HAPPENING ACTIVE SHOOTER

There is an active shooter at Dolphin Mall, Florida. Anyone got info on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dV8diE0pS8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no but have a bamp.

bump

Niggers did it.

FLORIDA MAN STRIKES AGAIN

Floridabro here....That's Miami/Dade....There are more than one active shooter in the state and even that area right now, I promise you that.

what is it about flordia that makes people there so fucked? growing up i've always heard of it as being a retirement state for elder people, now it's a hell on earth.

Is this a heroine joke?

Born and lived in Florida most of my life, aside from some time in Texas. As far as I can tell it's the water. Our aquaphers are laced with bath salts.

Kek
I fucking hope it is user

Florida fag here. We have this thing called the "Sunshine law," where literally everything that happens to police, fire/rescue, 911 operators and all government officials becomes immediately public record, and online typically within 24 hours in searchable databases.

From there, thousands of media outlets across the world have bots scan the stories for keyword combinations that could yield potentially attention-grabbing headlines: "Toddler gets head stuck in toilet, Home Depot won't give refund"

dolphin mall lol

that place is breddy gay

there's a decent place in the front where you can sip alcoholic smoothies while watching people enter the mall before they don't buy anything

Better fucking not be one of you spergs causing more trouble for us

This
Got arrested when I was 19 and immediately released with case dropped and now that mugshot is the first thing that comes up when you google my name, really shitty deal.

looking for a stream.. anyone have one? NBC6 miami doesnt have one.

Yup. I maintain that Florida has far fewer events of redneck stupidity than other southern states per capita, it's just it's super easy to find out about and report in a timely manner. Nobody cares that some Rabbi in San Bernardino was fucking boy scouts three years ago.

Yup, On point.
And most people still havn't heard of the Tennessee Torture slayings a few years back, even on Sup Forums.
Low hanging fruit, I guess.

Bump

Somebody has to have a periscope link

what'd you do?

Domestic Violence, but it was self defense. I was being punched in the face (even in my mugshot you can see I was the one who got the beating) and pushed them away, but because they said I pushed them away by their throat, the cops considered it "choking" which in Florida is attempted murder...so...off I go all bloodied up at midnight for attempted murder lol.

The factory I was working at closed a few weeks later, and then I was unemployed for 5 fucking years...Can't help but feel that a simple google search showing me as an "attempted murder" felon arrestee might have hindered my ability to find work.

Funniest part was the cop who took me in, while we were driving, shut off his little radio walkietalkie and explained to me "If this shit happens again...Kick and punch...If you would have kicked him in the face 10 times you wouldn't be going to jail right now".

wtf

what was the fight over?

I threw away a broken TV(Well, put it to the curb)...which...apparently to this person had sentimental value..or something. They came home drunk from the bar, so, honestly I'm not too sure lol.

PLEASE BE A WHITE GUY

Why would an attractive girl settle for such a low quality rice boy? Girls are so bizarre.

In Miami/Dade? It's going to be a hispanic or a black.

>Was going to go to Dolphin Mall today
>Decide not to because of laziness
>See this hours later
Who /blessed/ here?

Proud to be a floridian!

sounds like a huge faggot. you should have just killed him and claimed self defense

Hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it? lol.
Nah I got fucked...but I was living with mongrel trash. Live and learn I guess.
Lesson learned is don't fuck around in Florida. On certain beaches you get fined if you're drinking coffee..This state is both a place for old people to die as well as to drain cash from tourists through litigation.

>On certain beaches you get fined if you're drinking coffee
lol wat? I've lived here for 20+ years and I've never heard of this

I always thought that "active shooter" sounded like a recreational sport
i guess in America it is

probably muslim. miami is very gay.

*cringe*

Don't forget to apply your Facebook filters when the media inevitably tells us Mohammed Sadiq Farooqchmed was NOT motivated by Islam.

I'd have to look it up...I feel like it was Seminole Beach but it's been years. Googling it now just shows a Styrofoam ban in Miami.

My ex lives in Naples, hope she gets shot

shame on you

To be fair most people in Naples are liberal cunt bags.

How does no one ever have a concealed carry to deal with this? What happened to my country?

Broward gag here, nothing major happening. Go back to your gay night clubs folks!

Its funny because here in Florida we have stand your ground laws i have no idea why these people dont walk around with a 9mm
Also as a Floridian i can confirm this is easily the best AND worse state at the same time in the US

As a Californian I think we have you beat

Bath salts leeching into the water supply

sounds more like a litter ban.

