APOLOGIZE

>be Iranian

>Pol calls me white

>Be called sand nigger and stared at by white rednecks irl despite having white skin and med features

Why did you lie to me pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DiyMonIpvOA
theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/israel-jewish-population-six-million
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/israel-jewish-population-six-million
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Other Iranians on Sup Forums call me white
Fixed that for yah, champ.

user-jan, you are not vhite.

Persians are /ourguys/

no one is white according to this shitload fuck of a board.

I wouldn't put too much stock into what Sup Forums has to say given how consistently incorrect this board is.

Uneducated.

Unintelligent.

Keep doing what you're doing OP, Iranians are top tier in America.

کونیها خایهمالی نکنید کیرم بره تو نژادتون که هر جا برید خایهمالید

Not until you apologize for wearing too much cologne all the time.

>be Lebanese
>rednecks hate me because I look different then them even though I look Italian
>probably more Christian then them
>hate niggers more than them
>own multiple four wheelers and a truck
>all my family back home has assualt weapons
>eat deep fried Kibbeh every day
>one of my female cousins has fucked a few of my male cousins

Arabs are the true rednecks. How are we different from rednecks at all?

you look like a white guy to me, but I'm an American and we are -94% white so I have no idea anymore.

>not Anglo
>white

If pic is you/similar you are white.

>med features
keep telling yourself that, you look like just another inbred yemeni goatfucker

Arabs and Persians are no different then rednecks. We're both rural retards with socially conservative values who worship abrahamic religions and love guns

Jews hate rednecks and middle eastern people more than anyone else. We're natural allies to rednecks

White skin. You can't be a red neck because brown arabs don't get literal red necks from doing outdoor work all day in the scorching Southern USA sun.

>Not knowning Iranians are white
>Lol x is top tier americans
>lol Sup Forums is so baaadddddd xDDDDD

Fuck off maple nigger.

True but culturally Arabs and rednecks are very similar. I've actually heard liberals complain about how rednecks hate arabs and muslims but then they said "they're no different the each other"

One day Arabs and rednecks will ally to stop the Jew together. God has this in his plan. The Arab/Redneck coalition will be formed against Israel and it will result in the bloodiest conflict known to man

Agreed. Assad and Hassan 4eva.

Iranians get beaten leaf. this guy just gets to be a hajji in sheep's clothing by having lighter skin. probably not even Iranian. plus the obvious lgbt flag doesn't help the posts authenticity...

>The Arab/Redneck coalition will be formed against Israel and it will result in the bloodiest conflict known to man
I cannot wait. My eyes grow beadier by the second.

Sure you are, civic nationalist, just like we are friends with BASED black guys with MAGA hats.

You dont look Persian

Iranians/Persians are pretty based I would call them allies. We could use an allies we can get right now.
America is literally 40% white

They are sandniggers, only they are richer than the others.
Only use for them is to let them develop nukes and destroy Israel.
After that, destroy them.

lol thats even worse

Yeah, I know. WE need as many allies as we can get, but once we gain complete control, the only ones who will be spared are the Lebanese/Iranians/Persians and some Asians.

No niggers are not our friends, the white man should have his own country I agree, but our countries should not be destroyed by Jewish influence either

Whats been happening in the Middle East since the creation of Israel is EXACTLY what's happening in the West now, but they're less subversive and less sneaky about their evil goals in the Middle East

You look like a light pajeet.

It has to happen. The only people who want to resist the jew are rednecks and some groups of people in the middle east

Sup Forums just wants to deny it's natural ally

No he doesn't, pajeets are ugly as fuck

Iranians are ugly as fuck. And he looks like a light pajeet.

How convenient is it that there's like 9 million jews in one little piece of land? If only...

Only some of us. /sg/ is a thing after all.

AL-MAWT AL YAHUD

A lot of Pakis are light Pajeets who got FARSIED. That's your confusion.

you aren't white. the only true whites are jews, the rest of these caveman LARPers from Europe are just white niggers playing make believe. God's chosen people for a reason.

>Iranians are ugly as fuck.
Keep saying that, Anglo -- with your wretched yellow teeth.

youtu.be/DiyMonIpvOA

Come at me american white boi!

Nords are so pale and have their hair so light they literally look like white niggers so they aren't either. No one is white.

It's actually six million Jews. This is not a joke and I am not just meming.

theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/israel-jewish-population-six-million

Archived it for you
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/01/israel-jewish-population-six-million

Kek nice bait

Yay based Norway archive bot is back

dw bro I like Iranians. Much much more than blacks and pajeets. Good people.

Iranians are okay people.

Some Iranians are dark and some are light.

Are you seriously implying Iranians aren't some ugly mongrel breed?

You wouldn't tell I was Iranian in person. I am starting to lose my patience with you Anglos. You have no place to patronize Iranians since the majority of this world's crises fall on your shoulders. Eternal Anglo is no different than International Jewry or Gulf Arab Islamism to anyone that knows history.

Anglos are scum of the Earth.

If you're Anglo, then I don't like you.

Careful faggot

Shut up, Anglo scum. You could have ended Islamism easily, but in fact, you have been funding Saudi Arabia and expansion of Wahhabism. Furthermore, Iran's Islamic Revolution was your doing as I've explicated fully elsewhere. Your goal is not to end Islam; your goal is to manipulate Islamism, bribing and funding radical factions that serve your petrodollar interests.

Hitler should have won and slaughtered scum like you. Anglos don't deserve to be called European.

>being this much of a faggot
You're such an autist user. You sperg out when someone gives out an opinion on how Iranians look because it doesn't fit with your pre-imagined and delusional fanatasy.

I can literally shitpost thousands of pictures of iranians looking like what I said, light pajeets; and can find Iranians that look full pajeet but that's too much time and to your benefit if I act autistic.

In short you're shit like the rest of your countrymen you asshurt sandnigger.

>Furthermore, Iran's Islamic Revolution was your doing as I've explicated fully elsewhere.
Any sauce for this?

If they're rednecks, they're rednecks. Who cares what they think? What I really want to know is, what's the deal with all the sunglasses?

Islam doesn't change the fact that you'll always be a sandniggered poo in loo look a like.

It's not your face, it's your clothes.

Nice pocket stitching.

Iranians are the scum of Asia.

Kill yourself and do the world a favor

Iranians have always been the bitch of the white man since the Scythians.

Too bad bleaching iniatives haven't made a dent into the sandnigger and poo in loo looks of Iranian subhumans. Fuck Iran.