 2 niggers standing there. Asks them what the fuck they want. "Our cah done broke down mahn, I needs to use yo phown suh." **Shotgun getting racked sound** "Get the fuck away from my house, I'm calling the police" Turns out, those 2 dirty smelly worthless niggers had just killed 2 other people in downtown Shatanooga and were looking for somewhere to hide. They were caught the next day apparently. If he'd let those niggers in, they would've probably killed the whole family. Moral of the story, if you ever see a nigger in 'distress', keep the shotgun loaded, the doors locked, or keep driving. Stay the fuck away from a nigger in 'distress'. It will cost you something, and potentially your life.

roll for trips

I'd be at work.

blacks write how they speak

Virtue signaling from a lefty more fake news

>find nigger on my property
>proceed to kill nigger

Lol why cant he work and pay for his own education like the rest of us?

Imblying this actually happened and it wasn't created just to "we wuz" post on this Twitter.

You're the same as the jocks, Nigel.

I don't answer the door for anyone I don't know.
There's been too many instances of home invasion in this country that I don't open the door for any strangers.

Any time the door bell rings I grab my shotgun and .45.

I don't have a welcome mat for a GD reason. Stay off my property unless you have a warrant or were invited.

Tell him to go ask a nigger. Also, herb/hide this garbage.

this has happened at my place. it was a teen white girl though. it was really odd

That's what me and my friend's did several times. It was so enjoyable, we started just walking to and from school, unless it was raining.

>nobody will suspect that he is my son
>I won't even see this lil nigga again

What the fuck is "superbowl episode", you leaf faggot?

fuck Ihate socialmedia. Iy has literally fast forwarded society into a shithole. You know this is bullshit and even if it ws real why do you need to brag about and then take a pic of the kid? fuck i hope our communications systems go away. we'll all be better off.

I wonder if it's his son lol

Yes of course I'd give him a ride, because my future home will be in a white neighborhood with just that one ultra-conservative, christian black family.

You'd get a sexual molestation charge.
No adult should be anywhere with a kid that isn't theirs.
That's pervy as Hell.

>This what a big homie does for a lil brotha.
I wonder if this "big homie" would still be willing to help a lil nig out if there was no social media to brag about it on.
WTF was the point of his post besides bragging?