ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW FAGGOTS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=rE4ZkVUWQo4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6q-NAJCQSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i join and they talk about punching nazis
like pottery.

not watching this shite. what's happening?

I think about 10 minutes ago they were chanting race war now.

a group of maybe 8 good ol boys were defending statue and soros-paid shekel soldiers just showed up and literally made death threats right in front of the police. Cops brought in the horses. Many people have guns here.

Chimps are chimping. it's kinda the same shit different day. oh they're chanting "ANIMALS OFF OF THE HORSES" because cavalierly showed up

Okay now the good ol boys are gone so the paid-agitators are trying to get the crowd to turn on the police

>This is what a sexist white supremacist country looks like.

DEM HORSES BE NAZIS AN SHEET

>shut the fuck up!
>shut the fuck up!
>shut the fuck up!

Quick, guess which race started this chant

That fucking sign that says "Rasist monuments belong in the trash"

>rasist
Cmon now

HAPPENING LEVELS RISING

Now its on. BLM VS ANTIFA. Random people being called out as snitches. It's gonna happen.

"God damn it, i think i just got hit with piss."
Camerabro no!

ANTIFA A PEACEFUL ORGANIZATION

JUST GOT HIT WITH PISS

GUYS PLEASE BUMP THREAD HAPPENING LEVEL RISING FAST

Gotta be trolling.

I hope.

wtf am I watching?

Somewhere, Bear Grylls is weeping

animal planet

hay be positive guyz we are teamates

thanks for the kek

OP USE THIS LINK TOO

youtube.com/watch?v=K6q-NAJCQSo

GLOOMTUBE UP AND LIVE

LOOK AT THIS BEARDED FUCKING HEEB

BLM totally BTFO Antifa.

Holy fuck.

HAHAHA BLM IS SOUNDING MORE SENSIBLE THAN ANTIFA WTF

ANTIFA vs BLM
What a fucking time to be a live!

Did you hear those faggots say "this is part of a trade union"?
captch: bus

WHO /BLM/ UP N HERE!?!?

GO TO THE VISUAL

>ANTIFA starts talking about communism and how capitalism needs to be destroyed
>BLM chimps out saying HOL UP HOL UP WUT 'BOUT MUH BLING NIGGA
>ANTIFA starts attacking BLM
>BLM doused with urine

Nigs are nigging, Antifa is nigging. The white man wins.

BLM will ultimately join the White Nationals.

Holy shit, is that a black midget? That dude is tiny

Antifa checking in

>God damnit, I got hit with piss
>Fuck, I got hit with mace

Bless his soul

God this is fucking great

>incels doing spree killing will start the race war
Ron paul will make the turner diaries real

White boi in Antifa starts calling him an unironic based black man a race traitor TOP KEK.

Are they in a fucking graveyard?

Some Antifaggot is going to snap and get killed by a nigger, just you wait and see.

Fucking Kevin Hart talking sense

I lol irl when he says he gets hit with shit.

OH SHIT, IT'S KEVIN HART

Discourse ruined? Police state of Zio gov?

>Sweden not torn between who to support
Best timeline indeed

Poor guy is just unlucky

Yes. That's where the monument is they are "protesting"

I fucking hope so. I think it'd cause more damage though if an antifa killed a BLM

true imo Identity Evuropa and Nation of Islam should unite against the ZOG

Yes.

They will go to whoever gives gibs

>Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):
>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
>2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
>3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
>4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
>5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

Gloom back up? Awesome!

identity groups vs commies.... hmmmmmm......

MOVE

This is what they sent to deal with Antifa and BLM?

>6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
>7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
>8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
>9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
>10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
>#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •

Either way it's a win for us. They'll start tearing each other apart.

commies kicked out of their own counter-protest by BLM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wouldn't be the first time opposing sides aligned.

>Cemetary is closed
Fucking kek, they're protesting in a cemetary

>Americans throw piss at each other

"POOL'S CLOSED!

where's the good stream all I'm looking at are cops fucking boring

This is fucking huge. If we get BLM to wage war on ANTIFA then the battle is pretty much won.

Kek
Cemetery is closed!

THE CEMETERY IS CLOSED

did the cops shut it down?

KEKED AND BLACK'D

Commie faggot nigger checking in

Antifa about to square off with cops now

Guess that's over. Fucking hilarious to see Antifa BTFO in a battle of words and reason by BLM.

What fucking mental midgets. Seriously, all you need to be to win the war of words against them is not be a white man so they can't just shout Nazi in your face over and over.

YEE YEE

Honestly got the idea from the fallen Rockwell a great man and respectful of all peoples, but above all else loved his people.

>girl yells "fuck you, pigs"
>is a pig

This is just a quick optics play. They're on the same side as in funded by the same jews.

KEEP MOVIN

why are they barking?

Urban fagget who has never dealt with animals before, that whooping is the police and their horses right?

AND THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

what the fuck is this noise

They're fucking eating their own lel

It's a vocal command for the horses.

Chimpout!?!??!

>mfw alt-right nerds will never know that feel when ya homie jerks you off and eats all ya cum
am i right niggas

Bannon is set free

Breitbart secretly funds "protesters" to infiltrate and start fights between the 2.

Win-win

BEATDOWN INCOMING

Then the houses turn to shit when the copper pipes and wiring are ripped out to buy crack. That money left to poor families is blown on rims, grills and Jordans. And in a few months the family is back to where they were, blaming white people for their problems.

What's going on here?

bix nood makin us look bad n shit, steppin on them graves

NIGGERS VS COMMIES
NIGGERS VS COMMIES
NIGGERS VS COMMIES
NIGGERS VS COMMIES
NIGGERS VS COMMIES
NIGGERS VS COMMIES
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Something is about to go down, y'all

Something has to happen