WE FUCKING WARNED YOU

We've been fucking warning you about that faggot Spencer, buy you shills defend his incompetent liberal hipster ass because "there's no one else to follow". We fucking told you he was surrounded by kikes, we fucking TOLD YOU they were not to be trusted, we told you they were using the opportunity to sabotage things, and make every pro-white look like fucking suckers. Well what now you gullible "alt-right" fucks? Are you going to fucking listen now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s
archive.fo/LcyxP
nationonenews.com/
nationonenews.com/2017/08/14/just-ripped-mask-off-jason-kessler-internet-forever/
archive.is/PjJM5
nationonenews.com/2017/08/16/part-2-dark-past-jason-kessler-charlottesville-organizer-professional-provocateur/
archive.is/jiGJk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136998880/#137004438
youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk
youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there anyone wn actually trust? I doubt it.

You're all fucking clowns who can't organize anything without jews.

We organize things all the time. Trick is, only the "WN" events organized by Jews get mainstream media coverage. Pure fucking coincidence.

bump for curiosity. who is this kike?

Bump

Nothing should've been organized in the first place. Sup Forums sees the writing on the wall as far as that shit is concerned.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s

Richard Spencer calls freedom and liberty "faggy" because he's a CIA nigger LARPING as a WN

Can I get a rundown on Kessler? I remember hearing something else about a kike involved in Spencer's thing before, are they related?

All those Unite the Right faggots should gas themselves.

bump for more info

He's a kike (or half kike) that Spencer put in charge of organizing their disaster rally, alongside other kikes like this faggot. Here's his statment about running a crowdfunding group:
>"I’m not a white nationalist though; I prefer my ideologies not delivered stillborn and without vestigial leftist bits."
>"the Alt-right view of the Jewish character is largely correct if tragically incomplete."
> "But this doesn’t mean that your average middle class Jew has evil in his heart."
>"He’s not active conspirator of the ZOG. If he’s somehow on Soros’ payroll he doesn’t know it."
>"He’s a useful idiot controlled through manipulation of the basest elements within his ethnic psyche: extreme in-group loyalty, aggressiveness, neuroticism, subversiveness."
>"Here’s another wrinkle: these so-called “evil” Jewish traits are no more evil than the ethnic traits of any other high-functioning group."
>"Jewish traits need to be managed but if they are managed properly they can be superpowers."

archive.fo/LcyxP

Spencefags BTFO

Why didnt anyone talk about this here before?

We did talk about it before, but every time we did shills swarmed and buried the info in shitposting and calling everyone leftypol.

That's a post by Peter B., not Jason Kessler

>That's a post by Peter B
I know, I said:
>alongside other kikes like this faggot
Peter B = "this faggot"

I've been trying to warn you fags by exposing ADL's tactics.

fuck off shitskins spencer dindu nuffin

Pretty sure Spencer didn't put him in charge of anything, Kessler came to him to invite him to the rally.

Kessler is a supreme Obama/CNN plant, unfortunately Spencer is too amateur still to see the setups that come his way

>I know, I'll call them "shitskins" that'll work to make everyone ignore the damaging truth
Fuck off shill. Go back to TRS or wherever they sell Spencer fleshlights

I don't see anything wrong with his statements except I don't really get the first one. And you clearly just picked the worst parts from that article, as if you have an agenda. I've seen this pasta before.

>Spencer didn't put him in charge of anything, Kessler came to him
None of that matters because its he-said-she-said, they're all dodging blame now. The fact is Spencer vouched for these kikes, Spencer invited everyone in his network to attend and work and be at risk for this. Spencer was the one seen as repping this, Spencer all the way -- so he can't pretend this wasn't his gig now that it blew up and his associates look like controlled op shitstains.

Most people seem done with them now.

>I don't see anything wrong with his statements
Except their dripping contempt for WN?
Not a problem to you, huh?
That's interesting.

perhaps it should be organized, it just should not be organized by jews or feds or edgelords or larpers.

that takes care of most of the e-celeb garbage.

True which makes him amateur, he still has no idea the depth of organized resistance against his ideology. That's why we saw him wandering around getting punched in the face on camera because he quite literally had no idea what he was getting into.

