/HTG/ - Human Trafficking General

Where my thread at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
albuquerque.backpage.com/
instagram.com/explore/tags/shy119/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

What am I supposed to be looking for again?

Bump

What would you do if you new of a house in America where it is happening?

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I guess the usual suspects are MIA. If you see anything, bypass the local police and call the Feds.

fuck pizzagate and the illuminati in general

Yeah, okay.

Question: Why do frankposters get banned for posting rare franks and not even doxxing him?

I'd like to know the answer to that myself.

If you're in the southwest all you have to do is go on backpage and you'll see at least 2 or 3 spic brothels in plane view. There are few prosecutions, everyone involved(especially the sex slaves) are illegals though.

And if you know where to look... You might just find a 5 foot tall beaner whoring out a barely pubescent girl.

Local police kinda suck at dealing with this though.

I'm under the impression that the Feds are fairly overworked, and this sort of thing can be difficult to prosecute if you want to catch them all.

BUMP and a message:
Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

>Antifa
What a fucking nightmare.

Bump

Yeah, pretty much...

But they keep lots of cash on hand and do bad things. Like, really, really bad things.

I mean maybe the local police/feds could be motivated by asset seizure or something...

>asset forfeiture
Why get rid of a good thing?

Hello all, I'm currently looking for a few new sex slaves to top up the old harem. Anyone willing to trade pizza for bitcoin? Thanks.

J.P.

Please elaborate on your interests

You think underage(any age, but this is aggravating) hispanic sex slaves are a good thing?

Well, they can be sent back to their home countries.

That dosh tho

Seriously though, give me an intersection or a website or something. You'll be rewarded in good karma and tendies.

You'd have to look into it...

Here's just a start:
albuquerque.backpage.com/

Go look around the dating section. A lot of the whores actually want to be whores, but a ton also want to not be whores. Kinda hard when Jose will kill your family if you don't blow old dudes for literally nothing.

I don't associate with prostitutes, especially ones who could be plausibly associated with hispanic gangbangers. But just look on websites like these(there was supposedly a crackdown on backpage, but it's obviously bullshit) and you'll find what I'm describing sooner or later.

Chink massage parlors are similar sometimes, but I don't know if they're coerced alot.

I appreciate your contribution regardless.

Public records could also indicate individuals involved in this sort of shit.

Pimps never stop being pimps.

Are art traders connected in anyway?

I suppose these sorts of types don't maintain artsy instagrams to browse.

That's low-hanging fruit for laundering money.

Bump

From A5:
>["2 Headed Dragon with a Belly of Steel"]
>The current Search Area is merely 1 of the Heads. The other Head can be found/located eastward of the Rail-Yards(Belly).

Checked

instagram.com/explore/tags/shy119/?hl=en

I don't know much about instagram but beans use Facebook alot. Usually smart enough to not post an ounce of meth next to their 13 y/o sex slaves though.

Concerned normish fag here. Just went to the link. I want to help. Fuck human trafficking. What can I do.

You can make a list of Suspicious Individuals and post it here, but be sure to omit anything too specific like places of residency.

Okay. So people I see from backpage who are suspicious? Where do I look?

Wasn't gonna post tonight because I'm taking the day off.

Didn't realize you'd miss us so much spookanon

I honestly wouldn't know what to look for.

No rest for the wicked.

A big red flag is "limited time" prostitutes.

Here's one, search this on DuckDuckGo:

"Marsha May child rape charges"

Also look for her twitter profile, she talks about a 13 year old prostitute there. From there you can bag and tag everyone on said prostitute's instagram and expose them.

Are there any places in Charlottesville I should poke my head around?

That sounds spot on.

The ones I'm thinking of, the real bad ones, usually only cater to old guys and make them go to a """secure""" location for 50$+ blowjobs.

There's a Lisa Lyng episode on one, but I'm almost positive there's worse ones out there. You can't easily prosecute these fuckers because it's too small for anyone to care alot and NO ONE will talk.

But the money... 10 whores, 20 dicks a day at 75 USD... That's at least 10k on site adjusting for expenses. If you could find out where that money went, get a laundering case(or get an entire network), that'd be a lot of money to buy sports jerseys for your police baseball team.

>not sucking dicks for a living
Steve Bannon had the right idea.

I thought you guys were close to finding the "MDC" or did you realize that Anon5/Frank just made it up and you guys wasted weeks on his bullshit leads? Or did you move goalposts and are now looking at another warehouse in google maps?

see

From last thread

Done for now

Sage