Can someone please explain to me how the left went from anti-government and anti-corporation and anti-censorship to...

Can someone please explain to me how the left went from anti-government and anti-corporation and anti-censorship to wanting big government and wanting to police language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5It1zarINv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pedophile acceptance.

Satan worship

Sup Forums answer: The Jews
SJW Answer: The Patriarchy
Normal Rational Answer: infiltration of college campuses with communists and Marxist over the last 4 decades.

When they realized that they pretty much don't know how to fight

youtu.be/5It1zarINv0
Yuri Bezmenov explains

when their Jew masters gained control of the government

You must resist the desire of hurting God and God's creation. This will be destroyed with the accepting the rape of a child as natural and legal under law.

the jews then?

the fuck?

It is the Liberal Elite who were not pleased with the choice the country took, just like Brexit. So they have decided to use propaganda and violence on American society. The way the police are standing down only adds to the fire.

Fuck off, Jordan Peterson.

Sup Forums's answer:
The Jews caused the infiltration of college campuses with communists and Marxist over the last 4 decades, among other things.

Literally how communism evolves.
Every. Fucking. Time.

Is this shit real?

That answer is pretty exclusive to Sup Forums actually

The only answer it has ever been and ever will be is the Jews.

>fuck off jordan peterson
flag checks out

Sure.

The liberal movement was never anti-government, it was always pro-individual, which for a time went hand in hand with anti-government.

But as neoliberal corporatism continued failing at improving liberals' quality of living, they kept doubling down on individualism. This mean, paradoxically, forcing society as a whole to accept their personal choices (gay wedding cakes, 28 genders, etc) meant greatly empowering the state to do so.

Now we're at the point where they're pushing the state to suppress anything that could intrude on their own personal interpretation of reality. All it will cost is absolute deference to the State. And that's modern leftism.

Interesting, thank you for taking the time to type that out

because for the last 8 years their side was in power of course they wanted bigger govt,but now its trump,now they want less govt lol

the left are for pro govt when its a democrat one

they also dont mind police brutality,they do mind it when its aimed at them and not us though

i swear on my life mate,if they was shooting white people instead of blacks blm would be as quiet as a fucking mouse

>the normie answer
So...the Jews then--/pol is always right

The Clintons dragged Democrats into being murderous neocons. Carter was a good guy, but had no power. And we know what happened to JFK.

>i swear on my life mate,if they was shooting white people instead of blacks blm would be as quiet as a fucking mouse

i completely agree
blm don't even make a peep when it's black on black violence