He should be phoning David Duke for everything that comes across his desk and ask what's up. Duke may be a boomer ex klansmen but at least he has exp in the game to know who's a shill doing a set up

>he still has no idea the depth of organized resistance against his ideology
Even I didnt believe this until the rally, but now I know Spencer doesn't believe in maybe 70-80% of what most WNs believe. Spencer doesn't think the JQ is serious, he doesn't think most of what is true about kikes is actually true. At best, Spencer is a naive trustfund liberal hipster who doesn't have a fucking clue what he's up against. Im not going to be tinfag and call him CIA because ive seen no proof of that, but he is definitely a useful idiot for anyone to manipulate. He needs to be fucking ditched and some serious leadership needs to replace him ASAP. Dont we have enough vets with leadership experience in this movement?

There's a really good method to determine who is shilling and who is not.

1. Are they encouraging violence?
2. Do they seem unconcerned at others' violence?
3. Do they attempt to goad their fans into situations likely to cause violence?
4. Do they have (substantially) far out views and appear oblivious to the fact that others consider this to be true? (In other words do they appear almost unawares of their fringe-ness?)

If the answer is "yes" to any of these they're probably a shill.

That holds true for leftist figures too, and religious ones.

>I like white nationalists. I count many among my friends. I wholeheartedly believe in the 14 words and that the future of western civilization rests on them. There are many members in your community who would vouch for my ideological purity (even though I’m not an ideologue) and I’ve been actively pushing white nationalist talking points in the media. The JQ and the Jewish relationship to international Communism are legitimate concerns that need to be addressed.

Why didn't you post this quote and only posted the one where he says he isn't WN? Hoping people won't bother actually reading the source?

add this to the pile
jasonkessler.net - defunct not scrubbed
December 9, 2015
“I can’t think of any occupation that I admire more than the professional provocateur, who has the courage & self-determination to court controversy despite all slings & arrows of the world.”
Jason Kessler

nationonenews.com/
Part 1
nationonenews.com/2017/08/14/just-ripped-mask-off-jason-kessler-internet-forever/
archive.is/PjJM5
Part 2
nationonenews.com/2017/08/16/part-2-dark-past-jason-kessler-charlottesville-organizer-professional-provocateur/
archive.is/jiGJk

stop polarizing
it kills

I've been gone for 3 months playing video games ignoring politics altogether. I come back and there's a big happening with nerds fighting nerds, and now you post this.

What is this? Can I get a quick rundown?

>I like white nationalists. I count many among my friends. I wholeheartedly believe in the 14 words and that the future of western civilization rests on them.
You don't think this makes it worse that he contradicts himself? Also, you're one of the fags that calls anyone "shill" when they criticise these fucks aren't you? Theres always a Finnish flag sperging out anytime anyone criticizes Spencer's faggotry.

I did see him with a small army of security at Cville and he quickly denounced that Kessler plant afterwards so there's hope for Spencer. There's so many quotes floating around about him it's impossible to tell what's real unless he's on camera saying it.

You can't get somebody else because the media already latched on to him and follow everything he does. You're stuck with him

How does he contradict himself? I don't understand what he means by this:
>I prefer my ideologies not delivered stillborn and without vestigial leftist bits

All I really get from it is that he is very right-wing

henrik is a good guy

>Theres always a Finnish flag sperging out
He's a known shill.

I trust you greatest ally

>he quickly denounced that Kessler plant afterwards
After the damage was done?
lol there's no hope for you useful idiots, you'll follow con artists to the grave no matter how many red-flags you see along the way

The death of the alt-right and Bannon's firing was all because of a jewish trap!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's a shill because he isn't celebrating an unnecessary death? You guys are disgusting. No matter what you believe no peaceful protester deserves to be run down mercilessly with a 2010 Dodge Challenger, now available in 16 colors with your choice of accessories including (BUT NOT LIMITED TO!)

Car Bumper Safety GuardCar Covers
• Car DVR Camera
• Central Locking System
• Child Seat
• Driveway Mirror
• Fire Extinguishers
• Fog Lamp Kit
• Gear Lock
• GPS Navigators
• Mirror Lock
• Non Slip Mat
• Parking Sensors
• Pedal Jack Anti-Theft Device
• Pet Door Shield
• Pet Pad Protectors
• Remote Engine Starter
• Reverse Parking Camera
• Reversing Sensors
• Seat belt Pad
• Steering Grip Lock
• Sun Shades
• Vision Mirror
• Visor Mount

So what are you waiting for? Come on down to your local Dodge dealer and drive away, no more to pay for $19,990 today!!

Interesting how you came into this thread pretending like you're looking for new information yet you have posted the exact same post before as this guy archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136998880/#137004438

What's that all about?