A question to Florida fags. Can a non resident have a concealed carry and purchase a gun?

You can only purchase a gun in your home state

>Can a non resident have a concealed carry and purchase a gun?
If your state acknowledges CC in our state, I believe so.

non resident can get a permit for concealed carry there, yes. as long as you are a US citizen. no, you cant be a venezuelan and get a permit to carry. and no you can only legally purchase a handgun in the state of your residence, with very few exceptions (collectors using an 03FFL license, etc)

Debatable east coast water is ten times better than west coast water plus less retards if you disregard miami and below

FUKKU YU DORUFINNS
FUKKU YU WARUUS

For CCW, we have reciprocity laws. As far as purchasing a firearm, I believe you have to have it shipped to a dealer in your state and then purchase it from them (if you want a particular one)

I was at the mall, it's Dolphin mall in Doral, Florida. There's one guy shooting, and after that everyone started running outside. Swat are already at the scene, my friends managed to get out too

no its a nigger joke

Holy fucking kek

So if a go to your state with a visa can I have a gun?

Your ID say fAkE get BTFO kid

So uhh....any proof or are you talking out your ass?

Admit it, you're the shooter and you're posting from the mall.

Have one?
Yes

Buy one?
No

I didn't check flag, Figured another american...so...
Now once you are certified without our boarders you have specific states which you can and cannot carry in.

Within our boarders*

>Florida
This is normal in Florida

Yes, bath salts and a never ending supply of Jenkem.
954 here

Oregonian fag here. This is just a reminder. Don't come up here for the eclipse. You people are inconsiderate loud mouthed assholes. If you degenerates do decide to come up here or even move here a little piece of advice. We love quiet. Your drama really won't work here. So shut the fuck up or GTFO! :)

thanks for sharing pic

>Live close to Dolphin
>Family went to dolphin
>Friends went

wew good thing stayed home, though they got home at around 7 or so. Friends invited me to hang out, but didn't feel like it so stayed home

youtube.com/watch?v=dV8diE0pS8g
Who the fuck names their city Doral

FALSE, this is relatively calm for Florida you shoulve seen the local news LAST night holy shit
t. Floridian

Help

W-what? Impossible.

I don't give a fuck about the eclipse, you fucking chimp. You and your nigger friends stay out of Tahoe

This was Thursday

It was at bass pro shop apperantly. I remember on conco de mayo, some faggot club was blasting music so loud I could hear it from my room. Some shitty club sort of close to the guadalupe church.

Wtf look an active shooter quick put this shit on snapchat

From a training exercise conducted by the police dept a couple years ago

My whole frat decided we were going to see the eclipse in Oregon, which stuffing some locals with cock meat.
Sorry bud...Put your girl on a leash, Unless she's so addicted to being in flyover country that she will remain loyal, fair warning.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
S

This is from a terrorist training exercise from 2013. Stop spreading fake images faggot.

is it true that people are renting camping spots for $3000 there for the eclipse?

Me have fun is more important than pleasing you limp wristed faggots fucking kys

Why is this hard to believe? Californians have money unlike middle America. Stay poor

shut up faggot. wasn't asking you

nigger is gonna get shot here. Cops in Miami shoot to kill every chance they can

yup... we're jewing out on this... hasn't happened in 99 years so we have no shame.

just stay poor ok?

Can someone translate this monkey-speak? Is this a spic drumpfposting?

>shooter
>mall
Dindu mating dance

Yea because if they dont they wont be coming home for dinner, ever, i got mad respect to the cops in miami they have to deal with a lot of shot

fuck you, commiefornia is hell and full of tweakers. Don't spread your jewish degeneracy here. You're not welcome. We'll make sure to let you know.

I can smell the ego dripping off you like sweat, neck yourself prep boy

funny. u funny. iz y i lik Sup Forums

can you translate it or not?

President Drumpf has been informed of the armed incident in Dolphin Mall of Miami. No hypothesis has been discarded.

so I assume about the motive?

"President Trump has already been informed about the armed incident in the Dolphin Mall from Miami.
No hypothesis is discarded."

Wtf

Already booked bro, strap your bitch in tight.

HOYL FUCKING SHIT. ITS REALLY HABBENING, THERE IS ANOTHR BORING ACTIVE SHOOTER.! THIS IS A GOOD HABBENING AND NOT A BORING NON-HAPBENING.