How do we get rid of Islam in the middle East and West the people?

Here is how I would do it if I had the resources and money and the Jew power:

>>Create a political party similar to communism and internationalism but make it about atheism and progression of science and technology and leisure living as well as social progression (having normal birth rates)

>> Hopefully gain enough supporters to become an official political power and spread the ideology in Western nations first so it can uncuck the entire west including Germany and sweden and greatly consider the welfare of their national needs and interest.

>> Once the west accepts the ideology and becomes a sort of national communist societies creating beautiful culture with beautiful art and archetecture never seen in human history and the women are non Degenerative and open to liking any white boy regardless of whether he is strong or weak, the ideology soon makes it's way into the middle East and somehow gain support among the atheistic and non Muslims to form a protest movement and soon more follows and Muslims throughout the middle East become more aware of the degenerative nature of their disgusting degenerative Nazi like religion and their toxic masculine society and adopt the atheistic political ideology and initiate an Arab spring 2.0 and overthrow their islamist supporting govenrments and become westernized and their women become finally sexually accessible to white boys and the middle East finally becomes a proper beautiful pleasant place to be in.

Prove me wrong

>Create a political party similar to communism and internationalism but make it about atheism

Right off the bat your plan fails because atheists are publicly executed. You try to proclaim atheism and you end up getting executed by the government. In Islam being atheist is instant death penalty just like being a homosexual.

See they had something with Nasser and Ba'athism, but that didn't really work out for them.

Islam was prozletyzed in pagan Arabia by Muhammed and his gangsters and look at me a and Medina today.

It's because it didn't have the same influence as communism had

This is a retarded idea with no fucking substance. Basically what you just wrote is that you would get rid of Islam by making a party that magically gains control and Islam goes away naturally on it's own.

How the fuck would you plan to implement this? Who would it appeal to? What are its economics?

Well you got anything better? BTW isn't that how communism make it into Russia in the first place?

inundate them with limitless free western entertainment
if anyone wanted to destabilise saudi arabia they would just need to patch the disney channel, mtv etc into the local islam channels

They already have something like that on their internet with VPNs they have access to all that. What I think is we should turn them into either Japan or just remove them from the world.

The natural economic progression of capitalism causes it to weaken to the point where angry leftists can take over via violent revolution. That is what happened in Russia. Is that what you want to do? Get rid of Islam by creating a liberalized version of communism and taking over during the next big economic collapse?

The so called communism spewed by antifa and cuck leftists is a distortion of leftist communism. The Bolsheviks under stalin were anti degeneracy and anti sodomy and were pro fertility needed to function the collective society.

Communism isn't going to take hold in America in the same way it did for the Bolsheviks in Russia. The conditions are similar, but not exactly the same. You have to take into consideration the type of people you would need to appeal to in order to draw power to your party. The people who are interested in communist internationalist politics now are all "cuck" leftists. Your anti-degeneracy stuff wouldn't appeal to the largest group of people likely to join your cause, and do you think anyone to the right wants anything to do with communism.

Your idea is a waste of time.

Middle East has the lowest crime rates in the world, keep your savage Western ways off of our lands.

It's thanks to Anglos Islamism grew. There were many opportunities to mitigate or stop it, but you Anglos supported it whenever convenient to fulfill objective of keeping petrodollar system afloat.

Anglos are scum of the Earth, no different than Jews in mentality. The Migrant Crisis was your doing. In fact, I believe globalism was your creation, along with your Jewish allies.

Anglos cannot end Islam. If they were to end themselves, then perhaps Islam would end somewhere else down the line. The English language, the Anglo cultures, the Anglo face, all disgusting. Death to all Anglo scum. Hitler should have won and ruled over all Brits and Americunts.

who is we?

As an Infantry Marine I have met many, many Muslims. They are generally great people. Intelligent and kind.

Dialogue of how Jews created their religion through infiltration of the Vatican is how we save them. Bringing them ti Christ is how we eradicate them.

No. You don't understand people.

The correct answer is to create ISIS and truck bomb the average Muhammad until he hates his imperial religion, while whispering of the days when his nation was part of the glorious Grecian West.

This strategy has the added advantage of being true for everyone west of Iraq.

Go to hell, Christcuck scum. I bet you are Anglo too, given how stupid and sluggish you come off.

No, what you Anglos need to learn is the concept of honor, which you have abandoned for unbridled realpolitik. Christianity teaches no honor, it is a Semitic religions full of shit. Why don't you follow a more great Indo-European tradition, like the Germans were attempting to do? It's because you Anglos are kikes in spirit.

In fact, Islamism was used as a tool by Anglos to accomplish their objectives in petrodollar. You Anglos are scum of the Earth, not White, not European, at all in spirit. Hitler should have eradicated you all.

Your language, your culture, it's all shit compared to other European nations. You are pathetic, you are no different than Jews or Gulf Arab mudslime.

Jason Jorjani has a much better plan than that one.

I'm mixed, actually. Faggot.

Would easily beat your beta ass into a pulp IRL. Isnt that funny?

>Jason Jorjani
His problem is he trusts Anglo scum. Only non-Anglo Germanic neopagans can help us. IRI is largely the fault of Anglos.

Once the French, Swedes, and Germans figure out how you Anglos were largely responsible for Migrant Crisis, then they're going to join forces and fuck you over too after they purge their muzzies. You did this to yourselves, Anglo kike.

>anglo
Those are fighting words, Farrokh. I'm a Slav.

Christianity is a stupid religion. It's not European in spirit as many people are figuring out.

Imagine thinking that Middle Eastern shithole even has the resources to keep accurate records of crime or that even half of it gets reported.

[belms at OP]

Most of the Middle East was drawn by you Anglo-kikes. Gulf Arabs were domesticated by you, believe it or not. It's all a part of your realpolitik master strategy. If it weren't for you Anglos, then the Gulf Arab subhumans would never grow in population -- just look at their environment. You also supported Islamist regimes when convenient.

You are no different than Jews and are a disgrace to Indo-European spirit.

You will have to leave your basement sometimr, faggot.

Is abiogenesis faith-based?

Is abiogenesis recreatable or observable?

Disgusting Anglo.

Abrahamic faiths are just a bastardization of Greek Neoplatonism, Zoroastrianism, and Egyptian religion with a dash of Semitic crap like Binding of Isaac. I'm sorry you've never read an academic textbook.

> Turkposter hiding his German flag

I'm not T*rk. Most T*rks here hate all White people. I only hate modern Anglos. You have many great writers, true (such as the genius William Blake), but you have become pathetic in the modern age. Most of this world's current problems are due to Anglos, Islam, and Jews, which are largely the same at this point.