The rundown is the guy who organized the "Unite the Right" cville rally is a former CNN/Obama campaign/Occupy Wallstreet agent who basically set it all up to cast the entire movement as neonazis in the media, and to provoke both sides into a confrontation in order to score talking points against Trump.

I think he failed though because the types of extremists who gravitate towards these movements don't give a fuck about the media's opinion and likely signed up in droves regardless of what went down. Even Spencer gained a bunch of new followers on his Twatter feed. One of the fallout was Dailystormer went from fringe comedy site to most hated website in the world, causing a flood of new readers to check it out, elevating them into the mainstream. That's failure #2 of the Obama plant attempt to ruin the right.

>wn

what does this mean

This will happen naturally in time.

Spencer is useful right now because hes attractive and well spoken. His philosophy is sort of lame but he can appeal to the normie if given an interview. He is what is needed right now.

But the more people that come to our side the more natural leaders will rise through the ranks

2 please

No one talks more about Richard Spencer here than you people.
No one here even likes him. I'm honestly starting to wonder whether or not you people stir up publicity about him so that he doesn't become irrelevant here.

First, before demonstrations, we need an information campaign: flyers, posters, pamphlets, infographics, videos.

Expose the media cabal, create distrust on all Jew owned media.

Expose the entities behind groups like antifa, black lives matter, and NGOs like media matters.

Expose Soros' legacy and pattern of color revolutions.

Expose ulterior motives behind legislations that have led to the degradation in our economy and others.

Expose the Federal Reserve as the vile jewry slave master that it is.

Anybody down? Any ideas/resources?

>you have posted the exact same post before
wut

>So what are you waiting for? Come on down to your local Dodge dealer and drive away
wut

schizos

>says "No one here even likes him"
>thread is full of his fans still defending him
Pottery.

>wut
I provided a link fucktard. Are you going to claim that isn't you, they just happened to have the same pic with the exact same filename while using the same flag?

pls help

>I provided a link
so? this is an anonymous board, you don't know what my other posts are, unless you're trying to say you're a mod?

I'm a student interested in political strategy, I don't give a fuck about Spencer actually. He looks very green to me compared to other movement "leaders" I've seen meaning you in the scene can manipulate him still more to your liking, he doesn't have any iron clad ideology yet that the rest have which splits movements in half. The fact is every single one of these so-called far right guys has red flags about them, you don't emerge with a squeaky clean background to suddenly denouncing jews and shilling for a white ethnostate in the media without some kind of turbulent history attached. Europe this is typical they all infight with each other

"White Nationalist". Lurk more before posting.

He's an FBI asset who just realized he got fucking burned.

fail or no
got paid just the same
winning

exactly, keep it simple. follow the constitution n bill of rights, follow the flag. most of all follow the cause laid out by founding fathers and others that fought and died for the cause ( it may not have always been perfect but the intent was and is ) that is america. it really is the greatest country and why all others from around the world come here.

patriots will know other patriots.

Of course you're going to get that shit if you post an anti-RS thread. Go post a pro-RS thread right now and see how many people shit on it. He almost never gets brought up outside of threads made specifically about him. If you just ignore him he'll fade into obscurity along with the rest.

Enough with this Spencer faggot. He is obviously a shill. Im not going to call his followers stupid, because they are most likely young and reality hasn't run them through the wringer yet.

ty very much, my dude

The alt-right was a mistake.

Well Nazi fags are dumb, what do you expect? Hey lets recreate Nuremberg at a fucking civil war monument. I hate all the fucks involved. For wanting to be a Nazi and for being so fuckin dumb.

Yeah I'm sure the guy with the same pic with the exact same filename with the same flag posting the stuff related to what you said previously:
>I remember hearing something else about a kike involved in Spencer's thing before, are they related?
is not you. What an amazing coincidence.

FUCK OFF MOREPHUES! No one gives a shit about you.

Spencer did nothing.

I'll give you guys a run down of the shills here:
>be against Spencer
>hes a secret Russian
>hes a secret CIA
>hes a secret FBI
>hes to alt-lite for me
>hes to nazeee for me
>hes to naive for me
>hes needs to distance himself from NSDAP
this pretty much sums up all the shit they throw out at Spencer..
Here is Spencer doing some good shit
youtu.be/heDCIX4N3dk

Hi, Kyle and Sinead!

Oh and I left out

>hes a zionist
Here is another video of Spencer shitting all over a jew.

youtu.be/pvQZxndF3Uw

>Of course you're going to get that shit if you post an anti-RS thread
>no one here even likes Spencer
lad

>FUCK OFF MOREPHUES!
>Hi, Kyle and Sinead!

