Well this is interesting

Well this is interesting...
twitter.com/RickyVaughn_II/status/898717191255670785

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/richmond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes lets ostracize the right and get them fired and blacklisted from employment, that way no one will pay for my taxes!

Explain you schizo. Nobody is reading your mind. You want to communicate? Explain dumbass.

look up the address

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/richmond

w

Nope. You want an audience you gotta keep things moving.

>tfw lefties doxx undercover agents provocateur for you

Maybe the alt-left isn't so bad after all.

Fed office

In case you are too lazy to read the link:
He's a fed. Working for the FBI and probably the deep state.

why are all you reddit faggots so fucking needy figure it out yourself fuckhead

Explained in then subsequent tweets, you retards. He's making a joke.

His address is the FBI office? How do they know that? What's his name? His workplace would not be his home. Anybody could claim a nameless guy in a pic works for the FBI.

If I could were Reddit

You would know

By double spaces

Faggot

Fucking who called this shit, tell the Feds to not be so fucking obvious next time. Maybe they'll do a better job spreading plain clothes officers throughout the crowds and save someone's life. At least they'll have 1.2m Antifa's IPs by next week and we'll finally see that domestic terror organization stomped out or watched very closely.

its a troll tweet i think

You guys are fucking pants on head retarded, look at the actual tweet. Don't just believe some random OP because it lines up with your worldview.

ALL NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

>Liberals can find nazis in less then 24 hours
>/pol still cant fine anyone from the past 2 protests.

GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW

>ricky vaughn
>leftist in any way

he's an alt right leader, faggot.

Dox'd the jew, YesYoureRacist. I'd say that's mission accomplished since he's now being sued by a college professor after people fed him disinformation.

I'm confused. What is the connection between the guy with the flag and the "doxxed" address. I gather that it's an FBI location based on what everyone else has been saying, but what does that have to do with the guy holding the flag?

You posted a picture and then captioned it with a seemingly unrelated address and then went SEE?! SEE?!