The pro-Spencer schizo defense force is here.

Hes not shilling. You are shilling though.

How anyone trusted this spook from day one is beyond me. Same goes with Ezra Levant and people like that dude from TRS.

You're all idiots who can't see a honeypot when people fucking tell you.

Go suck his dick then. Follower...aka lemming

Nice fucking image btw reddit. Moerpheus you need to leave fuckhead.

GO shill on reddit T_D or something you fucking faggot. No body believes your lies.

>Milo gets banned from twitter despite being a flaming faggot
>Cuckgon of Akkad gets banned despite being a lefty Redd*tor
>(((Spencer))) literally says "Heil Trump!" in front of cameras and remains on Twitter
Oh yeah no one could've possibly figured this guy was controlled opposition

Nothing wrong with saying heil trump you fucking idiot. DOes that really bother you that much your little cuck ecelebs got fucked off twitter OH NOES! I'm sure they are on gab.ai now anyway.

Milo and Sargon did specific things ON TWITTER that got them banned you retard.

Because antifas are trying to kill literally ANY right personality.
Do you think this is Sup Forums?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/fagg.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

Divide and conquer is their only weapon.

>specific things

speaking their mind?

>Moerpheus you need to leave fuckhead.
>GO shill on reddit T_D
Is t_d where you first learned to worship Spencer, cuckboy?

Here's your $0.02

What did Sargon do?

Yeah, Im totally making up the fact that rich scumbags play both sides. He believing your cartoony retard though.

I'm not even on Twitter, why do I care.

Keep not he... Im half asleep.

Sup Forums falls under the umbrella that alt-right describes. it's not a club with memebers and leaders, it's just a general description of the marketplace of ideas in the new ethno-nationalist, far-right zeitgeist.

There are plenty of good reasons to not take on a name or identity with a specific ideology; it makes you easier to attack and classify. Sup Forums has historically never identified as alt-right and never should. The terms that describe this amorphous rightist zeitgeist are going to change over time, and so will the movement.

But- if you genuinely think Sup Forums isn't a part of what "alt-right" currently describes, you're delusional, like some leftists going "HEY DONT LABEL ME MAN, I'm not a COMMUNIST, I just believe in a global revolution of the proletariat seizing the means of production".

Okay no seriously, SERIOUSLY, did anyone think good of Spencer on this board and not find his sudden spotlight REAL FUCKING SUSPICIOUS?

I'm confused. Spencer did nothing wrong in this tweet.

>implying no one shares images on imageboards
So, because you obviously downloaded that image, its not OC, does that mean you posted every single image that matches it? Not sure if you're this stupid, or you think everyone is and won't notice what you're arguing here.

Hey cuck hows it going have anymore conspiracy theories to spew out your shitty mudskin hole? Hows that blogspot treating you? Fucking retard can't even set up his own domain or his own wordpress site nope needs someone to do it for him. Kill yourself retard.

Milo sent """harassment""" towards a black female celebrity, checking all the boxes for twitter

Sargon tweeted this:

>The (((kikes))) are always lying about the HOLO-HOAX. Thanks for reminding me, Race War of Akkad

Spencer has never done anything similarly offensive on twitter.

This, Spencer is politically careful with his words and doesn't lead a brigade against some other Twatter account which got Milo banned. Spencer also doesn't have a lot of followers, if he grows to the size of Milo watch for him to get Shoa'd immediately.

spencer is a shill. a manufactured controlled opposition. we all remember that day (((they))) started spamming this bitch.

Oh hey moerpeus don't you belong in the christcuck threads with madral or whatever the fuck you call him. It wouldn't surprise me if you are the same people.

>3 people with swastikas
>recreating Nuremberg
Please nigger. Retards like you are why threads like this exist.

worked in fukd lefty media biz. made pilots (one hit kinda big) and low level cable tv. pushed aside then out for betas, feminists and boys that wear dresses. try having almost 15yrs w professional portfolio and get a job in biz today. epseically if ur over 140lbs and go gym everyday for 20yrs.
unfortunatley theres no real right side mainstream media outlets and we have seen what happens and is happening to the right side tube outlets now. stacked decked.
yea full production resources
for all mentioned and more.

Prove that he is a shill everything he has done so far has been good for the movement. Stop crying he isn't NSDAP enough or alt-lite enough or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

>this kills the TRSodomite